Page 3

My "Fairytale" Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 3

“So does my super smart, extra intelligent, beautiful, caring, talented-” I interrupt him by clearing my throat.

“Just get to the point Byun.” He smiles wraps his arm around you.

“I meant- What ingenious plan do you have for us today?” By plan, he meant how were we going to impress Han Na today? Oh and yes I did say we.

“You should just confess to her.” Suddenly Baekhyun bursts out laughing. “What?” I stood there crossing my arms.

“Confess? What if she doesn’t like me back?” Her loss then. Sometimes I wish I could just let out my feelings. Tell him the truth. Tell him that I’m in love with his smile. His laugh. His everything.

“Who wouldn’t like you? You’re handsome, smart, funny, and talented.” I said genuinely but I guess he took it the other way because once again he bursts out laughing.

“Aerin you’re on a roll today!” he tries to catch his breath. I stare at his tomato-red face and pout. “Come on let’s just go to school!” The weight of his arm finds my shoulder once again and I could feel my cheeks blush. Why does he do this to me? As soon as we got on school campus his arm leaves my shoulder and his eyes frantically search for her.

“Uh I’ll see you later?” he doesn’t pay attention but nods his head at me. What did he like about her anyways? She’s not the prettiest girl in school. I’m not saying I’m any better but he could do better.

“Aerin!” Someone’s hand was frenziedly waving in front of my face. To my surprise it was Chanyeol, he greeted me with such a gigantic smile.

“Chanyeol.” I smiled back.

“I’ve been trying to get your attention for the last minute.” I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

“Oh sorry I was in my own little world.” I grabbed the arms of my bag and tugged on them.

“I’d like permission please.” He stands in front of me.

“Permission?” he puts on a serious face and keeps a monotone.

“Permission to join your own little world.” I laughed at his weirdness.

“Permission granted.” He bows and we both erupt in a series of laughter. “You’re really weird you know that?” he smiles.

“And you’re really pretty you know that?” My eyes widen at his compliment. Pretty? That’s the last thing anyone would call me.

“I’m not pretty..” I start to walk away towards the class with my head lowered. I feel someone’s giant pair of hands planted onto my shoulders.

“I’m serious.” He turns me around.

“Me? Pretty?” I check my outfit and my hair. I was wearing a t-shirt that was too big for me, sweats and sneakers. I had my hair in a ponytail. What was so pretty about that? “Are you messing with me?” he shakes his head.

“You have big brown eyes, a cute tiny nose, and soft pink lips. You’re pretty…” Chanyeol starts to blush. “Maybe if you wear a dress or fitted clothing maybe-” What’s gotten into this boy? We barely just met and he’s complimenting me senselessly.

“Chanyeol are you feeling okay?” I touch the tip of his forehead and any signs of sickness. He smacks my hand away and frowns.

“Be like that. Today after school we should meet up.” The bell rings and I look at him with no words coming out.

“I’ll think about it.” His face lights up with joy and I walk into class. First period was shortened today because our teacher had something that popped up. I decided to leave class and wait outside of second period. The bell rings and out comes a running Baekhyun. He stops in front of me and had a worried look. “What... happened?” he picks up his phone and hands it to me. It was a text from Han Na.

“Please.” He smiles weakly and I read the text.

“My day would be great too if it wasn’t for this art sketch that’s due today for me. The problem is I can’t draw at all. I’m going to fail. Please tell me you could draw. If you could do me this one favor I’ll love you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter