Argument

YOU AND ME

 

Hope you won't get confused with the changing of POV's

 

 

===

Today is the annual sports fest events where all the artist and idols gather together to join the competition.

Taeyeon didn’t join for the past two years, so her management required her to join this time. It’s already late in the afternoon, and her task to be there is already done.  Just for everyone’s sake, she played badminton since it’s the only sports that interest her, she actually like chess; unfortunately, it is not included in the games category.

She was only wearing denim shorts and a loose blue t-shirt that Tiffany gave to her last month, it was actually a couple shirt, Tiffany own a pink one. She decided not to go home yet, she went straight to  the gym where the volleyball competition is held. And yes, her Tiffany Hwang is one of the player, who never missed to join the event every year. She scan the whole gym looking for that mushroom, she can recognized some artist that also joined, some even greet her when they passed her by and she simply nod or smile at them politely.

She found the one she’s looking for at the corner of their bench, and volleyball uniform never looks appealing to her until now. Tiffany whose hair is pulled up in a ponytail was busy stretching, and her eyes are glued in her milky white thighs, good thing she was wearing shades.

She walked closer and never took her eyes off of her, Tiffany doesn’t realize her presence yet until

“Taenggoo!!”Someone shouts her name from Fany’s team, and Tiffany looked right at her direction. She didn’t see Fany’s reaction when the girl who called her blocked her view, so she had no choice but to face her.

“Hey” Taeyeon smiled, it was Suzy, a singer and an actress, she worked with her in a past project and at that time Suzy was just starting in acting, the younger girl always asked some tips from her and that’s how they got closed.

“Are you here to watch me?” the younger girl suddenly asked.

“Um…” Taeyeon didn’t expect that question; she was thinking a nice reply when the girl suddenly laughed.

“I’m just kidding unnie, everyone is welcome to watch” Taeyeon timidly smiled.

“I’ll support your team then” she noticed that she have the same uniform of Tiffany.

“Great” she reply excitedly, Suzy then pulled her arm and dragged her toward their bench, and Tiffany is continuing her stretching and not looking at their direction.

“Just go ahead and sit there Unnie” she gestured the sit just behind their bench.

She was discreetly peeking at Tiffany but her face is impassive, however they’re just close so she knew she could hear them.

“Nice uniform” Taeyeon commented.

“It’s Tiffany’s unnie idea, she even chose the color” both of them look at Tiffany.

Tiffany was surprised to hear her name, so she has no choice but to acknowledge them.

“You know Tiffany unnie right?” Suzy asked.

Taeyeon is just looking at her, but she couldn’t see those brown eyes since she is wearing shades,  this is not the first time where they have to act like they didn’t know each other personally, but still every time it happens, she still feel awkward and stiff.

“Of course, who wouldn’t know Tiffany Hwang. Nice color, I like pink.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany couldn’t help but smile after hearing that, she knew that Taeyeon is trying to appease her. She’s kind of possessive when it comes to Taeyeon, is not that she’s jealous every time she see her with someone else, just a little bit though , but it is more on the fact that other people could easily approach or talk to her in public, while she “the girlfriend” couldn’t do so. She should really convince her to just admit it to everybody about their relationship.

“Good to know then. Nice shirt” Tiffany return the compliment and then leaves the two alone.

“Unnie, were about to start, cheer on us okay” Suzy followed Tiffany on the court.

Taeyeon seated at the back of the bench. She was only watching Tiffany, she knew that the latter really loves sport and likes to work out too. Also she’s a very competitive person, as what she can see right now, Tiffany is just focus on playing and sometimes her loud voice is reverberating inside the big gym. She was just enjoying watching her until her mind starting to notice how Tiffany looks really y every time she’ll serve the ball, or how her hair sway every time she moves, and looks really hot even though she’s sweating.

Taeyeon started to feel uneasy with all the thoughts that running on her mind right now. Taeyeon, seriously, now! In the gym, she wanted to knocked her own head but she would look stupid so she ended up not doing it. To add fuel to the flame, Tiffany walked back to the bench and it feels like everything was in slow motion, with those sweat dripping down the side of her face, neck and when Tiffany drank her water, her eyes were solely focus on how move every time she gulped some more.

