Airport

One Touch

June 28th, 2013.

“Hurry up Bom! We’re going to miss our flight to Singapore!” Dara yelled. This girl, she thought our flight is in less than two hours! We still need to get to the airport, check in, and go through security. Let alone all of the fans that are bound to be at the airport. Ugh, at least Jiyong is on a different flight…I’d rather see him later than sooner.

“AISH GIRL! I’m coming already,” Bom yelled as she dragged her duffle bag and back pack.

“Do not tell me you spent all of that time trying to pick out an airport outfit again,” Chaerin rolled her eyes as she pushed the two older girls out of the dorm.

“A-A-Ani,” Dara stuttered, I’ve got something to prove, of course I had to pick out the perfect outfit! My sense of timing is still better than Bom’s though.

Once all of the girls were in the van, they were headed towards the airport. As the van pulled over to the curb for all of the departure flights.

“Remember, act as always,” their manager said as he eyed all of the fans waiting for them at the airport, “All of you have your tickets already so just proceed through security.”

“Neh,” they all replied as the van doors opened for them to exit.

All of the girls got out of the van and walked through the airport like they owned the place.

Dara was looking through her phone as she was walking, trying to look natural as well as not pay too much attention to the horde of people that were waiting for them in the airport. All of a sudden she bumped into someone. “Ah, I’m sorry,” she bowed, “I wasn’t paying attent-” she looked up to see the person she wanted to see the least at that moment.

His eyes also widened, “Omo, I didn’t think that I would see you at the airport,” he remarked before smirking.

“Same, I thought you were on a different flight,” she responded as she started walking again.

He joined her as they walked towards security check in. He looked at her more carefully, “By the way,” he said, “I like the outfit you chose, good sense of fashion.”

Dara felt her cheeks start to warm up, “thanks,” she whispered trying not to look at him.

Jiyong smiled, “It’s exactly like mine,” he chuckled.

She froze and then looked over at him to see what he was wearing and what do you know. They were both wearing ripped blue skinny jeans, white v-neck t-shirt, blue plaid shirt, sunglasses, and a black beanie. The only difference was that Dara was wearing the plaid shirt, while Jiyong had it wrapped it around his waist.

Aish, already off to a bad start she thought, aigoo I was totally about to do a facepalm but we’re in public………we’re….in….public……WE’RE IN PUBLIC. OMG people must have been taking pictures of us walking together AND in couple like clothing. Kill me now, this won’t end well.

“Noona?” Jiyong tried getting her attention seeing that she was spacing out.

Suddenly she started to speed walk away from him.

“Ya,” Jiyong muttered as he quickly caught up to her, “I was talking to you.”

“Ya!” she muttered, “Do you realize we’re in public? People are bound to be taking pictures of us. Plus we’re in our infamous couple clothing! The whole “Daragon” thing will explode again.”

“So?” he simply replied. Why would that be bothersome? People create all of these delusional fantasies between their favorite idols all of the time. We’re no exceptions. Wait…if she’s this concerned then does being paired with her upset her? Or…maybe it’s something she’s hoping for? There you go again Ji, you’re just deluding yourself now. You wish that she’d want “Daragon” to become a thing.

So?? That’s all he has to say? Dara thought frustrated, obviously these kind of things don’t bother him as much as they bother me.  “SO…it’ll only be more troublesome,” she shortly said.

“How so?” he asked out of curiosity. “Celebrities are paired all of the times. Of course there is bound to be people shipping the two of us. Although, I never would have guessed that there would be so many…what do they call themselves? Oh yeah, applers! Our fans that are a fan of the two of us being together.”

“Hmph,” Dara shrugged it off, “I suppose. Whatever makes the fans happy, I suppose.” I just don’t want to see more of those letters after this.

Jiyong simply nodded and they continued their way through the airport in silence.


After 6 and half hours on the plane, Dara stood up and stretched. Out of all the seats on this plane, why was I the one that had to sit next to Jiyong. I know the girls had something to do with this. Although…I’m not complaining too much. He was sweet and we talking most of the way here. I guess it was for the better, I’m able to converse with him normally again.  

“I’m finally free from you!” Jiyong joked.

She playfully punched him earning her one of his pouts. She pinched his cheeks “stop acting so childish, I know you enjoy spending time with your noona.”

He rubbed his cheeks, “this conceited noona.”

“Hurry up you love birds, we need to get going,” Bom smirked.

Jiyong and Dara looked around and saw that all of first class was empty now, only they and Bom were left. Embarrassed, they grabbed their belongings and exited the plane.

“I’ll see you later noona,” Jiyong said as they parted for immigration.

Dara nodded before turning around and then she remembered. “Jiyong-ah!”

He turned around and gave her a confused look.

She motioned for him to come towards her.

“What’s up?”

“I want an actual photo of us in our ‘couple’ clothing,” Dara stated.

Seriously? He just chuckled and nodded.

The area they were in did not have that may fans, since it was still within the actual airport where other people were not allowed into. They asked 2ne1’s manager to take a photo of them with Dara’s phone.

When Dara turned away from him, he whispered, “Send that photo to me later.”

When she turned to face him in surprise, he was already facing the other way and walking away from her.

He wants a picture of us in couple clothing??? WHAT?


A/N: Hehehe here's another chapter :) Hope you enjoy!

Will the concert go as smoothly as Dara wants it to? Until next time! :D