Text Message

One Touch

There, sent! Dara thought as she sent the photo to Jiyong by text message.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

Here’s the picture you wanted. Why do you want this anyways? O.o

 

Beep beep she looked back at her phone to see that he had replied almost instantly.

 

To: Me

From Kwon Jiyong

Thank You! And the better question should be: why did you want to take a picture in the first place? ~_^ Do you miss this body already?

 

Aish this guy!!!

“Why is your face so red Dara?” Bom asked.

“Ah! It’s nothing! I swear!” she replied nervously while trying to not make eye contact with Bom.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

Aigoo, this little boy >//< of course I don’t miss living as you! You’re such a workaholic, who would want that? Ya! You never answered my question.

 

Jiyong laughed when he read her text message, I bet she’s as red as a tomato right now, might as well some more.

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

Little boy? Why do you want to know why I want the picture? Just another memory for me, I guess. You know how we would prevent wearing couple clothing?

 

To: Me

From: Darong

How?

 

Jiyong smirked.

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

You just need to start wearing just my clothes. I don’t have any duplicates, so we would always wear something different.

 

WHAT THE HECK???? WOULDN’T THAT JUST MAKE IT WORSE IF WE JUST WORE ONE PERSON’S SET OF CLOTHING??? WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

 

To: Me

From: Darong

Ya! Are you an idiot or something? Wouldn’t that just make matters worse? If we only wear your clothes, fans will notice. That’s how we got the reputation for wearing couple clothing!

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

Well it was worth a shot. Just let fans think whatever they want. Don’t mind them too much Darong, you’re stronger than that.

 

Dara read the last sentence over and over again, Even Jiyong can see my weakness when it comes to fans. All of these people are here for you Dara, you don’t want to disappoint them, you can do it! She smiled. “Let’s have a kick- performance everyone.”

The other girls laughed at the randomness of the statement, “Of course,” Bom said.

“Don’t we always?” Minzy grinned.

“We aren’t the queens for nothing now are we?” Chaerin smirked.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

Thank you Ji ^___^

 

Ji…how long has it been since she’s called me that…recently she’s been so stiff around me, strictly only calling me ‘Jiyong’…I wonder what has gotten into her? Not that I’m complaining, Jiyong smiled.

He looked at his phone’s wallpaper. Of course the first thing he did when Dara sent him the photo was to place it as his wallpaper. None of the other photos of them could compare to this. The two of them actually smiling in their alleged couple clothing. If she wants to match, she should just ask me what I’m going to wear haha.


Things started to really speed up once everyone was settled down. The last minute preparations for the show were being nailed down. Final rehearsals were taken place, outfits had a last minute fitting. There was barely any time for the members to really converse to each other besides any criticism or tips. Next thing they knew, both concerts were complete.

“Good work everyone! Thank you all for your hard work. The show went perfectly,” Jiyong bowed to all of the staff, “and thank you girls for performing at my show.”

“Of course,” Chaerin replied with a smile.


At the hotel.

Dara jumped into bed. “Ah, the bed is so nice.”

Beep beep. Dara looked at her phone that was resting on her stomach. Who would be messaging me right now? She looked at the clock besides her bed to see that it was already past 2 o’clock in the morning. Jiyong? Why is he messaging me?

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

What are you up to?

 

To: Me

From: Darong

Lying on my bed. What about you? Aren’t you tired?

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

Want to go on a spontaneous little adventure?

 

To: Me

From: Darong

What? Right now??? It’s 2am!

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

So?

 

To: Me

From: Darong

SO??? You should be sleeping mister! You must be exhausted.

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

Please Darong! I really want to just take a walk…and maybe get some food.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

You’re a big boy, you can do that by yourself.

 

To: Me

From: Jiyong

But I want to go with you.

 

Dara blushed, Aish this boy is hopeless. Even though she thought this, she had already put on her jacket, boots, fake glasses, scarf, and hat, in her pocket she had her surgical mask just in case.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

Fine. I’ll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes.

 

Jiyong pumped his fist in the air in victory. He quickly gathered his things and walked downstairs to meet her.

When he saw her waiting for him in the lobby, he couldn’t help but smile to himself. Approaching her he said, “Hey, let’s go.”

They walked outside of the hotel, once they were a couple of blocks from the hotel, he said, “You know…you can take off that surgical mask. No one is going to be out at this time that will recognize us.”

“But…you never know!”

“It’s dark, no one will be looking that closely, lighten up. We can just be ourselves for a bit.”

She nodded and removed the mask.

“Ah! Picture! Commemorative photo of our late night adventure,” Jiyong said excitedly. He pulled out his phone and naturally unlocked it.

Dara looked over for a second and noticed something, “Ya! Did you make that photo your wallpaper???”

…caught. “Yeah…come one, let’s just take the photo,” he tried changing the subject as he opened the camera app. “Okay, one, two, three!” They took a selfie to document their outing.

Why a picture just with me though? Dara wondered. “By the way, why didn’t you ask the other girls to go out?”

Because I wanted to go with just you of course! Jiyong thought a little frustrated. “Just because...let’s go explore a bit more before anyone really notices we’re gone.” He grabbed her hand and continued to walk.

What? He’s holding my hand!!! At first she fidgeted so that he would let go, but his grip was strong. After a while, Dara gave up and relaxed. Once she had relaxed, he used this as an opportunity to intertwine their fingers.

Dara blushed.

It’s as if our hands were meant to fit perfectly together, they both thought.


A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter ^__^

OOOOOH they're holding hands ;) Until next time! :D