Curiousity

One Touch

“All right girls, that’s a wrap for today! Good work. Remember to drink plenty of fluids and do not eat any sort of fast food or junk food when you go home. I’m watching you Bom, don’t eat any corn,” their trainer said.

“Darnit,” Bom whispered in frustration.

Dara raised her arms up to stretch a little more while showing off a small smile.

“Why do you look so happy?” Bom asked still pouting a little for being called out.

Dara giggle, for being in my own body again! “Nothing, oh but can you help me with something?”

“Sure,” Bom tilted her head in confusion, “anything. What’s up?”

“Ummm,” she pressed her two index fingers together in nervousness, “I was wonder if you can help me with the whole Jiyong thing…..”

“Oh!” Bom pounded her fist into her palm, “that’s right, I thought it was strange how you kept interacting with him recently. Weren’t you trying to avoid him? Because of….what happened…?”

Dara bowed her head and nodded, “Yeah, some things happened recently but it’s over now.”

“Not yet, though. We just heard from the boss that we’ll be performing at his concert in Singapore,” Bom said with concern. Even though the venue is big enough for them to not interact, but who knows…Jiyong is quite unpredictable…

Darn it! I totally forgot, even though I was the one that actually brought it up to the boss, why did this happen??? Dara buried her face into the palms of her hands, “I totally forgot,” she sighed and looked up at Bom, “It’s not like I’ll see him much there or have to interact with him, right?”

Bom nodded and smiled, I hope things end up that way. “We better start heading back to the dorms…or are you still going to stay elsewhere?”

“No, I’ll be going back to the dorms with you all,” Dara smiled in relief. Then it dawned on her, shoot! I just moved a lot of my stuff over to Jiyong’s place…what am I going to do? Maybe if I just text him and ask him to bring my stuff? Or even better, I ask him for his door lock password! The less contact the better! Feeling determined she pulled out her phone and sent a text to Jiyong.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

 

Hi~ I was wondering if you could give me your passcode for your front door at home? I need to get my things and would rather not inconvenience you. I’ll just get my stuff and quickly leave. Thank you! ^__^

 

That sounds good, right? Friendly enough? Nothing suspicious, feeling content with the message she had sent. Beep beep beep she looked down at her phone and saw she just received a text message.

 

From: Kwon Jiyong

To: Me

 

No can do~ I want to talk about some things. Maybe we can have dinner and then you can grab your stuff? Would that work?

 

Dinner???? NO!

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

 

I don’t think that either of us have time to have dinner right now. Especially since we don’t want to be caught if we got out to a restaurant together…

 

Jiyong raised his eyebrow when he read her text, you walked into this one Dara, he smirked.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

 

If that’s the problem, then we can just eat at my place, so that we can talk and you can get your stuff. That’s a good compromise, right? ^__^

 

Oh my goodness! Compromise??? Oh heck no! Dara thought as she read it.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

 

I still think that’s a bad idea, can’t you please just give me your passcode and we can talk over the phone sometime? Wouldn’t that be the most convenient way?

 

Not so fast Tokki, you aren’t escaping from me.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

 

Well, since I’m the one in possession of all of your belongings, I’m the one who gets to decide what happens. And I believe if we just have dinner at my place things would work out best. Plus…I have Tam Tam as my hostage, what are you willing to do to get her back?

 

He’s using Tam Tam to make me cave into his request??? NOOOO, I have to save my Tam Tam, Dara frowned.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

 

Fine, you win…when would I be able to come over? Sigh…

 

Jiyong threw a fist bump in the air, Yes! Success, even if we just eat ramen, that’s fine.

To: Darong

From: Me

 

What are you up to right now? Done with practice? Maybe you can come over tonight? I have a few ingredients in my fridge…or we can eat ramen? I’m almost done with stuff right now.

 

Jiyong started to close things down and pack his things. I still have some work to do, but I should be able to do it at home. Once everything was packed away he grabbed his car keys and headed downstairs towards 2NE1’s dance studio. On his way down the stairs he saw a goddess like figure walking towards him, every time…she takes my breath away…

He stopped and smiled when she made eye contact with him, “Hey, were you on the way to come see me?”

Dara blushed a little in surprise, “Um, yeah. Are you ready to go? I’m kind of sweaty though, is that okay?”

Jiyong couldn’t stop laughing, “That’s perfectly fine,” I just want you to be comfortable…since it seems like you’re trying to avoid me…

Darn, if only he said no…She showed him a weak smile, “Okay, then let’s go!” She quickly turned away from him and started walking down the stairs and towards where his car was parked. Hopefully this will end quickly…so much for the avoid Jiyong plan…


Jiyong's Apartment.

They sat across from each other at his dining table with a bowl of ramen each…SO AWKWARD! How do I bring my brilliant plan up? Gah, we didn’t even say a word in the car since she put her headphones on…

“So,” Dara started, trying to break the ice, “why did you want to talk to me?”

“Well,” Jiyong started, gulp, “I was wondering about something when we switched…”

When he continued Dara finally looked at him and held eye contact, “and? What was it?”

“Well you know,” he looked down and started to fidget with his hands.

“Just spit it out Jiyong,” Dara said more roughly than she wanted, did that come out too harshly? I just want to know already so I can rescue Tam Tam and go home.

He stopped fidgeting with his hands and looked at her, “I was wondering if we could do an experiment together. We switched because our lips made contact with each other,” he felt his cheeks warm up slightly and he looked away, “but it happened in the most insane circumstances, we literally crashed into each other at the time. And maybe it was just some crazy magic,” he started to talk faster and faster,” or maybe it was fate. I don’t know, but the thing I was wondering about,” he looked back up at her, “is if we switch because we kissed or because it was something crazy like fate that made it happen at those times in that circumstance. So,” his eyes firmly held her eye contact, making it hard for her to look away, he placed his hand over hers and said, “Can we kiss and find out?”


A/N: Hello Everyone! Hahaha two chapters within two days....woot woot. Sorry i haven't updated in a while D: I've been pretty busy, and sometimes when i try to write...it's hard to come up with stuff x.x

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting my stories ^___^ I greatly appreciate it! Hopw you enjoyed this chapter as well!

 

What will Dara's response be? Will she give in? What about the upcoming concert? Until next time! :D