Third party

YOU AND ME

 

 

“Taeyeon!”

She turn around, narrowing her eyes towards the American girl who suddenly invade her quiet moment at the Vip lounge located on a second floor of a famous club. She met one of his mentor in their drama club back in college and he invited her to have a dinner with his family since they’re just simply visiting the country. However, he asked her to drop by here to meet his wife’s brother who happened to be the owner of this club.

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember me?” the younger girl speak and approached her.

“Are you happened to be Mark’s younger sister? Patty right?” Taeyeon unsurely said.

“Eeeew, please don’t call me Patty anymore, It’s Patricia” she stops just right in front of her.

“Wow, you’ve grown taller” she remember she was just in high school the last time she saw her.

“And prettier” the girl playfully added while flipping her hair.

Taeyeon chuckled “Mark told me your taking up Law now, impressive!”

“Well, he told me your very famous here in Korea and your girlfriend is a famous one too”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Why do you always have to be taken every time we met, I thought when you broke up with Jihyun, I’ll have my chance” she hooked her arm around Taeyeon’s left arms.

Taeyeon laughed a little “Your crazy. Where is your brother?”

She treats her like her younger sister since she’s close with Mark’s family. She even remember fetching the girl on her school.

“He said his almost done so we can wait on the car, by the way, are you aware that your batch mate in high school had reunion last year”

“Yes but I had scheduled so I couldn’t go”

“Well, Jihyun Park went and she totally took the spotlight. She’s quite a famous model in US”

Taeyeon just simply nodded and walked out of the room, still with the clinging Patricia. Her thoughts were somewhere else despite of the loud blaring sound around her. She was just snapped on her deep thoughts when someone bumped against her.

“I’m sor-“ her words cut off when she saw who it is. “Tiffany” she said surprisingly.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Tiffany smiled at her but gone in a second when her eyes travel to the girl beside her who was still clinging on her arm.

“Mark just message me, his already in the car” the girl said who seems oblivious at the current situation.

“By the way, Patricia this is Tiffany-“

“Hi Patricia, you guys seem like in a hurry so I leave you two now.” She gave Taeyeon one last look before she approached her friends.

Taeyeon wasn’t expecting to meet Tiffany there, and the scene that happened and that look, she knew that look Tiffany gave her. She groaned inwardly, she wanted to go inside but she doesn’t want to make a scene.

“Taeyeon, are you okay?” They’re already outside the club.

“Yeah, that was Tiffany, my girlfriend”

She mouthed an “o” when she realized the situation.

“But don’t worry about it, let’s go”

She sent Tiffany a text message before they leave the club.

 

===

Tiffany chose to enjoy her night with her friends. She was surprised to herself that she manage to limit her drinking habit despite the irritation that she felt towards Taeyeon. She was the last person that she expected to see inside a club together with someone she doesn’t know. Although the text from Taeyeon somehow calmed her down but the thought that she wasn’t informed in the first place still annoyed her.

Taeyeon is not the type of person who tells her everything what she’s doing and that’s okay with her before, but now that they’re out, people seems to asked her anything that is related to her and she doesn’t like it when people told or ask  her something about Taeyeon that she has no idea what it is. Just like tonight, when her friends asked her about Taeyeon’s presence in the club and the girl she’s with, she had no idea what to tell.

They left the club around 2am in the morning. She received a call from Taeyeon and told her friends that she will go with Taeyeon instead. She looked out for her car and quietly get inside the passenger seat.

“I thought your planning to leave until the club closed.” Taeyeon said while yawning. After meeting Mark’s family, she fetch Tiffany knowing that the girl might be drunk but glad seeing that she’s not.

“I didn’t ask you to wait for me” Tiffany said in a cold tone.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany when she heard the tone of her voice. The girl were crossing her arms, leaning on her seat with eyes close.

“I thought I already made it clear that Patricia is my mentor’s younger sister.”

Taeyeon sighed when she receives a silent treatment. She maneuver the car out of the parking lot. Tiffany didn’t speak to her in the entire ride going home, she thought that the girl were sleeping but when she told her that they’re home, Tiffany unfasten her seatbelt and get out of the car without a word.

She followed the younger girl inside the house, she was taking off her shoes when she heard Tiffany’s voice.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany is looking at her with one raised eyebrow.

“Taking my shoes off”

“Don’t start Taeyeon” Tiffany warned and turn her back going to her own room.

“It’s already past 2 in the morning so can I just stay for the night?” Taeyeon said as she sat on Tiffany’s bed while watching the girl removing her make up on the dresser.

“Then sleep on the guest room” she stand up and about to go in her closet when Taeyeon suddenly pulled her, and she ended up sitting on her lap.

“Yah!” she tried to break free but Taeyeon hold her still.

“Why you’re so jealous?”

“I’m not jealous” denied Tiffany but Taeyeon just raised her eyebrows.

