Soap and Bubbles

One Touch

“Don’t worry…I’ll be gentle,” Jiyong winked at Dara.

A chill went down her spine. I’ll be gentle? You can’t be serious! You only hear that when…ugh it sounds like we’re doing something really intimate…well I mean we’re bathing…but still! This is so embarrassing! “Let’s just get this over with,” she said in a low voice as she started to walk towards the bathroom.

Jiyong chuckled a little before following her, this should be…interesting to say the least.

“Okay, um…do you want to undress yourself or do you want me to?” Jiyong asked.

“Uh…can I wear the eye mask now, and then I’ll start undressing myself,” she said nervously.

“Mhmm,” Jiyong looked for the eye mask that he had and brought it to her. “Here,” he said gently placing it over her eyes. “I’ll go get the water ready…oh here’s a towel to wrap yourself since I’m pretty sure you don’t want to walking around in all of my glory,” he said as he placed her hand over a towel before leaving.

Dara breathed in and out a couple of times before she could even start to undress. It’s just like any other day Dara, first take of the shirt, she thought as she slowly took her shirt off, then the bra…she felt around for her bra…oh wait I’m a boy, of course I wouldn’t have a bra on! Okay…pants, she undid her belt, ed her jeans and had the jeans fall to the floor. Um…underwear…Dara, stop blushing! You have a younger brother for crying out loud! You should know how boys are!Yeah…but this is Jiyong we’re talking about! She took another few deep breaths before placing her hands on the elastic band of her boxers. This is nothing to be embarrassed of, it’s not like your touching him in any inappropriate way, You’re just sliding it off. She gently slid the boxers down to her ankles and quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself. So far, so good.

“Are you ready ye-” Jiyong started to ask, but then burst out into laughed. Oh my goodness! Well I guess she was actually able to undress by herself…but she would wrap her towel like that, must be out of habit. He continued to laugh, “Dara, you’re not a girl, right now. So you don’t have to wrap the towel around your chest, just wrap it around your waist.”

Dara blushed in embarrassment, “It’s okay, just do whatever you’re comfortable with,” Jiyong said while still laughing. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bath tub that was full of warm water and soap bubbles. “Okay, I’m going to remove the towel,” he said softly as he gently removed the towel, “Okay, I’ll need you to lift your foot so that you can get into the bath tub.”

She lifted her foot and placed it into his hot water, and sat down into the water.

“Just relax, everything will be fine,” Jiyong said reassuringly as he started to gently wash her hair. Quickly and efficiently, Jiyong was able completely wash his body, this is still weird to wash my body in this way…it’s kind of…well…odd…I just feel like I’m washing another man’s body, even though it’s clearly mine. Okay…one last spot…this is just weird, having to wash THERE. He gently washed the remaining part and said, “Okay, you’re all clean now Dara. Can you stand up so that I can dry you off?”

Dara nodded, this whole time she had been trying to think of anything she possible could to get her mind off the fact that Jiyong was washing her. It’s finally done, it should be easier to wash him…since I won’t be the one feeling his hands all over me; I’ll just be washing my own body. She carefully stood up and let Jiyong guide her out of the bath tub.

Jiyong got a towel and dried her off, I better make sure not to accidently brush any of my…sensitive spots in the wrong way. He was able to dry her off without a problem, then quickly dressed her in the t-shirt and boxer. “Okay, I’m going to be removing the eye mask. You’re all done,” he said as he removed the eye mask.

Dara had to blink a few times to readjust her eyes.

“That was less…painful than I thought it’d be,” Jiyong said with a small grin, “But then again I was the one washing my own body.” He placed the eye mask over his own eyes. “Um…if you don’t mind…even though I’m fine with you undressing me…I don’t feel entirely comfortable undressing you…..since you’re a girl.”

“Mhmm…” Dara said nervously, always the gentleman, but then something dawned on her, “Wait…how did you go to the bathroom then?”

“Well…I just went quickly and made sure I didn’t see anything. And a LOT of tissue, I made sure of that,” Jiyong said seriously causing Dara to laugh, “what?”

“Nothing,” Dara let out a little smile, “You really are sweet Ji.”

Jiyong blushed lightly, those words in this situation is just…weird.

“Okay, I’ll start undress you then,” Dara said as she started to undress him, then wrapped a towel around him when she was done. Even though it’s my own body, its still extremely embarrassing to see myself walking around . She led him to the bath tub and helped him in. “So how was practice?” she asked trying to distract herself from the idea of washing her own body.

How can you be having a casual conversation at a time like this? I couldn’t do it, which is why I didn’t even say a word! “Mmm, it was good. I’m grateful for you muscle memory,” he laughed as she was washing his hair.

