Sweet Escape

One Touch

It’s as if our hands were meant to fit together perfectly, Dara thought wistfully. She lifted her head a little and snuck a glance over at Jiyong.

“Do you like what you see?” Jiyong asked with a smirk as he continued to stare straight ahead.

She swiftly turned her face away from, hiding her growing blush, “Ani.”

“You sure? I could have sworn you just were just staring at my face,” he chuckled as he tightened his grip on her hand. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

“Hahaha, I guess you really were hungry,” she smiled.

“Hey! I wasn’t lying about that!” He pouted.

“But what would be open at this time?”

“Probably just the convenience store…ah! There’s one that’s open,” he started to walk in the direction of the store.

Trying to keep up with his quickening pace, she asked, “shouldn’t we put our masks back on?”

“We should be fine,” he mischievously, “Stop worrying so much Darong.”

“Aigoo, how many times have I told you to stop calling me that! Aish, I’m your noona!” she playfully slapped him.

“Right,” he smirked as he entered the store. “Ramen, ramen, ramen” he chanted as he went to look for it.

“Ah, Ji! The ramen section is over there!” Dara said happily as she pulled him along.

Unknown to them, there was one other person in the convenience store who had recognized them…

“AH!!!!” Dara exclaimed in satisfaction, “That really did hit the spot,” she rubbed her stomach.

Jiyong chuckled just watching her, “shouldn’t you be more ladylike?”

She puffed her cheeks and slapped him, “Ya! What’s that supposed to mean????”

He squished her cheeks between his hands, “Aigoo, your manager is going to kill me. Look how bloated your cheeks became from eating ramen.”

She looked at him in horror, “YA!” she retaliated by squishing his cheeks back.

She’s just as childish as before. Keke…who would thing this girl will soon be 30. “You look like a fish,” he teased.

“So do you, meh!” she replied as she tried to stick her tongue only to realize she couldn’t. Quickly, she knocked his hands away with her own and stuck out her tongue.

“You know what fishes look like?” he raised an eyebrow.

She looked at him in confusion, “Like a fish….?”

“Nope,” he shook his head, “Like they want a kiss,” he said before he quickly stole a kiss from her, “like that.”

Dara just stared at him in silence with wide open. A few seconds passed before she was brought back to reality. She frantically looked around to make sure that no one had seen them.

“Don’t worry Darong, the only person that is even near us is the cashier. And he’s had his back to us this whole time. You worry too much,” he lightly pinched her nose.

“That’s because you always do such reckless things,” she pouted.

“You know, if you pout like that, it just makes me want to kiss you again,” he teased as he started to pucker his lips.

Bolting up from her chair, she busied herself by throwing away their trash and putting some distance between them. “Stop joking Ji.”

Jiyong scowled at her back before grabbing her hand and harshly dragging her behind him. “Where are we going???”

“Away from all the lights!”

Once they had reached a dimly lit and deserted park, he turned around. “Dara,” he said gently as he gather her hands into his, “Please realize that I’m not joking. Do you know how many times I’ve had to stop myself from kissing you? In the office or in public? Confessing to you and wanting to demand an answer? How hurt I’ve been because I know that you’ve been avoiding me on purpose?!” he didn’t even realize that by the end that he was practically shouting at her.

Tears slowly started to form in her eyes, her head bent down in order to not make eye contact with him. Seeing her tears, he started to calm down. He looked down at their hands and saw how tightly he was gripping hers, but he also noticed how much her hands were trembling. Slowly he let go of her hands and caressed her cheeks, forcing her to look up at him. Seeing her tears, he gently wiped them away with his thumbs, “I’m sorry,” he whispered, “I’m sorry for hurting you and yelling at you.” He pressed his lips to her forehead and rested his forehead onto hers, “It’s just that…I love you so much Dara,” There I finally said it… “Not as family but as a man that loves a woman,” he gently said as he closed his eyes.

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing, my feelings aren’t one sided? Slowly opening her eyes, she looked up at him and smiled. She slowly brought her hands to his cheeks causing him to open his eyes. Pulling his head down to hers, she kissed him. When they pulled apart, she smiled, “I love you too Ji.”

The smile on his face could’ve ripped his face apart it was that large. Moving his hands from her cheeks to her waist, he gathered her in to hug and buried his face into her neck, “I’m so happy.”

She giggled and hug him back, “me too.”

He gently kissed her neck and pulled back and kissed her lips. “It’s already 3am. Let’s walk for a little more before heading back,” he whispered against her lips.

“Okay,” she smiled before quickly kissing him and wrapping her arms from his neck.

Holding each other’s hands they slowly walked around the park before heading back to the hotel. The night air was filled with laughter, smiles, short kisses, and chatter about anything and everything.

Standing in front of her hotel room, he glanced right and left before kissing her and wishing her a good night’s rest. Once she was in her room, she changed into her pajamas and settled into bed. Right before going to sleep she heard her phone.

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

Good night and sweet dreams babe, dream about me. I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

Aigoo, you sound like a kid :P Sweet Dreams Ji, get some sleep. The sooner you sleep the sooner you’ll see me ^_~

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

I’m not a kid *pouts* Thanks for giving me one of the best nights of my left. Good night for reals ^___^

 

Dara couldn’t help but giggle as she read his text. Placing her phone back on the night stand she was lulled to sleep.


Five Hours Later~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK “YA SANDARA PARK! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE! OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW. YA!!!!”

Aish, who is disturbing me right now, Dara lazily thought as she sat up in her bed and walked over to the door only to find Bom standing in her doorway.

“What are you doing in front of my door at 9am???” Dara asked. “We aren’t leaving until 11.”

“HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???” Bom yelled as she shoved her ipad into Dara’s face.

“First of all, get that out of my face for me to read. And second, can you please stop yelling at me???” Dara whined.

“Oh, sorry,” Bom apologized as she was slowly cooling down.

Dara grabbed onto the device and looked at it carefully. After seeing the article photo, Dara’s mouth was wide open and her body dropped to the floor in surprise. How did they know????

 

Breaking News: G-dragon of Big Bang and Sandara Park of 2NE1 are dating?!

Evidence of the couple on a sweet late night escapade were taken after G-dragon’s solo concert in the Philippines...


A/N: Hello :) Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. Thank you for all of the support. Hmmm...I'm estimating that this will have less than 10 more chapters :)

How will Dara hold up with their relationship already going public? Until Next Time!