Filler

YOU AND ME

This is the part where I told you that girl to girl relationship is not really a big issue here. I'd wanted to do that but it will change the whole course of my story and I couldn't do that because the story is already finished. Also, I don't really want to make this really complicated and put a lot of drama. I just wanted to make this  light and very easy to read.

 

 

____
 

“They’re just exaggerating the story oppa, I don’t know why the agency have to make it such a big deal”  Taeyeon said.

They are now on their way to the agency to have a meeting with their bosses. Taeyeon was glad that Tiffany’s face has not seen in the photos. The picture was taken by the time they stopped at the maid road, were she took off of  her helmet. She think that Tiffany has still no idea on what is happening, since she doesn’t received any messages from her yet . She must be still in her dreamland, she thought,  imagining her sleeping face and she couldn’t help but giggled.

“What’s funny?” he asked in a serious tone.

Taeyeon cleared and answered “Nothing oppa”. She heard him sighed beside her.

“So, I guess your really dating that girl huh”

“Oppa, I-“

“It’s okay Taeyeon-ah, I don’t see anything wrong with it, the problem is you let the public find it out first even before telling us about it. And here I thought, that you look up to me not just as manager but an older brother.”

Taeyeon sense the disappointment on his voice and she somehow feel guilty. She could deny everything if she want to, those pictures won’t even serve as a proof that she is really dating, but then for how long is she going to deny it?

They stayed silent for the whole trip, both absorbed with their own thoughts.

 

-----
 

“Good morning unnie” Tiffany greeted her manager in a cheerful voice right after she enter the car.

“Wow, good morning to you too. Looks like your in a very good mood today .” She handed her a take away coffee cups.

“Thanks” she said as she took it “Yep, you could say that” she couldn’t help smiling, remembering her date with Taeyeon last night.

“Anyway, have you checked out the internet this morning? Whose private life now people were getting interested in to?”

“No. What another scandal?” she asked nonchalantly.

“Not really scandal but I myself find it very interesting and new”

“I don’t really care about other personal life though. What is it anyway?” She asked in an uninterested tone and sipped her coffee.

“It’s just that Kim Taeyeon caught dating last night”

Tiffany choked and started coughing after her manager dropped the big news, her coffee just went in a different pipe.

“Omo, are you okay” her manager took a bottle of water and handed to her. She immediately drunk from it..

“I’m o -cough- okay” she gestured an okay sign and wiped with a tissue. She turned her look at her manager.

“For real though” she said nonchalantly even though her heart beating fast and on the verge of anxiety attack.

“Here take a look” she gave her the tablet where the article show.

Tiffany take a look and saw the pictures of her and Taeyeon in her bike. She didn’t know if she’s glad or not that her face couldn’t be seen in the picture since she’s still wearing her helmet but not Taeyeon. They even capture the part where she playfully hugged Taeyeon and the latter is holding her hand.

“If Im not mistaken, this is the first time that she’s been involve into this kind of rumor. Since she started her career here in Korea, I’ve never heard her dating anyone or “her manager paused for a bit

“or what”

“or she must be hiding it for a while now”

Tiffany look  away and shrugged but her nervousness had grown into a new high. How hard it is to talk about something that she knew herself was involved.

“It could be a relative or just friend” she gave the tablet back to her. “Anyway, can we have a proper breakfast first, I’m kinda hungry” she tried to change the subject.

“Sure, then”

Tiffany sighed when her manager then talked to the driver. She wanted to call Taeyeon but she can’t so she decided to send her a message.

Ttae Ttae, I’ve just found out about the news. Are you okay?

Tiffany  is now worried about Taeyeon, she knew how private person Taeyeon is. In all of her interviews, she rarely talked about her personal life, either if it’s about herself or her family. This is one of the reason, why Taeyeon suggest to keep their relationship away from public.

 

----

Taeyeon and his manager stayed in the conference room. Their meeting with their bosses had just finished.

“That’s actually not bad than what I had expected” her manager commented.

“Right”

“And I still couldn’t believe that your dating HER. Wow.”

Taeyeon decided to tell the whole truth, she had to so that they will know what to say to the public and how they can protect her from media. She was glad that they’re not totally against it but the fact that the other person involved is a celebrity too plus her agency is one of their competitor so they have to be careful on what kind of statement they’re going to release.

“I didn’t even know that she’s into girls” his manager said.

“She’s not” she said defensively.

“Err.. Taeyeon, don’t tell me you’re a guy”

“Eww..Oppa” He laughed at her.

“She only likes me” she barely whispered and blushed when he give her a teasing look.

“Oh, so it’s only you and”  he paused “is Kim Taeyeon blushing now”

Taeyeon stand up, trying to hide her face.

