Plans

YOU AND ME

Hi, this is like a filler, I just want to update one chapter before the year ends.
Happy New Year!

================

 

“Awww” Taeyeon fell for the third time that night. When she have shown Tiffany that she brought skater shoes for both of them, Tiffany immediately wore the pink one. They just played with each other until Tiffany suggested of teaching her some skating tricks like the waltz ice skating jump, she even applause Tiffany when the younger girl demonstrated it to her gracefully and thought it was very easy but she failed miserably on her first try earning a laugh from the latter and so on the second and the third.

“Come get up Tae! You almost made it, just make sure you fall on your feet and not on your ” Tiffany couldn’t suppressed her laugh at Taeyeon’s frowning face.

Taeyeon pouted and get back on her feet. “Are you still mad at me?”

“Don’t be such a kid, it’s very simple and easy”

“Why are you even recording it in a video?”

“So that I’ll have something to watch when I’m bored” Tiffany grinned. “One more try and then we can go home”

Taeyeon sighed. “Things I’d do for you” she said. “Alright one last try” she added.

She started to skate in circle and closed her eyes when she do the jump, the next thing she heard is Tiffany cheering for her, she slowly opened her eyes.

“You’ve done it Taetae” Tiffany moved closer to her. “Here, watch it”

Tiffany played the video and giggles at the part where she closed her eyes “Kyeopta” Tiffany remarked.

Taeyeon stares at Tiffany’s face and noted the fact that she was indeed very lucky to be love by this woman. She lifter her hand and tucked some of Tiffany’s hair behind her ear and that gesture makes Tiffany’s head turn to her.

“What?” Tiffany asked, her smile never leaving her face.

“Nothing” Taeyeon said as she cutely shook her head and smile endearingly, that kind of smile that Tiffany adores so much, she knew it as she saw how her eyes twinkled with slight amusement. “it just that you look very beautiful tonight”  Taeyeon continued.

“Just tonight?” Tiffany tilted her head and cutely pouted and Taeyeon wanted to kiss her right then and there.

“Well” Taeyeon patted her chin “there are times that you look extremely gorgeous, or stunningly beautiful and then just simply pretty..” Taeyeon stopped when she heard Tiffany chuckles.

“So this is what happens to you after a fight ha”

“But I don’t want us to fight though” Taeyeon pursed her lips into a cute pout.

Tiffany couldn’t help but give a peck at those pouting lips.

“Then let’s try our best not to,  okay” Tiffany said as she pulled back.

Taeyeon nodded while grinning. “Are you hungry?” she asked.

“Hungry and tired”

“I brought some snacks, let’s eat first then we can go home” she held Tiffany’s hand as they walked out of the skating rink.

“By the way, are you with Ahjussi?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Tell him to go home first, I’ll send you home” Taeyeon said and Tiffany took out her phone to message him.

They sit side by side just outside the skating rink. Taeyeon took her backpack and pulled out the food that she prepared herself.

“Always ready ha! What did you bring?”

“Sandwich and hot chocolate”

She gives Tiffany’s share and they started eating.

“Fany”

“Hmm” Tiffany glance at Taeyeon.

“Thank you for the gift that you gave me. It was the best gift I’ve received that night”

“Your probably just saying that because I’m your girlfriend” Tiffany said with a light chuckle.

“No, I really like your gift. I can’t believe you’ve saved all of them and I’m glad that you  include those photos in New York”

“It took some time for me to organize those photos in sequence. If you’d notice I kinda arrange them from the first time we met till the present time.”

“I do notice it. It brings back those memories, from the first time I laid my eyes on you, how we got together, those sneaky dates, our out of the country getaways, even the silly arguments and big fights that we had”  Taeyeon looked straight at her eyes and held her hand as she weaved their fingers together and squeezed “it made me realize that even though we couldn’t meet each other  every time we wanted do,  just like those times when were still hiding and  I might add our pack and conflicting schedules but despite of it, my love for you just seems to grow even more. You know why?

“Why?”

“Because I realize that every time we meet, it was always memorable. Every single picture on that  book, I can still remember when did it happened, where are we at that time, why we’re there and how exactly what I felt at those times. If you could’ve only seen my face while I’m looking at those pictures, I was crying and smiling at the same time.” A chuckle escaped from Taeyeon’s mouth.

“It would be a crazy and messy Taetae, I guess” Tiffany commented while giggling but she felt her eyes glisten after hearing Taeyeon’s heartfelt confession.

“All those photos were precious and memorable to me, too Taeyeon-ah. All those times we spend together were all meaningful” she paused  “but you know what makes it more special to me?”

“What?”

Tiffany reached out to caressed Taeyeon cheek lightly with her thumb.

