The Impact

One Touch

“Hyung…like I was saying, be careful about your actions around Dara noona. I mean just because she’s special to you doesn’t mean that you can be careless.”

Special…me? To him? What did Seungri say??? Dara’s mind was in chaos and could only show a blank expression.

“Yah! Hyung?! Are you there? Earth to Jiyong!” Seungri said while waving his arm like crazy in front of Dara.

Dara shook her head, trying to collect herself. “Yeah, sorry.”

*WHAP* Seungri slapped Dara on the back, “Don’t scare me like that. You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” he laughed, “I caught you two yesterday remember? You’re dating, right?”

Yesterday? Dating? What? Then yesterday’s events rushed back into her head. “So you guys are dating now?” That’s what he said, huh? And we didn’t deny it… “Oh, sorry, I totally forgot about that,” she nervously laughed, “I meant to deny that yesterday. Haha, we’re not dating…”

“Oh,” Seungri replied, visibly deflating. It would have been so much more interesting if hyung and noona were dating…especially since hyung…whatever, “Fine, I’ll drop it. You guys make a cute couple though. Anyhow,” he started to stand up, “I’ll leave you to your practice. See you hyung,” he said as he waved and left the practice room.

“Aigoo, that guy,” Dara muttered feeling the blush still on her cheeks. “What is he talking about…Jiyong and I are cute…ha…don’t make me laugh,” she said with a grimace. With another sip of water, she stood up and resumed her practice.


Four hours later~

I guess it’s time to really practice the lyrics…gah, the concert in Singapore is in only 2 3 days!! Will I really be able to pull this off??? At least I know most of his songs…but this whole rapping…ugh, how can I get out of this?? How do we switch back?? Oh! Maybe the security tapes will show me what happened and why we switched. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and walked out of the practice room towards the security office.

*knock knock* She knocked on the security office door before opening it. “Hello?” she said when she entered. Right after she entered she saw three security officers sitting at their monitors making sure uninvited people weren’t entering the building. “Ah, hello,” she greeted with a bow.

The three guards turned around and smiled, what a surprise! What would bring G-dragon here??? “Hello Jiyong,” they greeted nodding in her direction. “What can we help you with?” one guard asked.

“Ah, would you mind if I looked at a security tape?” she asked.

“Security tape? From one of the surveillance cameras?” the same guard asked.

“Yes, please,” she replied.

“From which part of the building? And when?”

“Um…” where was it? What time was it too? “The bottom part of the main staircase, two days ago, in the morning.”

“Oh, I see…pull up the file from cameras 21, 22, and 23 on that computer for June 25th, 2013,” the guard instructed to another guard.

“Also,” Dara interrupted, “Is there any way I could view this footage in private? There’s something I want to clear up. Is there any way I could do that?” she requested.

“Oh, I understand,” the first guard responded, “You’ll be able to review the footage on the computer privately. We won’t be able to see what you’re viewing. Since it is within the building, the footage doesn’t concern us as much.”

“Ah, I see, thank you very much,” Dara said.

The second guard the monitor for the other computer and opened the correct file for the right day. “Here you go,” he said when finished setting it up.

“Thank you so much,” Dara said with a small bow as she went to sit before the monitor. She played the file for camera 21 which was the view from the top of the stairs. What time was this at??? Let’s see…I went to the gym…fell asleep…then was late to practice…what time was practice at? Oh right! It was around noon! She pressed the fast forward button until it was around noon that day. All of a sudden she sees Dara’s back running down the stairs. There’s me! Okay, I’m running down the stairs really fast…then at some point I collide into Jiyong…*BAAAAAAAAM* Whoa that was a loud sound. Next thing she saw was the two on the floor, Dara was on top of Jiyong. Oh…I landed on top of him…how long do I stay on top of him??? …come on Jiyong! Wake up! …………omg finally! She thought when Jiyong finally moved and went to the mirror. Okay, I didn’t really see anything…I guess I should just check the next camera.

 She played the file from camera 22 which was located at the bottom of the stairs. Okay…I see me coming down the stairs like a mad woman…oh and there’s Jiyong’s back. He’s walking up the stairs…with his head down. *BAAAAAAAAM* Okay, there’s the impact. Okay he falls back and grabs on to me…wait what??? Dara observed how Jiyong wrapped his arms around her out of instinct. Oh that must have been by instinct…maybe. To make sure I was okay. That would explain why I was on top of him when we hit the floor…oh here we are on the floor…oh right after impact Jiyong let go, since we lost conscious. Wait…what is that??????? Our lips…are they touching??? Dara’s eyes widened. Were we like this since we ran into each other or was it just when we fell onto the floor…better check the other camera…

She pressed the last file, which was for camera 23, this camera was located in the middle of the other two cameras and would capture the whole incident. Why didn’t I just play this one from the start? Sigh…oh well. Okay fast forward…oh I see me running down the stairs…and there he is walking up the bottom steps. *BAAAAAAM* it wasn’t just when we fell on the floor…she thought when she saw that at the moment of impact. At the last moment Jiyong looked up at her and their lips met. The impact caused them to fall down the stairs, when Jiyong noticed they were falling he wrapped his arms around her and they fell onto the ground. So that’s what happened…so…if this is like all of those dramas…I need to kiss him again…omo. I need to talk to him about this! She stopped the tape and closed the files.