Taeyeon swallowed hard, and for one split second, she saw Tiffany’s lip curve upward, but even before she confirmed it, the latter turn around.

Darn! Does she know I’m checking her out! She shook her head and focus on her phone instead, she snapped out of it when the crowd suddenly screams. When she looks back at the court, Tiffany is already down on the floor in pain while holding her ankle.

“What in the world!” she stand up feeling worried since she can see in Tiffany’s face that the girl is really hurt. She asked someone exactly what happened.

“I think she lands at someone else foot” that scene shown at the big screen.

Then out of nowhere, still in his basketball uniform, LeeWoo run to the scene and carried Tiffany in bridal style towards the bench. Taeyeon clutch her phone tightly while gritting her teeth watching those scene enveloping in front of  her eyes, she’s not jealous of the guy for sure but for the fact that she can’t do anything to help Tiffany. The moment she saw Tiffany in pain, she wanted to run at the court and check her herself, but she have no right to do that, not in front of the artist, media and the screaming fans.

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon’s direction, and she saw the older girl looking down on her feet and quickly noticed the clenching fist.

“Tiffany” she turned her look at Leewoo.

“Can you walk? They said we have to go to the dugout room to treat your ankle” she hissed in pain when he tried to touch her swollen ankle.

“Oooopss, sorry! Don’t worry I think its just a sprain” he help her out to stand up, and before they walked out of the court, she looked back at Taeyeon’s direction but she was no longer there.

 

---

Tiffany as well as her manager was glad that it was just a minor sprain. She can’t afford to be seriously injured due to her prior commitments and activities. She wanted to stay and watched the game until the end but her manager insisted that they need to go the hospital to make sure that her sprain will be properly treated.

While the doctor busy wrapping her swollen ankle, she was wondering why she haven’t received any calls or message from the older girl, she snapped out of her thoughts when the doctor suddenly talked.

“Okay done, it’s just a minor sprain, it will be healed in a few days, just don’t put too much pressure on it”

“Thanks doc” she smiled.

 

 

----

Tiffany went home after that, her thoughts was still at Taeyeon, she entered her home and momentarily stopped when the person whose been on her mind the whole afternoon, was there on their couch, eating and watching T.V.

“Wow, someone is really feel at home” she slowly walked towards Taeyeon, still being careful with her right foot. She stopped right in front of her blocking the television, but Taeyeon didn’t even glance at her instead she move a little bit to her side and just continue watching the T.V.

“Yah! Aren’t you even gonna ask if I’m okay? Taeyeon-ah!” when the latter still ignored her, she grabs the remote control and turn off the TV but she was startled when Taeyeon hastily put the plate at the coffee table causing a loud clunk.

“What is your problem?” She annoyingly said, she doesn’t understand the way Taeyeon was behaving right now.

“Problem? I am very disappointed!” she answered back much louder than her usual voice. She was now standing facing Tiffany.

“What?!, with me” she unbelievably said “what did I do wrong? Or is it because of Leewoo, I told you-

“It’s not you, and I don’t even care about that guy. I am disappointed with myself, earlier when you had an accident I wanted to help you so bad but I can’t do anything about it” Taeyeon ranted.

There’s a silence between them, after Taeyeon revelation, none of the two daringly look at each other eyes.

“Let’s just admit it to the public then” Tiffany break the silence.

“It’s not that easy”

“What! Are you planning to hide this forever? said Tiffany sarcastically.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and sigh dejectedly.

“Not these talk again, Tiffany. We both agreed on this”

In the past few weeks, she noticed how Tiffany always bringing up about their relationship being reveal in public, it’s not like she doesn’t want to but she feels like everything will be much more complicated when people knew about them, now she starting to regret her actions earlier, if she didn’t behave like that, they wouldn’t have this kind of conversation right now.

 

However, Tiffany took her answer and silence in a wrong way. She gulped bitterly.

“Look, I’m very tired and exhausted. I just wanted to rest right now” Tiffany said in a flat tone.