“Me too! I don’t think I could have rapped your lines if your body didn’t remember how to do it,” Dara said happily.

“So, how did it go? It must have been boring working the studio all day.”

Dara just shrugged, “it was okay. I had fun, I learned a lot of things about music. I’m really excited for your new album, all of the tracks sound really good right now! Are you just going to stick to 13 songs once you finish ‘Crooked’?”

Jiyong laughed, is that what that song is going to be called? “Crooked”? I like that title, hmm… “As for right now, but I might add one more. One that will only be on the CD, as a treat for those who actually buy the physical CD.”

Dara laughed, “What about foreign fans! They’ll probably buy the electronic copy off of iTunes.”

Jiyong smiled, “Yeah, I know…but I just wanted to make my physical album to stand out a little more.”

“Oh, I have an idea of the melody that Teddy Oppa has been working on. I wanted to discuss it with you…maybe on a different day. You must be tired from practice.”

Jiyong shook his head a little, “It should be fine tonight. Who knows when we’ll have time.”

“Okay!” Dara said excitedly, I’m excited but also nervous about what he’ll think of the song I came up with. “Were you able to learn all of the dance moves?”

“Yup! I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t. And what is with that dance move? Are you trying to emphasize that you’re a ssantokki?” Jiyong laughed remembering it.

Dara playfully punched him, “That wasn’t me…it was the choreographer who told me to do that.”

“Uh huh,” Jiyong said unconvinced, “By the way…you know that I’ll be having another ‘One of a Kind’ concert soon, right? Do you think you’ll be ready for that?”

Dara stopped scrubbing his back, shoot I forgot that he’s still doing that! I was so wrapped up in working on his new album.

“I guess you forgot about it or didn’t know…” Jiyong let out a sigh, “It should be fine…um…we’ll just have practice a lot.”

“We?”

“Yes, we. Since it’s my concert and you’re the one performing! You’ll need to know all my songs, and the dance moves. This is going to be a bit stressful, we’ll definitely have our hands full. At least I’m not doing Big Bang activities right now, otherwise you’d have to be with the guys all the time. Oh, and same thing with my album, you’ll have to help promote and produce my album. I guess it’s easier since we’re living together right now.” Jiyong stated.

Dara rinsed him off, “that’s true…oh, you’re almost done. Just let me to get the towel.” She stood up and got the towel to dry Jiyong off.

She tried him off and dressed him before removing the eye mask. “Okay, there you go. All done. Whew.”

Jiyong laughed at Dara’s obvious relief, “see it wasn’t too painful, right?”

Dara gave him a shy smile, “I guess not…especially when I’m talking to you…”

“Aigoo,” Jiyong ruffled Dara’s hair a little bit, “this girl, anyways. Let me listen to the track you were talking about.”

“Mhmm…” they exited the bathroom. Dara grabbed Jiyong’s phone and played the recording of the track while they listened to it on Jiyong’s bed.

Jiyong listened to it intently, I really do like this track…I wonder if Teddy hyung will let me steal it… “I think you’re right, I definitely like the sound of this.”

Dara smiled in relief, I thought so! “When I was listening to it reminded me of your songs ‘Obsession’ and ‘That XX’ so I was thinking of talking a similar approach. Like…never wanting the person to go…and the only to really see your true intentions are the windows of the room…”

“Windows…” Jiyong echoed, that actually doesn’t sound that bad. He smiled widely, “Who knew that you’d be so interested in music ssantokki.”

“Ssantokki?! Haven’t I asked you to stop calling me that!! I’m your noona, hmph,” Dara pouted.

Jiyong laughed out loudly, “Sorry noona,” he said slightly insincerely, “But I just can’t help teasing you.”

This just made Dara pout more.

Cute, Jiyong thought, wait…did I just call myself cute? What? He shook off the thoughts. “Come on, smile. I was just teasing you.”

“Hmph,” Dara said turning away from him.

Well if you don’t do it when I ask, I can forcibly make you smile, he thought smirking. He suddenly started tickling her in the placing he knew his body was most ticklish. The minute he touched her, she broke out in a huge smile and a fit of laughs.

“Ahahaha, stop!!” she begged rolled back on to the bed.

“Not a chance!!” He yelled as he continued tickling her, I’m not going to let go of this moment with you.

Next thing they knew their noses were touching. Dara’s face still had a small smile from all of the laughing, and Jiyong was also smiling. They looked into each other’s eyes and as if they were in sync with each other, they felt their hearts speed up.

Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump

 

 

A/N: Hey! ^^ Hope you're enjoying the story so far! I honestly don't know when i'll be able to update, hopefully soon, but life is starting to catch up with me (I hate it when it does that! >.<)

Hope you enjoy this chapter as well! :D

Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump...what's going on? Until next time! :D