“Thank you so much again,” Dara said before leaving the security office. Omo, where’s Jiyong??? She pulled out the phone in her pocket and texted him.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

Ji! Where are you? I need to talk to you right away.

 

Dara went back to the dance studio to collect her things before going to Jiyong’s recording studio. While waiting for the reply, she listened to all of Jiyong’s tracks that were on the set list for his concert, trying to remember them all. Hurry up Ji…look at your phone! Please.


At 2NE1’s studio.

“Okay girls, take a 10 minute break,” the instructor said.

I wonder how Dara is doing…oh I better check my phone just in case…Jiyong walked over to his back and pulled out the phone. A message from her…how long ago was this? 2 hours ago??? I hope everything is okay…He opened and read the message.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

I’m on a 10 minute break from practice. We’re in dance studio A. Practice should end around 9 tonight, can you wait until then?

 

*beep beep* Dara jumped when she realized she received a message from him. Aigoo, what should I say?

 

To: Me

From: Jiyong

That’s fine. When you’re done come to your studio. I’m memorizing lyrics right now…I’ll let you know if I move back to the dance studio.

 

Oh ok, Jiyong thought.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

Perfect. I’ll see you in a couple of hours…hopefully.

 

Back to work…there is no way I’ll be able to pull this off…plus Ji has to practice 2NE1’s songs too…eek. Dara went back to practicing the lines again.


9:35pm

“And that will be a wrap for today girls, thank you so much for your hard work. I’ll see you ladies early in the morning. YG announced that you’ll be performing at G-Dragon’s concert the following night, we’ll do a quick refresher of your stages tomorrow morning.

! I forgot that I’ll have to perform their old songs as well…and plus Dara has to pull off my whole concert…Aigoo what a headache! Jiyong politely excused himself as he grabbed his things and raced to his studio. On the way he checked his phone making sure that Dara hadn’t moved. Seeing that he had no new messages from her, he ran as fast as he could towards the studio. He didn’t even notice the figure walking down the stairs towards him.


It’s already 9:30…I should head back to the dance studio…I’ve already listened and sung to all of his songs a million times. I just need to connect the song to the dance moves. Now how did that line go? “Bissan chae yeppeun ot gogeup reseutorang neon jal eoullyeo
Hajiman ne yeop geu xneun jeongmal anya neorangeun an eoullyeo” [note: from ‘That XX’ beginning of the rap section]
She said those lines over and over again as she walked towards the dance studio. She didn’t even notice the girl running like crazy up the stairs.

*BAAAAAAAAAAM*

Dara felt something slam against her. Warmth on her lips, then coldness. Trying to catch the person that slammed into her, she wrapped her  arms around them out of reflex. Shoot! I’m losing my balance. The two people fell on the ground with Dara on top. Then things went black.

Aish…my head…shoot I still need to go practice, Dara thought, my mouth feels numb, what’s on top of me? So heavy! Dara slowly opened her eyes only to make eye contact with Jiyong’s eyes. I’m looking at Jiyong…what? Does that mean I’m back in my own body?? Then it hit her, my mouth…Am I kissing him again?? Eeeek! Dara pushed him off with all of her might, “Yah!”

Jiyong slowly collected himself, I’m me again? Oh thank goodness! “Sorry! I was really disoriented…looks like we changed back,” he laughed, “just in time too. Oh! You needed to speak with me…?”

How can he be so calm about it?! We just kissed! …again! Dara thought angrily. “It’s nothing…it was just how we could possibly switch back. But…I’ll see you later…bye!” Gotta get back to my plan: Avoid Kwon Jiyong at all possible times!

Jiyong watched Dara run away, you can’t hide Darong, I’ll find you. Plus, how else will you get all your stuff back, especially TamTam, he chucked as he remembered how Dara didn’t forget to pack her doll when she packed her things the night before. I guess TamTam will just have to be my hostage, he smirked.

 


 

 

A/N: Hello! :D Yay another update! ^^ I hope I didn't rush things...anyways. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^___^v

 

Why is Dara avoiding Jiyong? And TamTam's a hostage now??? What's going on? Until next time! :D