She walked passed her but Taeyeon grabbed her arm.

“I’ll help you walk to your room”

“No” she saw the hurt look in Taeyeon’s eyes the moment that word slip out of but she was hurt, too. She pulled her arm free and went straight to her room.

           

                       ----

For five straight days, they did not contact each other. Tiffany wanted to but her pride got the best out of her, she didn’t do anything wrong so she wouldn’t be the first one to apologize. She did failed though at the fourth day, and she didn’t know if she would be thankful or not, that the older girl phone was out of reached.

Tiffany was now driving her pink Chevrolet spark, at the basement of a much known hotel, all the endorser of the famous clothing brand will have a simple gathering on that day, and Taeyeon was one of them. She was looking for an empty space to park her car, she saw one and drive through it but just right across, she saw two person busy chit-chatting at the back end of the car.
And her blood boils when she identified the two.

 

Taeyeon laughed out loud at the story that Suzy was telling, the girl even lightly hitting her arm.

“Unnie, you promised you’re not going to laugh” Suzy said pouting her lips.

“Alright alright” Taeyeon calmed herself and cleared , she took off her cap and wear it to the other girl.

“Wear this one, you don’t want to repeat that embarrassing moment, do we?” she said in a teasing tone.

Both of them startled when they heard a loud horn, that’s when Taeyeon notice the pink car across them, she knew that car and as expected Tiffany descends from it. Tiffany slipped on her Oakley and looked at them.

“Sorry for that! I accidentally pressed it” she said in a flat tone and walked away.

“Seems like she’s not in a good mood” Suzy commented.

“Yeah,” she nodded, still looking at Tiffany.

“You’ve got to go now, make sure you’ll be back even before the meeting starts”

The moment Suzy got inside the car, she immediately followed Tiffany. She managed to get inside the elevator even before it closed. They were only the two of them inside, and Tiffany is obviously still upset with her since she was still being ignored.

“Seems like your ankle is fine now” Taeyeon said cheerfully just to broke the silence but she got no response.

Taeyeon inwardly sighed. She faced the girl who’s not even glancing at her.

“Look, Tiffany I’m sorry if I haven’t call  or message you  after that, you know,” she can’t even say the word fight or argument "I misplaced my phone for two days and the signal there was so bad and---" she couldn’t continue her explanation when Tiffany just walked passed her the moment the elevator open. She  heavily sighed and followed her dejectedly.

 

---

They were now inside a room; Taeyeon was glancing at Tiffany at the other side, busy talking and laughing with her colleagues. Well, atleast, they could make her smile unlike her. She took her phone and began to type something.

Tiffany’s phone beeped, signaling an incoming message. She unlocked the screen and keeps a poker face when she saw who sent it.

“I already said sorry, what do you want me to do?” read the message

 Tiffany tried so hard not to show any reaction, she knew she was being watched. She always find Taeyeon cute every time she wanted to reconcile with her. She could easily forgive the older girl, but what she saw at the basement earlier make her decision change. She did not reply, and after a few seconds, she received another message.

“Our situation is already complicated; please don’t make it harder for the both of us”

Taeyeon immediately read the message when Tiffany finally replied.

“If you’re getting tired of this, go ahead and give up”

“Whaatt!” Taeyeon said it much louder after reading it making every people in the room looked at her. She immediately apologized and people just shrugged and get back in their business. She looked at Tifany’s direction and stand up.

Tiffany stiffened when she saw Taeyeon approaching her direction, what is she doing, would she?, no she couldn’t do that, she wouldn’t do that now right? Her reply was just to , is it too much? If Taeyeon confront her right there and then, she didn’t know how to react. She hold her breath when Taeyeon reached their place, the older girl was still piercing her with those eyes but gone in a second when she turned her look at their PD.

“PD-nim, I forgot something in my car, I’ll be back in a bit”

“Go ahead Taeyeon-sshi. Make it fast though, were about to start”

Taeyeon simply nodded and walked out of the door. Tiffany exhaled in relief.

 

 

 

====

sweet taeny on the next update :)