Just the beginning

YOU AND ME

 

 

(Paris,France)

 

Tae and fany are now having their picnic, enjoying the view of the Eiffel tower.

“Why are you wearing shades Fany, no one will recognize you here. Im not even wearing one and for goodness sake, its evening already” she try to snatch it but Tiffany just slap her hands away.

“You cant be sure about  that “

Taeyeon made a sudden move and Tiffany's shades is already in her hands. She grinned at her.

“Why don’t you just admit  you want to see my beautiful face”, she moved closre to her and held her arms.

“Your really proud with that face of yours ha!, Im just as beautiful as you are” Tae answered back.

“Yeah right well atleast I didn’t drool when I see you the first time”

“Yah I didn’t drool when I saw you” she let go of her  hand and Tiffany cant help but laugh at her reaction.

“aigoo, no one said about you drooling, “ she looked at tae and smirk “did you?”

Taeyeon knew that fany is teasing her again well she love doing that and she cant help but pout, when fany see that she steal a peck from her.

“Your so cute” she held her arm again and lay her head in her shoulder. Taeyeon  then intertwined their hands, they stay quiet for a while  until tae spoke.

“You’ll be going home tomorrow, we’re back to nomal again” she can’t help but sighed,they have to face the reality, she knows that they can’t be like this again. Fany will be going home first and she will follow a day after just not to be suspicious.

“Are you getting tired of this” fany asked without looking  at her ,instead she nuzzled more into her neck .Taeyeon puts her arms around fany shoulder and tighten her hold.

“of course not” she kiss her forehead this time “I will never get tired of you, of us”

Tiffany starts playing tae’s finger with her “I don’t really mind if we tell them about us, I think we have a good foundation with our careers and they  will understand”

“You could be right but this is much better , for now” she add right away just for fany not to misunderstood, she doesnt want to hide their relationship forever but she thinks it will be much harder for them when people find out especially the media.

“We could meet each other at home, no issues at all. And you know how much I love privacy right, and you are part of it, fany” she softly called her so fany looks up and met taeyen’s loving eyes looking straight to her.

Taeyeon cups fany face “I love you, I really do, I don’t want you to think that I wanted to hide this forever. I just really want to protect what we have right now, I don’t want- , tiffany kiss taeyeon, she wants to show that she loves her  the same. When fany pulls out, she smiled showing her crescent moon eye which she knew her other half loves. “I love you too and I understand, didn’t I agree as well “ she fix her bangs and goes back to her early position.

 

(seoul)

“so you’ll have photo shoot tomorrow and then we will shoot your new drama the next day, and then we will be going to busan the following day” soojin  her manager is now telling her other schedule , they were inside the car going home

“sounds hectic” she commented and her manager laught at it. Soojin is the longest manager she ever had, she treats her like an older sister already.. “im so tired” she lay her head and close her eyes a bit and she didn’t know she fell asleep until soojin wake her up.

“fany wake up, we’re  home”she immediately take her bag “ go and take a rest, see you at 7 am”

She went out of the car and tiredly walk inside, she glance at her watch and its 1am already. All she wanted to do was lay on her bed.

“Mom, your still awake?" she’s surprised to see  that her mom is still awake at this time.

“How can I sleep when your visitor is very entertaining” she points to the direction of the kitchen, and taeyeons comes out  of it. She smile after seeing her “taetae, what are you doing here? “she put her bag at the couch”

“okay, im going to sleep now, I leave you two alone” fany’s mom said

“goodnight mom” goodnight auntie” the both said in unison
 

(Yes, their parents knew about their relationship. And yes no drama for that)

 

She approached taeyeon and give her a hug and a peck “I miss you”

After they came  back from Rome, they rarely talk and see each other again “what are you doing here?” she repeats her question earlier.

“I miss you mom’s cooking that’s why I went here” she grinned at her and fany sulked.

“So you went here because of food and not me, I get it“ she turn around but before she manage to walked out, taeyeon  spins her around, and hold her waist “on no, that wont work to me miss actress hwang” she knew that fany is just acting mad “I miss you too” she kissed her and fany cant act mad anymore when she feels tae's lips against her so she kissed back, tae ends it and kiss her  forehead “are you hungry?

“of what?” fany answer playfully.

“of food ,of course”  fany laugh “what? Im not trying to insinuate something” she stares at taeyeons flush face “your just being ert” taeyeon just rolled her eyes, they talk a little more when  fany yawns.

“someone is tired and sleepy, you should take a rest okay, im going home” she pats fany head

“but I didn’t see your car outside I thought your gonna stay here” tae shakes her head

“I cant, have an early schedule tomorrow” fany walks her out “I bring my chopper” fany stopped after hearing that  and looked at Taeyeon incredulously.

Tae gives a  “what?”  kind of look.

“chopper at this hour!! Miss kim, do you know how dangerous it is to ride that scary bike of yours and look  at yourself, you look very sleepy,”she doesn’t really like it when taeyeon used her bike and taeyeon knew that fany is just  concern, she pinched her nose and kiss her “I’ll be fine, I promise” she wears her helmet” ill call you when I get home “

“you'd better be” ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====================

i never knew  traslating and editing would be this hard :(

i promise to make it better and i assure you that there's a lot of things that going to happen..i guess i have some problems with POV's...

forgive me with my wrong grammars and mistakes :)