“My next appointment will still be after lunch, I’m going back home”

“Now I finally know your weakness.. It’s Tiffany Hwang”

“Oppa” she whined “you can’t just mention her name like that”

“It’s just the two of us here, and you still owe me a lot of stories. How about we go first to my pastry shop, my treat.”

“You’re the owner of course you shouldn’t let me pay, and stop grinning at me like that”

They walked out of the room, it is somehow felt good that she can actually talk to someone about her.

 

 

----
 

“Taetae!” Taeyeon almost lose her grip to her phone when she heard Tiffany’s high pitch tone.

“Fany please, how many times should I tell you, no shouting over the phone”

“It’s your fault, you didn’t reply with my messages. Do you know how worried I am after I heard the news”

Taeyeon can sense that the girl on the other line is now pouting.

“Where are you?” she asked the younger girl.

“I just got home, so what happened? Tell me now” Tiffany demanded.

“I had a meeting with the bosses this morning together with Chen oppa”

“And?” Tiffany sat on the couch

“It is surprisingly went well, got scolded for hiding it with them and for being careless but they’re fine with it, they said it is my personal life anyway. As long as I won’t do anything reckless that will damage my career or my reputation, something like that”

“Like what?”

“Like, maybe, scandal I guess”

Taeyeon heard Tiffany gasped and she finally let out the laugh she had been holding, chortling into her dorky ahjumma noises.

Tiffany hang up.

Taeyeon immediately re-dial her number.

“I hate you, I hate you so much!” Tiffany is not amused and she was glad that Taeyeon can’t see her face because is much redder than tomato now.

“I’m sorry, I’m just…” Taeyeon calmed down. “I just don’t want you to worry”

No replied.

“I’ve told them the whole truth, so Chen oppa and the higher ups knew that I am dating a famous actress now that goes by the name Tiffany Hwang”  she seriously said this time.

“What’s their reaction?”

“Very surprised, they’re going to release an official statement by tomorrow and just admit that I am dating but we all agreed that we’re not going to dragged you into this.”

“Huh! Taeyeon, you know that I will stick up on you right. I don’t really mind people knowing that I am the one whose with you last night. I can talk and discuss this with my agency and I’m sure Soojin unnie will understand”

“I know Tiffany but why involve yourself into this mess-

“So that’s what you think about us, mess” she cut her off.

“WHAT! NO!” Taeyeon panicked “Please don’t misunderstood me, there’s a lot of things to consider Fany-ah, remember your going to promote your new movie, and wouldn’t be unfair to your co-actors, your producer and your agency when we decided to just announced it without telling it to them first.”

Tiffany understand what is Taeyeon trying to point out, but she can’t help but be dissapointed. She thought it was the right time to tell, it is more than a year already, and here they are still hiding. She unknowingly heaved a deep sigh and Taeyeon heard it and got alarmed.

“Please don’t get mad, Fany-ah. Let’s take it one at a time.”

“You do know that by admitting that to the public, all eyes will be on you. And I’m sure they will never stop speculating, guessing or even digging who your dating with. So it means, we have to limit are meet-ups and I bet no more going out at night. And since you are very much concern with my life, you don’t really mind giving up on that. Right?"

“Fany please don’t say that I am liking our situation now. I thought you’d understand."

Silence.

"You won’t leave me right?” Taeyeon said it loudly out of nowhere, it was just supposed to be on her thought when the fear of losing Tiffany strucked her.

“Babo! Why would I leave you?!”

Taeyeon sighed in relief.

“I’ll call you everyday, we can do video chat, there’s lot of other way. I love you so much, Miyoung” she said endearingly.

“I love you too Taetae, so  please don’t think I will leave you just because of a fight or a misunderstanding. I suggest you avoid reading news for now."

“Yeah, and no worries, I can handle it”

They changed their topic and talked other things.

 

------

SMX OFFICIAL STATEMENT
“Kim Taeyeon is currently seeing someone else right now. We hope fans will continue supporting  Taeyeon and respect her relationship.”

------

 

Taeyeon received good and bad criticisms, the moment the official statement release. And Tiffany was right, list of celebrities was link to her name, and she’s just glad that they’re agency deny the rumor itself. She just instead focus on her activities and photo shoot. She hasn’t seen Tiffany since that meeting, but like what she promised they call each other every day. No matter how tired they are, a call is a must for them.
 

 

 

 

Tiffany is now busy promoting her new movie, the success of it somehow covered Taeyeon’s issue. She knew the older girl most probably just ignoring other people’s comment and criticism. She even said once that she doesn’t care when media starting to name names for the “mystery girl” that she is currently with. However, Tiffany can’t help but feel irked when some news even make a connection and show some proofs, proving that they have the right guess. The thing is she have to see those photos too, were Taeyeon is kinda affectionate with other girls. She even whined this at one of their talks but the older girl just shrugged and tell her that she should know better.

