Page 2

My "Fairytale" Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 2

“You know you could’ve waited for me..” His voice sounded disappointed somehow. I rolled my eyes at him, why does he care? I pulled the door close and locked it. I hurriedly walked down the front steps and tried to walk to school without making another ruckus in the middle of the street with him. It’s never peace and quiet, is it? We’re either playing around and teasing one another or going at it.

“You’re a big boy. I think you can walk yourself home.” I snapped at him. I guess I was still pretty angry about yesterday. Hm... What exactly happened yesterday? Well, I can save you the trouble and cut it short. Another girl. Baekhyun had his arms around another girl. I know I have no right to get mad at him over this but it would have been nice to be introduced. No... I lied. I was jealous. Ha... Jealous. Such a nasty word.

“Why are you so mad at me anyway?” he walks out in front of me and pouts. Damn you. I glared at him until he moved away.

“Forget it.” Half of me wished he would but the other wished he’d be concerned enough to ask me once again. A smile grows on his face.

“Good! I was scared you wouldn’t go to Unplugged with me.” I stopped walking.

“Who said I was going with you?” I . He walks closer to me and brings his face closer to mine.

“Well, who else is there to go with?” Suddenly I remember the girl once again. But I don’t get mad this time. If she was actually that important he would’ve asked her instead right? I’d like to think so. I didn’t notice I was smiling until Baekhyun pointed it out. “Is that a smile?” I turned away but he kept mocking me. Yes, Baekhyun it is a smile. Thanks to you... Why am I so cheesy? He’s rubbing off on me.

“So should I meet you by you- No wait just meet me at mine.” I didn’t want the same thing to happen again and burst my bubble. I was actually looking forward to Unplugged. Each year our school hosts this concert on the second day of school. Where students of all year groups get to perform and watch. Being a senior gives us front row and first dibs on performance times. It sounds pretty lame at first but it never disappoints.

“So bossy..” he joked. It was almost time for the front gates to open and students began to pile in on the front.

“Baekhyun!” I hear a girl’s voice call out his name. At first, I thought he was going to ignore her like he always does. Every day he’s got girls calling out his name, who could blame him? He wasn’t exactly ugly, shoot, he was cute. I also found it cute how he had little fangirls around school, he called them Baekons. He thought it was genius but I just laughed at his face. The girl calls out his name again and Baekhyun frantically searches for her in the crowd. 

“Han Na!” A girl who seemed to be around my height, with jet black hair and dark brown eyes walked up to us. She had a huge smile on her face, and I hate to admit it but she’s pretty. Pretty and looks too familiar.

“I was looking all over for you.” Baekhyun smiles and it seems he had already forgotten about me. “So who’s this?” she points over to me.

“Oh! Han Na this is my friend Aerin.” I smiled at her and slightly bowed as she did the same. “Aerin this is Han Na.” I was really hoping he’d introduce her as a friend to me. Friend… The front gate opens and I walk away from the two. I didn’t really have much business between them so I let them be. I feel a grip on my wrist and someone’s hand holding mine. “Planning on ditching me?” Baekhyun smirks and I look down at our hands. Why does he do this to me? I could feel the pulse of my heart racing.

“So how’d you meet Han Na?” He looks up at the ceiling and swings our arms back and forth.

“Oh, I met her in one of my classes. Chemistry I think.” He shrugs his shoulders.

“She’s pretty.” I don’t know why but I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter