Pathetic

One Touch

“Can we kiss and find out?” Those were the words that rang in Dara’s head. CAN WE KISS AND FIND OUT??? WHAT THE HELL?!She politely cleared and looked into his eyes, “I think I must have heard you incorrectly, can you please repeat that?” She asked with a small cute smile.

Aish it was embarrassing enough the first time… “Can I kiss you?” He stated boldly, “of course, this is just for my own curiosity. If we were ever in a professional setting and we kissed, I don’t want to be surprised,” he said calmly.

You freaking ert Jiyong! I mean, I’ve read and heard about some of the fanfiction about ‘daragon’ but come on! You aren’t really supposed to be that erted… “Um….no, can you please give me Tam Tam back?” she asked irritated.

“Please Dara noona? Please help this young boy fulfill his curiosity?”

She just looked at him and rolled her eyes. I’m not going to be into your game, this is why I don’t like seeing you. This is why I try and keep my distance. She slowly closed her eyes so that she could take a step away from reality. I really don’t want to be involved in your games…because in the end, I’m going to be only one that will be hurting. When she opened her eyes again, he was standing in his kitchen facing away from her.

When he returned to the table he had two bowls with vanilla ice cream, “Sorry, about my odd request…it’s just that, I really want to know what happened,” okay and I want to kiss you again… “Our story is too crazy for anyone to believe, don’t you think? I’m sorry if I was being too ridiculous. So here’s my apology. Let’s just go back to how we were before,” he gently smiled.

Dara just quietly nodded, that was easier than I thought. She picked up the spoon and scooped up some of the ice cream. Once the sweet, coldness touched her tongue she was in heaven. Omo, this ice cream is so delicious!!! When was the last time I ate ice cream? It’s been too long. Gah, so smooth and creamy. All of a sudden she hears Jiyong chuckling ot himself, “why are you laughing?” she pouted.

He placed his head onto his hand and just smiled, just watching you eat tells me how delicious the ice cream is. I’m glad to see you enjoy it so much,” so cute!!! She looks like she’s enjoying completely bliss…if I wasn’t here, it’d probably be perfect for her. He shook of the thought and returned his gaze to her.

She was still looking and him and pouted again as took another spoonful of into . However, she was so concentrated on looking at him that she missed…that’s right….she missed . Oh my goodness, how can I be so embarrassing? She silently panicked as she grabbed a napkin to wipe her face.

Jiyong chuckled again, aigoo, there she goes missing that spot. He continued to stare at the small smear of ice cream right above her upper lip. Her lips look so delicious, with or without the ice cream. “Tsk,” he suddenly said as he stood up and grabbed the napkin from her hand intending to wipe of the remaining ice cream on her face. The next thing he knew, his face was an inch away from hers, with his lips on hers.

Her eyes widened, did he just…?!?!?!?! She continued to stare at him with huge eyes and their lips still in contact with each other. Staring into his eyes, she felt her heart beat quicken. Ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump. Hearing her quickening heartbeat she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away. “I HATE YOU JIYONG! DON’T TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN!” she stood up and ran. On her way out she saw Tam Tam out of the corner of her eye. She ran to grab it and then ran out of his apartment. I can’t believe that bastard!

What…did I just do… I totally screwed up. Dara noona please forgive me. It was an impulse, I didn’t even think that it would happen. . Jiyong buried his head into his hands.


At 2NE1’s dorm.

The second Dara entered her room, a waterfall of tears started to run down her cheeks. “Stop Dara, you know it’s wrong to fall in love with him. You can’t do it. Remember what happened before. Don’t let him you in. Cast this love aside,” she continuously repeated to herself. She slowly walked towards her bed and pulled out the box hiding under her bed. Pulling of the lid she thought to herself, let this serve as a reminder…

Hundreds of letters lined the box, the first one read: “Don’t get so close to Jiyong oppa, just die . You aren’t even pretty. Daragon? Pah, what a bunch of bull. Just roll up into a ball and live you’re ing pathetic life.”


A/N: Hello!!! I found some free time, so I thought, why not update? Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been extremely busy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's probably not like what you thought would happen, huh? :D THank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting this story. Some of y'all even friend me >___< hehehe

Until next time!