 

-----
 

It was eleven in the morning, Tiffany was just lying in her bed staring at her phone. It is her rest day, she’s been calling Taeyeon’s phone but she was always lead to her voicemail. Is she busy or something, but she knew the girl had no schedule today. She doesn’t even call or answer my call last night? She missed the girl so much, although they’ve been talking everyday over the phone but seeing her in person is different. She knew Taeyeon won’t like her idea, but no one can stop her now. She got off from the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

 

-----------
Tiffany immediately punched in the passcode and enter the door.

“Taeyeon-ah” she called out her name and take a look at the kitchen. She furrowed her eyebrows and went to her room.

“Taetae” she knocked twice and when no one’s answering, she silently peek at the room, and saw no one on the bed. She’s probably not home.

She’s about to close the door when she heard gagging noises coming from the bathroom. She walked to the door of the bathroom and about to knock when the door suddenly open making both of them scream.

“aaaaaaaahhh” both of them yelped at the same time.

“Fany” Taeyeon is the first one who recovered from shock.

Tiffany saw a disheveled Taeyeon whose still in her pajamas even though it is past lunch already, the hoarse voice didn’t go unnoticed.

“Are you sick?” she came closer to her and feel her forehead by the back of her hand.

“Omo, your hot Taeyeon-ah”

“Just fatigue” Taeyeon shrugged and walk back to her bed and sit.

“Why did you went here, you know it is not a good idea of you coming here, what if-

“Can you please stop mentioning that, it’s really getting on my nerves already”  Tiffany raised her voice.

Tiffany sigh when Taeyeon just lower her head and start fidgeting with her hands. How can you stay mad with someone who looks like a kid getting reprimanded plus she was sick. Tiffany took a seat next to Taeyeon and touch her neck this time.

“Have you taken medicine already?”

Taeyeon just shook her head.

“Have you eaten anything yet?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“When?”

“This morning”

“What!” Taeyeon winced at her loud voice.

“Sorry” she peck Taeyeon cheek and the latter look at her with a surprise look.

“I’ll make you some soup so that you can take your medicine” She stands up and patted her head, “just lie down on your bed and rest”

“I’ll help you-“

“No” she hold Taeyeon’s shoulder and forced her to lie down.

“Don’t you dare follow me in the kitchen” she said sternly.

Tiffany doesn’t know how to cook but she was glad that atleast making soup is not that hard. When she came back at the bedroom, Taeyeon was already sleeping. She place the tray at the night stand and gently shook Taeyeon’s arm to wake her up.

Taeyeon stir and slowly open her eyes, she saw Tiffany’s smiling face holding a bowl of soup. She sat up and lean her back at the headboard.

Tiffany scooped up some of it, blew to make sure it wasn’t hot and placed it in front of Taeyeon’s mouth.

“I can do it Fany-ah” she said weakly and tried to take it but Tiffany deflect it.

“Taetae, your sick so let me take care of you. You’ll do the same for me right?”

“Of course”

“Good so eat now” she placed the spoon in front of again and this time she gladly comply.

“How was it? ” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon’s face to see any reaction.

Taeyeon smiled “Not bad but I hope my kitchen is still intact“

“Aiishh, be glad your sick” Tiffany retorted.

After eating, she let Taeyeon take her medicine.

“Go back to sleep” she was about to stand up when Taeyeon hold her hand.

“Can you just stay here for a while” Taeyeon shyly look away and Tiffany find it really cute.

“Okay”

Taeyeon lie down and close her eyes still holding her hand. Tiffany just stare at Taeyeon’s face, she reminisce the time when they first met  and who would’ve thought that they would fall in love with each other. Taeyeon is the most genuine and kindest person she’d ever met, probably one of the reason why she accept her even if she’s a girl.

When she notice the peaceful breathing, she gently let go of her hand and  pulled the blanket over her body. She can’t resist and kissed her forehead gently. She moved out of the bed and take the tray with her.

Tiffany just now noticed the messy living room when she passes by going to the kitchen. She doesn’t have anything to do anyway so she decided to tidy up Taeyeon’s apartment. She started in the kitchen, then the living room, she even peek at taeyeon’s room once in a while to check the girl whose still sleeping. Tiffany even do Taeyeon’s laundry, she knew the girl do it by herself. She was too engrossed with her chore that she didn’t even notice the time.

Taeyeon woke up and went to the living room but surprise to see Tiffany.

“Your still here…. and what are you doing?” she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

“Hey, your awake, this” she gestured at the clothes that she’s holding “Im almost done with this”

Taeyeon jaw drop open when she realized what Tiffany is doing.