“Because it was you I am with. And those days we’re not seeing each other or even those times I find you very annoying..” Tiffany giggled when Taeyeon pouted “my love for you never lessen, I only wanted to love you more”

Hearing those words stirred something inside her.

“Fany-ah, can you stay on my apartment tonight?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why?” Tiffany asked but when she met Taeyeon’s gaze, it sent shivers wracking down on her spine.

--------

The moment Taeyeon’s unit door closed, Tiffany’s back  were pinned on the backdoor as the older girl found her lips and she eagerly returned the kiss. She felt Taeyeon’s lips leaving her own and trailing down her jaw and neck. Tiffany shivered as her warm breath hit her sensitive skin as Taeyeon’s find a new place to assault with her lips.

She hissed when Taeyeon bites too hard but let the latter finished what she’s doing , once Taeyeon let go of the skin with a plop, she grabbed hold of the sides of Taeyeon’s face and pulled her up.

“Why are you being so rough?”

“Err…did I hurt you?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

Tiffany leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. “I know it’s been a while Taetae so” Tiffany whispered and pulled back just an inch and stared deeply at those onyx eyes “let’s not be hasty and make this one memorable” Tiffany whispered in those husky voice and felt Taeyeon’s shiver.

“Okay” Taeyeon gulped. “But no pictures and video recording, alright”

Tiffany laughed when she heard that and playfully hit Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Yah, why do you always have to ruin our moments?”

Without warning, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany’s waist close to her.

“Because at times like this, I surely know how to bring it back” Taeyeon whispered on her ears and start nibbling on her earlobe.

“On your room now” Tiffany sternly demanded and pulled Taeyeon’s hand towards the bedroom.

 

--------

Taeyeon woke up first the next morning, she saw Tiffany was still sleeping, her head was on her chest and Taeyeon’s arm was at the younger girl’s waist, hugging her tight. She pressed a soft kiss on Tiffany’s forehead and the latter stirred. She smiled as she watched Tiffany huffed and blinked.

“Good morning” Taeyeon said when Tiffany finally open her eyes.

In return, Tiffany nuzzled her face on Taeyeon’s neck and give it a peck “Morning” she mumbled. She tighten her hold at the older girl when she felt her moving away from her.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m hungry so let me cook breakfast”

“Later, I’m still sleepy”

Taeyeon looked at the clock, she wanted to stay but she has work to do.

“But..” Tiffany opened her eyes and looked at Taeyeon when she sense the hesitation.

“You have work?”

“Yah, at 10 o’clock”

Tiffany frowned, she glance at the clock and its’s 8:30.

“Let’s have breakfast in bed before I leave. How about that?” Taeyeon coaxed.

Tiffany lift her head and loosened her hold at Taeyeon, the frown is now turned to a pout.

“Then make American breakfast for me and I want orange juice.”

Taeyeon chuckled a bit at the request. “Okay. Anything else?”

“Nope” Tiffany turn her back “Just wake me up when your done.”

“Okay.” She kissed the bare shoulder before she moved to get off the bed.

----

“Fany-ah….wake up” She felt light kisses trailing her face and neck. She groaned and opened her eyes to see Taeyeon’s beaming at her.

“Done already”

“Yes, so get up now sleepy head” Taeyeon picked up the tray and she almost lose her hold on it, when Tiffany sat up revealing her bare upper body, she quickly averted her eyes.

“At least wear some shirt Fany”

Tiffany creased her eyebrows and looked at Taeyeon, the corner of her lips twitched into a smirk when she saw the flush face.

“Really? Your blushing now..” she look for her shirt and wear it “after what you’ve done to me last night” Tiffany teased the girl whose eyes were fixed on their food. “you can look now midget”

Taeyeon take a glimpse at Tiffany and sighed. “Please no insults in the morning”

Tiffany giggled and patted the space beside her “Sit here, Tae”

Taeyeon complied and place the tray in front of them.

“Wow, you cooked all of this?”  She looked at the tray and it consists  of bacon and eggs, toast with butter, a plate of pancakes and juice. Taeyeon nodded.

“Just one plate and juice?”

“Well, it’s a big plate so I thought we could share. Dig in”

Tiffany smiled and peck Taeyeon’s cheek. “Thank you Taetae. Since you do the cooking, let me feed you this time.”

“I won’t say no to that”  Taeyeon said happily and opened .

They happily feeding each other when Taeyeon remember something.

“Are you working on Christmas?”

Tiffany shook her head. “Umma, wants me to celebrate Christmas on New York. You?”

“I’m not working either till New Year”

“Then go and visit your parents this holiday. You didn’t went home last year, you should take advantage of this opportunity”

Tiffany drink her juice and handed the glass to Taeyeon so she can finished the rest.