Tiffany sighed in defeat, she stand up and face Taeyeon.

“Look, let me just remind you again that people knew about our status. And we are both public figure, you do know that any kind of intrigues that they will throw at you, my name will be dragged whatever it is. And I’m not talking about my image here so when-” Tiffany stopped when she notice the gaze that Taeyeon was giving her.

“Yah! Are you even listening to me?”

“Point taken but “ Taeyeon stand up “when was the last time we kissed?” her eyes never leaving Tiffany’s lips.

“I’m serious here, Kim Taeyeon”

“So am I”

Tiffany felt her blood rush to her face and Taeyeon ended up outside Tiffany’s room.

That ert midget she even have the guts to asked her that Tiffany thought while brushing her teeth. She was about to lie on her bed when she heard a knock on her door. She knew it was Taeyeon.

“What do you want?” she asked annoyingly as soon as ahe open the door.

“Can I have some extra toothbrush please”

Tiffany grumpily took one and gave it to Taeyeon.

“What?” she asked when the girl stayed on her doorstep.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to sleep here?” Taeyeon smilingly suggested.

Tiffany slammed the door on her face and she felt more annoyed when she heard Taeyeon’s laugh. She was about to driff off into dreamland when someone knock on her door again. Your so dead to me Kim Taeyeon, she stand up and about to scold her but when she open her she was silent with a kiss.

It was so fast that she only heard the door slam shut and Taeyeon was now hovering over her on her bed kissing her. Taeyeon pulled up a bit and looked her in the eyes “I’m sorry”, she said in the most sincere way that she can.

Tiffany didn’t said anything and pulled Taeyeon down to resume their kissing. Their kisses grew more intense and Taeyeon was about to move her hand to explore when they heard a knock on their door followed by Mrs. Hwang voice.

“Tiffany  is everything okay!”

Taeyeon moved to the other side of the bed and Tiffany slightly open the door.

“Did I disturb you Umma?”

“I heard your door slammed shut many times so I thought something happened?”

“I am fine sorry Umma”

“Alright go to sleep, its already late”

Tiffany approached the girl who is grinning gleefully at her. She was supposed to be mad at this midget.

“If you didn’t slammed the door earlier then we were still probably making out” Taeyeon smirked at her.

“Shut up and I swear another word and you’ll be out of this room” she lie on her side and turn her back at Taeyeon. She scold herself for giving in easily at Taeyeon’s advances. She felt Taeyeon hug her from behind, and felt the kiss from the back of her head. “I love you Miyoung, good night” she whispered. All irritation were gone at the gesture and those sincere word.

She turned around meeting Taeyeon’s solemn look and pouting lips.

“I didn’t mean anything Tiffany. I just really want to say good night” Taeyeon slowly removed her arms around Tiffany’s waist but Tiffany grasp her wrist to keep her from moving. Tiffany snuggle closer and rest her head on the crook of Taeyeon’s neck. “good night” she mumbled.

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany even tighter.

 

==

“Good morning Umma” she went to the kitchen and saw her preparing breakfast.

“Just in time Miyoung” she put a plate in front of her and sit across the table.

Tiffany looked around and her Umma must be notice it.

“By the way, Taeyeon left early this morning. She told me not to wake you.”

Tiffany simply nod and continue eating.

“Is everything alright with you two? Did you had a fight?”

Tiffany shook her head.

“Not really Umma. We rarely argue or fight, and if ever we do, it’s just because of some petty reason or just me being moody or something.”

“Taeyeon is such a nice kid so I agree with you on this one”

Tiffany pouted “Umma, I am your daughter so you should be on my side”

Her Umma laughed at her.

“Taeyeon is a good influence to you Miyoung. When you started going out with her, your night outs with your friends lessen and you rarely get home drunk, I can’t even remember the last time it  happened.”

“That she is…” Tiffany muttered. “What do you think of us Umma?” Tiffany suddenly asked.

She looked at her with a confused look.

“Do you think she’s the one?....because I really want her to be” her voice softened in every word that slip on . She realized how possessive she can be with Taeyeon and how the older girl actions affect her mood. She’s never been like this to any of her past relationship.

“I guess you’re the only one who could answer that question but if you’re asking for my opinion, you two seems going on the right way and Taeyeon really loves you so much.”

Tiffany smiled at her.

“How come you favor on Taeyeon so much, you’re not like this to any of my past boyfriend”

“Dear, I never treat anyone of them badly.”

“I know Umma but not with Taeyeon”

“Because she is different, I can tell that and that is why I am not that worried to leave you here alone, aside from the fact that you can be independent, there is someone who will take care of you”

Tiffany had a sad look when she remember that her Umma will migrate to US.