“Fany you don’t have to do that”

“I told you Im done already, I just need to hang this, wait for a second” Tiffany walked inside the laundry room, once she’s done she goes back to the living room and see Taeyeon still standing there, staring at her.

“Hey, are you okay?” Tiffany approach Taeyeon but the latter suddenly hugged her burying her face into her neck.

“What’s the matter Taeyeon-ah” she can feel that she’s not that hot like earlier. She gently rubbed her back.

“Are you hungry?” she looked at the clock and surprised to see that is already past 6:00, she can’t believe she’s been doing chore for that long.

“Thank you” Taeyeon mumbled and Tiffany heard that and chuckle.

“Your welcome Taetae, and just like what I’ve said I knew you’d do the same for me, right”

Taeyeon nodded and just hugged her tightly. Tiffany then returned the hugged as tightly, exhaling into the warmth of the embrace. They stayed liked that for a while until Tiffany hears her phone ringing.

“I think that’s my phone” Tiffany reluctantly let go of her and answered her phone.

“Hey………..tonight? “  she look at Taeyeon whose now seating at the sofa  “I think I’ll pass tonight, I have some important things to take care of…………yeah, some other time………….okay, bye”

She took a seat next to Taeyeon.

“I guess your fever was gone although your still a bit warm, why don’t you go and take a shower first”

“You could join them you know, you’ve done a lot already, I think I can manage now” Taeyeon said.

“Nope its fine, Im not in the mood to party anyway, your much more important” she patted Taeyeon’s cheek.  Taeyeon smiled and feels her heart swell with adoration for the other girl with all the attention and love that she is receiving from her now.

“Come on, take a shower.” Tiffany guide her to the bathroom “Don’t take too long, your still sick. Im just gonna prepare your clothes and I’ll wait on the living room”

 

 

-----

Taeyeon walked out of her room dressed only in a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. She was still drying her hair with a towel when Tiffany approach her and took the task, instead.

“I feel like a kid now”

“A sick kid to be exact”

Taeyeon pout and Tiffany giggles.

“Im hungry, let’s just order food okay” Taeyeon commented.

“Sure” Tiffany put the towel in the laundry basket.

Taeyeon was about to make call when they hear the doorbell rang, they both look at each other.

“Are you expecting anyone?” asked Tiffany.

Taeyeon shook her head, the doorbell rang once again.

“Stay inside my room first”

Taeyeon peek at the peephole and sighed in relief seeing that it was only his manager. She pulled the door open

“Hi, so how’s my sick dongsaeng, you seem fine now.”

“Much better than this morning”

“I bought dinner, and some fruits too”

Taeyeon smiled a bit with the generosity but she was still hesitating whether to let him enter or not.

“So can I come in?”

Taeyeon then pulled the door open wide and let him enter. She waits for him to take off his shoes.

“Why do I have this feeling that you don’t want me to be here. Don’t worry I won’t stay for too long and I will let you take a rest. Just making sure that you wouldn’t be stubborn again.”

“No, it’s not that, it’s just that” he just looked at her with a confused expression so she decided to just tell it straight to him.

“Tiffany is here”

“Oh! So someone is taking good care of you” his smile turned into grin.

“Oppa, please behave in front of her”

They walked to the living room and Taeyeon called out Tiffany from her room.

They stand in front of his manager whose eyes never left Tiffany the moment she walked out of the room.

“It is nice to meet you Chen-sshi” she slightly bowed and smiled, but she got no reaction from him. She glanced slightly at Taeyeon like asking for help.

Taeyeon nudged his manager.

“Oppa, please don’t gawk at her in front of me” Taeyeon jokingly said but Tiffany shot her with a warning look.

“What” she silently mouthed at her.

The manager snap out from staring at the actress and cleared .

“Sorry, I-Ive seen you before but not this up close. You look really gorgeous Miss Tiffany” the manager even stammered.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes with what she heard and Tiffany shyly giggled with the compliment.

“Thank you Chen-sshi and just call me Tiffany”

“Then you can just call me Oppa too”

Taeyeon fakingly cough and that makes the two turn their attention to her.

“Im hungry, what did you brought oppa” she rummage the paper bag but Tiffany took it.

“Let me prepare this on the kitchen so we can eat since someone looks really starving to death”

The manager laugh and instantly stop when he receive a glare from Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

This is like a filler before the real revelation comes up. Anyways, are you guys somehow interested to know how these two first met. I don't really mind writing it but since it is not part of my original story so it might take a while for me to write it down. It will be just like a bonus or special chapter, maybe but I'm not sure yet though. Hehehe If ever, I'd wanted to post it right before the real revelation. Let see, you'll know on my next update :)

Thank you for reading.