Taeyeon put the empty glass on the tray and look at Tiffany. “I have other plans actually”

“Tae-“

“Listen to me first” Taeyeon cut her off  “And I really hope you’ll agree on me on this one”

Tiffany didn’t speak and stare at the older girl.

“Can I celebrate Christmas with you on New York And let celebrate New Year on my parent’s home? What do you think?”

“I already told this on my parents, and mom were really excited to meet you personally” Taeyeon added when Tiffany didn’t said anything and just stared at her. Tiffany never met her parents yet, although they’ve talked already in Skype and that was the time when she introduce Tiffany to her parents as her girlfriend.

When it finally sink in, a wide smile appeared on Tiffany’s face, eyes formed into crescent shape. She almost toppled the tray in front of them as she tackled Taeyeon with a hug.

“I would love to Tae, I want to meet your parents too” Tiffany said excitedly.

Taeyeon return the hugged.

---------

“Good evening Unnie, I bought your favorite cupcakes” Tiffany visit Soojin on her apartment

“Thank you” Soojin smiled at the happy face of her dongsaeng.

“Seems like someone is not affected with the news anymore or did you and Taeyeon made up already”

Tiffany just smiled. Jenna and Taeyeon’s issue was still up on the news but she just ignored it now since she doesn’t want to worry Taeyeon about it, anyway Jenna already left Korea.

“I see, I see…that’s good. Don’t let those groundless rumors and absurd comments damage your beautiful relationship with Taeyeon okay.

“Thank you unnie”

“By the way, I have a very good news for you. This just came in”

“What?”

“You’ll be having photo shoot this weekend with High Cut Magazine which will be your last project before the holidays”

“Unnie, I’ve modeled with High Cut before.”

“I know but you will be working with a famous actress too”

Tiffany looked at her manager puzzled. She doesn’t get what good news about that, it’s not like she hadn’t worked with different actress before.

“Soojin unnie, I don’t really get what your-” Tiffany stopped when she realized something “Wait, don’t tell me the actress that your talking about is…”

Soojin smiled while nodding her head vigorously. “You’ll be doing the photoshoot with Kim Taeyeon”

 

-------

For the first time in their career, they able to work together as a model for the January issue of High Cut Magazine. The photo shoot went well, most of the staff that they worked with has known Tiffany for so long, they even got teased sometimes during the shoot. After that, they decided to have a dinner together with the staff.

“I’m curious though, where did you two meet?” one of the staff asked.

They all looked at them waiting for them to answer. She and Tiffany were sitting side by side.

“In New York unnie” Taeyeon answered.

“So it was all started in New York ha” the other staff commented.

They both smiled and return their attention from the food.

“So who confessed first?” the staff asked again.

“Hey, Leeryung that’s too personal” the staff  reprimanded the younger one.

“I’m just asking” that staff pouted and looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany “I’m sorry unnies, I don’t really mean to pry”

Taeyeon shook her head and smiled. “It’s okay. I confessed first”

“Really!” the one who reprimanded excitedly said.

“Unnie, I thought it was too personal” the younger one said to the older staff, and makes all the people in the table laugh.

“Yes, I mean who wouldn’t get smitten by Tiffany Hwang” Taeyeon playfully added.

They all cooed at Taeyeon’s statement, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and the latter shot her a subtle winked. Taeyeon snorted, a hint of a smile twisting at the ends of her lips when she saw Tiffany’s slightly pink cheeks. Tiffany stared at her with a false glare and Taeyeon just smiled goofily and stealthily hold her hand under the table.

 

---------

“You want me to help you pack your things?” asked Taeyeon as she stopped the car.

“No. I know your tired, and I’m planning to do it this morning, anyway our flight will still be at noon, I’ll get some sleep first” Tiffany took off her seatbelt.

“Okay, Good night” Tiffany give her a peck before she walked out of the car.

Taeyeon waved goodbye and waited until Tiffany had disappeared inside the house before she drove away. She can’t wait for their trip this holiday season.

 

 

---------

Taeyeon feel like she has barely sleep when her phone rang “Hello?” She answered without looking at the screen.

“Tae..Tae..there’s…fire in the house”

“What?” Taeyeon sprung up. “Are you okay?” she hastily got off the bed to change her clothes.

“I’m on my way” She hung up and quickly finished getting dressed. She bolted out of her apartment and into her car.

------

Taeyeon parked her car haphazardly behind the fire truck. She jumped out and ran through the crowd, she noticed that some of the fire men were already going out of the house.

“TIFFANY!”