 

===

She walked fast into the car and sighed in relief when she managed to sat down and looked at the mob outside the car window. She just got back from Singapore for a commercial shoot and were surprised with a lot of fans and reporters waiting, they were asking her something but since she was playing her mp3, she doesn’t really understand what is going on.

“What was that all about Oppa?” their car were now moving out of the driveway.

“You remember the guy who won “Best Dressed” for the 22nd Best model award.”

Her eyebrows went up in question. “Err…No, and what it has to do with me?”

“It has nothing to do with you but with Tiffany” Chen clarified and she’s even confused more.

“Watch this” he play a video in his Ipad and he let her watch it.

Taeyeon saw an Korean-American guy in the video who was being interviewed. He is good looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It is really an honor for me to have a project with the actress Tiffany Hwang. This is my first acting career and to be given this opportunity to work with one of the gorgeous and talented actress in our generation, is just amazing. I always telling myself how lucky I am. I actually watched her movie “The last dance”.

“That was three years ago” the mc commented.

“Yeah it was and I become a fan. From then on, I watched her other movies and drama series.”

“Wow, your really a fan” they both laughed.

“I am, and you know in my career it is normal for me to see beautiful ladies” he chuckled a bit “but when I saw her in person, I was star struck, literally, she has a beautiful eye smile.”

“But just to remind you, she was already taken” the MC playfully said.

“Oh yeah, I know and that was really saddened me.” He laughed after saying it “I’m just kidding”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon give back the tablet to his manager.

“I don’t see anything wrong with it” Taeyeon said in a flat tone.

“You didn’t finished watching it. You see how she praises Tiffany too much and she admit liking Tiffany”

“Tiffany always receive praises from a lot of people especially with the opposite gender, I am totally aware of it”

“But Tiffany is going to work with him, you see how good looking the guy is. He gained a lot of female supporters from teenager to marriage woman, aside from the fact that he is half Korean-half American, he graduated from Harvard University.

Taeyeon looked at her manager incredulously.

“Are you a fan, too? You surely know a lot about him” she said sarcastically.

“Of course not, you will always have my loyalty, but you see Taeyeon, you should know your competitor”

“Competitor!? Oppa, I don’t need to compete with anybody. Tiffany is already mine.” She said in a matter of fact tone.

“I am really starving, can we eat first and please stop talking about him”

“The name is Dennis Oh, just so you know” he said.

 

===

It was pure coincidence that they saw Tiffany in the restaurant that they went. They were just sitting on the corner of the room, like five tables away from them. It seems like the other group noticed them and she saw Tiffany waved at her. Tiffany was with SooJin, two female staff  and the guy that she just saw in the video earlier. Taeyeon scanned the room and there were only few people inside the restaurant, she stand up from her seat.

“I’m just going to greet her Oppa” Taeyeon said and walked towards their table.

Tiffany quietly raised her eyebrows when she saw Taeyeon approaching them. She stand up when Taeyeon went beside her, she was planning to introduce her to her companions but she was stunned when Taeyeon suddenly greet her with a kiss, not directly in the lips, but just in the corner of her lips.

When Taeyeon pulled back she notice the mischievous glint in her eyes. Taeyeon mentally congratulated herself when she saw the red ears, she faced the people on the table and bowed her head.

“Hello I’m sorry to interrupt you guys, I just came here to greet this one “she patted Tiffany’s head "and also Soojin unnie."

“Hi there Taeyeon” Soojin greet back and tried not to grinned wider at the short scene that played in front of her.

“This” Tiffany squeaked and she cleared . “This is Jiya and Mikyun , and this is Dennis”

Taeyeon looked at the guy. He is really good looking.

“It was nice to meet you Taeyeon-sshi” he extended her hand and she take it for a brief second.

“I’m going back to our table, enjoy your food” She looked at the quiet Tiffany “I’ll call you okay” she smiled one last time and go back to her sit.

“Let’s eat now” Tiffany said in almost a hush tone.

 

===

“Why did you do that?” Tiffany said whining, she was talking with Taeyeon over the phone.

“What do you mean?”

“Aiisshh, you know what I’m talking about. Don’t act innocent!”

“Is this about the kiss?”

“I was caught off guard in front of other people Taeyeon”  she remembered how Soojin about the kiss and even mention how she saw her blushed instantly.

“You don’t want me to kiss you anymore?”

“Don’t twist my words, Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany warned Taeyeon sternly.

“Okay Okay, I just came back and your already arguing with me”

“It is your fault”

“How about I’ll make it up to you by coming with me to watch the advance screening of Twilight this weekend, what do you think?” Taeyeon knew that Tiffany will not say no.

“You don’t like Twilight?”

“But you like it so it’s a yes, and you can cuddle me until the movie ends.”

She hears Tiffany giggle and she couldn’t wait for weekend to come.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not much but I just want to keep the story rolling :)

Anyway I just revealed two names here that will play an important role on Taeny's relationship. Watch out for them!!