Dance Practice

One Touch

Hello! So IMPORTANT NOTE:

So in the story, Dara and Jiyong have switched bodies, so it's kind of confusing about the way to address them or basically write about them (I wasn't thinking ahead too much, aigoo >.<) ANYWAYS, so basically things are being written like how it would normally be written but keep in mind that their bodies are switched. When I refer to "Dara" it mean's Dara's mind and personality in Jiyong's body, and that goes the same for Jiyong. Hope it's not too confusing, if it is, please let me know! :D Enjoy~~~

 


 

WHAT DO I DO??? Dara thought frantically. She remained on the floor staring at Jiyong’s hands, what is this? This isn’t supposed to happen…what do I do now? Jiyong’s going to be releasing his album soon, plus he still has a couple of his One of a Kind concerts. She let out a sigh, I should help him if I can, he’s always supporting me AND he’s helping with 2NE1 stuff. She slowly started to stand up and brush herself off, trying not to think about how she was touching his body. She turned towards the stairs and started walking towards his studio.


What’s going on? Jiyong thought in confusion as he followed CL. “Um…where are we going CL-roo?” he hesitantly asked.

“Practice, aigoo, you’ve already forgotten. You passed out in the gym, got caught chatting with oppa, AND you forgot we had practice. What am I going to do with this unnie?” She faced him and gave him a teasing smile, “we need to practice a lot before our comeback, you should know that unnie!”

“Ah,” Jiyong commented, that’s right. They’re going to be coming back with their song “Do you love me?” Oh, they still need to film the music video, don’t they? Wait…will I still be in Sandara’s body? Then it dawned on him, hold up, if I’m Sandara…noona…then, that mean I’ll also have to take care of her body…like go to the women’s restroom…and shower, he blushed at the thought, oh, come on Jiyong, it’s not like you’ve never seen a woman’s body before…but it’s SANDARA PARK we’re talking about!

“Is something wrong, unnie?” CL looked at her in concern, was I teasing her too much?

Jiyong looked at CL, and smiled slightly, “Yeah…I think it is…” NOT, so not. What the heck am I supposed to do? I mean I’ve known her for 6 years…it shouldn’t be too bad.

They entered the practice room where Minzy, Bom, and the back-up dancers were. Jiyong bowed, “I’m sorry I’m late!”

“Unnie! What happened to you??” Minzy pouted.

Jiyong rubbed the back of his head, “I’m sorry…I kind of overslept…”

“Overslept??? At the gym?” Bom laughed.

“Hehehe…yeah,” Jiyong replied, it’s best not to tell anyone…right? Otherwise, who know what kind of problems will come up, especially with my new album and their new single.

“Come on. Do a couple of quick stretches Dara, and then we’ll start practicing it from the top,” their choreographer said.

Jiyong started to stretch his arms and legs, then he remembered something important…I don’t know the dance…I mean, sure, sometimes I come visit them when their practicing, but it’s not like I actually know the song.

“Okay, girls. Get into your positions…Dara, what do you think you’re doing? You’re start over there.”

This is going to be a long practice…he thought as he moved to the spot the choreographer pointed to.

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.
DO YOU?

Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me like the way I love you babe

Do you love me like the way I love you babe

 

My prediction was right
Since the day I first met you
You captivated my heart, which no one was able to have

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, I only think of you
Morning, lunch time, evening, dawn, all day you burn me up
In the end, L O V E is what I say
I think I have fallen into the ocean called you

Is it only my misunderstanding?
I want to believe that you feel the same

No one can understand but
I want to ask you

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.
DO YOU?

Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me like the way I love you babe?

Do you love me like the way I love you babe?

 

I hope our amazing encounter
Is not just a typical misunderstanding
Shake up my tightly jammed heart
Rock n roll

The moment I first saw you, my heart was already K.O
No matter how hot someone is, if they want me, I say no
You’re the key to my heart
I only open to you
This is my last love
Don’t leave me

Is it only my misunderstanding?
I want to believe that you feel the same

No one can understand but
I want to ask you

D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E
D.O.Y.O.U

Do you love me?