She doesn’t care if everyone there turned their heads towards her only wearing sweatpants and jacket. She saw Tiffany sitting inside a car with the door open. She immediately run towards her.

“Fany-ah!” Tiffany lifted her head and stand up when she saw Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hugged her as she sighed and held the crying Tiffany.

“Sssh..It’s okay, I’m here now”  Taeyeon was relieved that nothing happened to Tiffany. She could hear her heart beating out of her chest. Suddenly, the car accident where Tiffany was involved struck her mind and the fear of losing Tiffany came back, she unconsciously hugged her  tighter.

Tiffany noticed it and she already stopped crying. She tried to pulled back but Taeyeon was holding her tight.

“Tae, I’m okay now and I can’t breathe”

“Ow” Taeyeon pulled back. “I’m sorry, are you sure your okay, did you hurt yourself? Do you want to go to the hospital?” Taeyeon asked continuously and checking Tiffany’s body.

Tiffany shook her head and smiled a bit, she hold both of Taeyeon’s hand. “I’m okay. I’m just shocked at what happened. I’m glad that everyone was okay.”

They found out that only the kitchen were damaged by the fire but Taeyeon insited Tiffany that she should stayed at her apartment tonight until the kitchen were fixed anyway they’ll be leaving tomorrow. She helped the younger girl packed her things and Tiffany asked the caretaker to supervise for the renovation of the kitchen while she’s out of the state.

Taeyeon put all of Tiffany’s luggage on the living room once they arrived at her apartment and looked at Tiffany, it’s 3:00 in the morning.

“Are you hungry?” Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany shook her head and yawned.

“Let’s go to sleep then.”

They were both tired and exhausted with the incident.

---------

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up to the smell of toasted bread and coffee and noises in the kitchen. She then noticed the absence of Tiffany beside her, she hurried dash to the kitchen and saw Tiffany eating.

Tiffany heard the noise and looked up to see a messy Taeyeon, she giggled when she saw the look on her face.

“Don’t worry Taetae, I’m just making French toast. I won’t burn your kitchen.”

Taeyeon could only groan in response and take a seat on the empty chair beside Tiffany.

“Good morning” Tiffany cheerfully greeted.

“Morning” Taeyeon answered lazily and faced Tiffany.

Tiffany couldn’t resist the cute sight and pecked her lips, she felt Taeyeon’s hand at the back of her head and pulled her closer to let the kiss linger.

“Coffee?” Tiffany stood up after the kissed and poured a cup for the sleepy girl.

“Thanks,” mumbled Taeyeon before taking a sip.

“Have some toast too” she pulled the plate closer to Taeyeon and watched the older girl eat.

Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was staring and smiling at her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked as she picked up a toast and started munching it.

“Nothing. I forgot to thank you for coming over last night, you know just being there for me”

Taeyeon reached out to holds Tiffany’s hand and squeezed it. Tiffany smiled at the gesture and let Taeyeon hold her hand as she continue to eat her toast.

Taeyeon swallowed her last piece of toast and took another sip of her drink.

“Are you done eating?” she put down her glass and turn to face Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded.

“Why don’t you shower first, I’ll clean this up” Taeyeon stood up and started cleaning up the table.

Tiffany smirk and hugged Taeyeon from the back.

“Why don’t you join me?” Tiffany whispered in Taeyeon’s ear, she intentionally let her lips slightly touched the latter’s earlobe. She felt Taeyeon stiffened and congratulated herself in silent.

“I-I” Taeyeon stammered “We will be late Fany, it’s almost 10 o clock, we..we have to be there by 11.”

Tiffany chuckled as she hit the back of Taeyeon’s head lightly.

“Why would we be late? Were just going to shower anyway unless your thinking of doing something else aside from that?”

“Wh-what?” Taeyeon was at lost.

Tiffany laughed. “You’re too cute.” She kissed Taeyeon’s cheek. “I’ll take a shower first then.”

Taeyeon was left dumfounded.

----------

“Do you have the passport and our ticket” Tiffany asked, she was checking her bag for the last time.

“Yes, You’ve been asking that many times already. I’m all set to go. Can we leave now?” Taeyeon said, she was seating on the couch watching Tiffany checking all her bag..again..

“Okay. I’m done” Tiffany straightened up.

“Finally” Taeyeon stand up. “Let’s go”

“Yah, wait for me.” She followed the older girl.

“Geez, why are you such in a hurry.”

Taeyeon switch off the breaker and closed the door.

“I’m excited. Aren’t you?” she held Tiffany’s free hand. “It’s been a while since we had our last vacation.” They walked towards the elevator.

“I’m excited to celebrate this season with you” Tiffany happily said.

“Then let’s make the most out it”

“We should”