Switched

One Touch

Jiyong's POV:

*BANG*

"AISH THAT HURT!!!" I yelled rubbing my head. Who did I just crash into? I opened my eyes and there they are. Oh jeez...I know exactly who they are...those clothes...the hair....the face...the tattoos, how could I not know? Problem is..."WHY AM I LOOKING AT MYSELF?????"  I screamed in confusion. I am definitly looking at Kwon Jiyong, leader of Big Bang...am I dead??? What do I do now??? I frantically start patting my face. I feel real...am I in someone else's body? No way! That only happens in movies and dramas. Mirror...mirror...Ah! There's a mirror. I ran to the mirror across the hall and looked at myself. Well at least I'm not in a strangers body...but of all people why did it have to be Sandara Park????

I look back at my body lying unconscious and walk towards it. This is so weird! How did this even happen? I gently shook my shoulders so that my body could wake up, only stopping when it started to stir. Kwon Jiyong stretched his arms and rubbed his head, “Ow that hurt…” Also hearing my voice coming from my mouth while in a different body is also really weird…but if my hunch is correct Dara noona should be there…

“Dara noona?” I asked quietly.

“Hmm…?” Kwon Jiyong’s eyes slowly started to open only grow twice its normal size due to shock.

“Why am I staring at myself????” I can just imagine what she’s thinking right now, I laughed at the thought.

“It’s fine noona, it’s me Jiyong. I don’t know what happened, but we seem to have switched bodies…as crazy as that seems, it’s definitely what happened.”

“Jiyong??” she started patting Jiyong’s cheeks, “you mean I’m a boy now???”

I laughed at that comment, “Of course, what else am I? I’m not a girl.”

“What are we going to do? You know that 2ne1’s comeback is soon! Plus you’re still promoting your album and you’re working on Big Bang’s future projects. What are supposed to do???” I stop laughing, I didn’t even think about that…what are we supposed to do? We’re really busy as is AND we have to deal with this mess?

“Just calm down noona…” I said reassuringly.

“Don’t call me noona! Its weird hearing it come from my own mouth.” Jiyong’s head shook violently. “Ah!” Jiyong smiled brightly, “Maybe it’ll be like all of those movies! You know where we just have to reenact what happened to change back!”

I look at her…Oh god…how lame would that be, I thought, but I should just play along…I smile, “sure, we might as well try…”

~A few minutes earlier (Author’s Pov)~

Dara was running down the stairs of the YG building quickly, Aish, I’m going to be late!!! How could I do this? I only meant to take a ten minute nap, but I didn’t wake up for an hour! What am I going to do; we have so much work right now. Gah. Consumed in her own thoughts she didn’t even notice the figure walking up the stairs toward her.

Jiyong just returned to the office and was heading towards his studio, the only thing on his mind was about how he would be performing in his upcoming stages and music for big bang as a whole. For ‘R.O.D’ Lydia should perform with me, but CL did such a great job featuring…still…hmm…I still need to make adjustments to that song…something is still off. He too was too consumed with his thoughts that he didn’t notices the figure above him racing towards him.

*BANG*

~present~

Dara finally calmed down and somewhat accepted that she was in Jiyong’s body. How could this happen? Is there any reasoning behind this??And why Jiyong of all people? We don’t even talk that much…plus all of those applers who really like ‘daragon’. What are we supposed to do. She pouted.

Jiyong laughed lightly, “You know, I didn’t know I looked that cute when I pouted,” he teased.

Dara wanted to facepalm herself and only stopped when she remembered that she was in Jiyong’s body still. “Someone’s conceited.”

Jiyong just shrugged Dara’s shoulders, “What can I say? I look pretty cool.”

“Or just pretty,” she teased back.

“Now that’s the Sandara Park I know,” he laughed.

Dara smiled, so he was just trying to make me calm down and relax. What am I going to do with you Jiyong…

“THERE YOU ARE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU???” They heard CL yell. “And here I find you hanging out with Jiyong oppa.”

“Sorry,” Dara said with a frown.

CL raised her eyebrow, “Why are you apologizing oppa?”

Dara blinked a few time in confusion. Oppa? Oh shoot! I’m still in Jiyong’s body, so she was addressing him not me…? Right?

Jiyong looked at CLAm I supposed to respond? I am in Dara’s body… “I’m sorry CL…I lost track of time and accidently bumped into Jiyong.”

CL just shook her head, What am I going to do with this unnie? “Anyways we better get going, bye oppa,” she said as she started walking away.

Jiyong followed her until Dara stopped him. He felt a tug on the back of his shirt and turned towards her with a questioning look, “yes?”

“Umm…” Dara looked towards the ground, “where were you doing? I’ll try my best to help you with your work since I’m in your body…”

“Oh, umm…I was just heading towards my studio, but you don’t have to go there. If anything my manager will let you know.” He patted her on the head, “Don’t worry too much. I’ll see you soon,” with a smile he turned and went in the direction CL was heading in.

“What do I do now?” she asked herself. “Since I’m him…I should probably learn his songs and dances for all of the songs he’s promoting.” She sighed, off to practice! Wait…hold up…she just remembereddoes this mean I have to use the men’s bathroom? Wait what about showers? WHAT DO I DO???

 

A/N: Hello! Sorry if the way I wrote it is confusing! Let me know if it's too confusing and I'll edit it more. Please subscribe and comment ^^ I love getting feedback!

Hope you enjoy how the story is going so far? Lol I don't really know what i'm talking about but hope you enjoy this chapter! :D