Cool you

Pure attraction, right?

Only two months passed but you were now a totally different person.

Your eyes were empty but charming like only something mysterious and fascinating could be. You didn't hide yourself like you used to do.Your movements trasmitted determination that resulted sensual. When someone spoke you looked at him. Directly in his or her eyes without leaking any king of expression, but only the same serious one.

 

"Miss Jinmin! " you turned to see your sub-stylist Sonha.

"yes ?what's wrong?"

" we can't find the clothes you asked for" she said lowering her head.

" Where they were supposted to be?"

"In the car with the others and now the photographer is waiting"

"I will go talk with him . You call the warehouse maybe we let them there" you said without any changes in your voice even if you were quite nervous.

 

________:::::::::::_____________________

 

"Oh! Jinmin-sshi! Come i want  to introduce you our model for today" said the photographer. Everybody treated you like a princess now because you were well known among designers and beautifull enough to make a model sway.

You lifted your eyes from him to see someone that you knew that sooner or later you'd see again. Sehun

What a wonderful creature that you  would, however, had preferred to avoid.

He was surprised to see you again and even more to see you so changed. He could not stop watching you. You were interesting.

"Hi. We already know each other, right?" he said with a smirk.

"yes" you threw him a cold look.

"Perfect! Then i will let you talk a bit. I have to prepare the camera." the photographer left with those words.

You kept looking at Sehun and a strange feeling spread inside you. A feeling of longing and desire to touch him. His hair, cheeks, lips, shoulders……. Stop!

"What? You want to hug me…again?"What?  A smirk appeared on your face but you didn't say anything I'm not gonna play this game.

His face was serious again. He crossed his hands on his chest and analyzed you from head to toe.

" You have changed a lot" you snorted and crossed your hands to your chest to. "I know. They say something has changed. You're not the first to think that somewhere i turned cold , that i used to be so affectionate. So let's go to work."

"ahahahah! You are an iceheart that totally  love her work right?" his laugher took you aback. An expression of embarrassement formed on your face. You were speechless.

"Wasn't like that before too?" Shut up…. Anger was growing inside you.  You took your phone and called Sonha " Did you find them?" you said sharply. "okay bring them to Sehun, quickly!" you turned your back to him.

He was astonished by your reaction but seeing you leave he knew that what he had said was right. Bingo

 

________::::::::::::::____________________________

 

You had looked as Sehun was posing for the shoots perfectly. The photo shoots finished fast so the photographer decided to  invite all to have dinner and drink all together.

So now you were in front of Sehun eating and drinking without looking up from him. He had noticed that from a while and decided to let you do so but now he was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable.

"You really never miss any chance to look at me…..Do you like me that much?" he said annoyed.

You shifted your gaze to the battle of soju (korean alcohol) blushing a bit.

"it's not like i want to… it's just because you are in front of me.. " you took the bootle and poored in your glass to drink it all at once. You always liked alcohol. You smile to yourself. Deliciuos

He never had seen you smilling before and he found it so strange because it didn't reach your eyes. But he found himself smiling too.

" Iceheart is an alcoholic too" you threw him a challenge gaze

"oh poor kid. Are too little to drink this stuffs?"

" no i'm just too mature and responsible for drinking this things. And i don' t really thing you are older than me"

" i'm from 1994 kiddo" you snorted

"ahaha if i'm a kiddo then you are too! i'm from the same year too" he was heavly laughing.

You froze. What a fool. Why were you so sure about his age?!

Your phone rang. It was your brother you answerd immediatly. "yes?" you got up and went outside leaving Sehun puzzled askind himself who could have been at the phone for you to answer immediatly and with so much concer.

 

"everything is okay?" you aked your brother

" yes, i just wanted to know if you were still out"

"oh, yes i'm still here why?"

"i'm your brother i worry about you being outside at this hour of the night" you smiled softly

"i'm not alone. Don't worry and go to sleep"

"oh? Who are you with? Boyfriend? Remember that you must have my permission first!" you laughed loudly

"i know, i know. Now go to sleep tomorrow you MUST walk!You will walk for sure!"

"you say that everyday! But i'm still here lying in my bed." a bitter smile appead in your face

"Trust me. Tomorrow it will certanly happen. Now sleep. I love you." your eyes were teary.

"yah! You drunk right? You say that you love me only when you drink! " a tear escaped you eyes while your mouth was drawing a smile.

"Love you. Sleep now"

" okay okay. Go home safely!" you hanged up and let your arm fall near you body.

__________:::::::::::::::______________________

You were watching the stars and drinking a beer when Sehun came  after you.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a rised eyebrow. He was referring at the beer of course.Alcoholic

"I'm waiting for something to fall from the sky"he sighed and sat down near you.

" Iceheart so is workaholic, alcoholic and crazy too" he sighed again watching you who has attention only for the sky.

"i have a favor to ask of. Can i?" your drunk self said

"ehm, yeah…i guess. What is it?" he said running his hand passing his hand through his hair.

Suddenly you looked at with pleading eyes and said honestly what your body wanted to do all day "Once, even if it's just for once. Can you please hug me warmly?"

Yes, you were completely drunk. But this desire was eating you up all day long. Just once would had been enough. Sehun was the link to your past you. Just one hug and then you  could forget your weak side.