Feels like we can be together till the end of our lives
Let’s be together till the end of the universe, don’t let go of my hand
Feels like we can be together till the end of our lives
Let’s be together till the end of the universe, don’t let go of my hand

Do you love me?

Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me like the way I love you babe?

Do you love me like the way I love you babe?

 

“Okay girls, we’ll have a ten minute break before continuing.”

Jiyong let out a sigh as he walked towards his bottle of water and sat down, thank you for muscle memory! I think I got it now…For the two straight hours they had been practicing, Jiyong was slowly able to learn all of the moves. With the help of Dara’s muscle memory, he was able to keep up with the group, causing him not to be picked on as much as he would have been. Although…dancing like a girl is very different…especially with…he looked down to his chest and quickly looked away. Just because I’m in her body doesn’t mean I can look at her body like this! I’ll have to wear girl’s clothing too…then again Dara doesn’t usually wear dresses or skirts, plus it’s not like wearing a skirt is too new for me.

“Hey girl, what’s gotten into you? You’ve been acting weird since you came back from the gym, it’s like you forgot our whole routine,” Bom said.

“I’m just…a little out of it, I guess,” Jiyong said trying to laugh it off. Can’t let them know about this…

Bom looked at him skeptically, “if you say so, oh!” she leaned in closer to whisper, “I heard you were found talking to Jiyong. I thought you were trying to avoid him especially after the Gayo Daejun performance. Didn’t you say you didn’t like all of the ‘daragon’ and ‘nyongdal’ fans going crazy about you two? Good thing we haven’t had many situations where we’ve had to run into him.”

She’s been avoiding me? So that’s why the only times she responds to me is through social networking sites now…she was that bothered by the fans? She should know that this is what happens when you’re a celebrity, especially after all of the love we received after my first album when we sang “Hello”. Plus it’s not like I’m the only one fans pair her up with, like Youngbae, Lee Minho, and Lee Donghae…oh I sound like a creeper, knowing who fans pair her up with. “We just accidentally bumped into each other when I was on the way over here…”

“Oh,” Bom said, it’s still weird though…

“Plus, we’re just in the YG building, it’s not like the media will see us here,” Jiyong said, we work at the same company, of course we’ll bump into each other! Take that Sandara, you can’t get rid of me, Hehehe. I’m you’re Oppa like Dongsaeng.

“Uh huh…” Bom nodded, what’s gotten into her? First she bumps into Jiyong “accidentally”, she’s late for practice, she forgot how the dance goes, and now she’s saying that it’ll be fine if she doesn’t avoid Jiyong now. Something is definitely wrong…but I shouldn’t push it for now, “If anything is wrong, don’t even hesitate to tell me,” and gave a reassuring smile.

Jiyong nodded, “You’re the best Bommie!”

Bom laughed and gave him a hug, “Aigoo, you’re so cute. I’m jealous of the person you love!”

Love? Dara loves someone? Who? No, I shouldn’t meddle into her personal life, it’s none of my business. “Who would I love more than you guys!” He hugged her back, this is what girls say, right? Such a weird feeling.

“Unnies!! Let me join in on the hugs,” Minzy pouted, they look like they’re having so much fun.

“Aww, come here!” Bom smiled widely, “you too CL-roo,” she pulled CL over too.

“Aigoo, you girls!” CL said slightly embarrassed as she hugged her members back.

Is this really what the girls do all of the time? Jiyong thought awkwardly, their like my younger sister Jiyong, stop feeling so awkward.

“Sorry to break the hug up, but we need to get back to practice girls,” their instructor said laughing. Such sweet girls.

“Alright,” CL looked at her members and smiled proudly, “2NE1!”

“Nolza,” the other girls, including Jiyong, said while laughing.

 

 

 

A/N: Yay update! Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I really appreciate all of the support. Ah, and don't be scared to friend or anything, I don't bite, i promis :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

 

Jiyong's getting used to the moves, but what's Dara going to do? Until next time! :D