Worry

Pure attraction, right?

"She's smiling like a crazy woman." said the man disgusted. At his comment his sister laughed as if she heard the most beautiful joke of her life.

 

"Don't touch her.." a growl stopped the laugher. The voice was so deep that you were about to not recognize it.

When you opend your eyes the positions on the field were changed. Your eyes met the back of Sehun. You were sure that he was him. His perfect proportions, the back of his head, his hair but you knew that he was there before you opend your eyes. Yeah you were sure that he was there because his scent passed you by. That scent was the most comfortable and tempting one. You were addicted to it.

But he didn't talk. The one who growled was at your left and he took your hand in his. It was Kai. An angry frown on his face and his jaw strongly tightened. His attention was all on the men in front of you.

You couldn't see Sehuns face and that made you strangely uneasy. You deduced from his rigid body that he was ready to fight if the situation needed him to.

 

"Sehun" called the girl more to herself. You weren't surprised you were used to people recognize Jong Suk even in places you never could imagine.

You saw Sehun move his head to her but he didn't talk.

"I'm a big fan of you guys. " said the girl.After that sentence in your head exploded fireworks. You found the way to escape and save the boy.

"Then let us go."you said  clenching Kais hand. He turned his attention to you with concern in his eyes. You quickly passed Sehun to be able to look directly in her eyes.

" And let the boy go" you pointed to him that was now looking at you curiously. You heard a sigh.It was Sehun, you saw from the corner of your eye that he ran a hand through his hair. He sighed again.

Another important thing got your attention. The eyes of the girl were on you. That look was of anger and disgust . That murdeous glare shifted from your face to your hand still in Kais hand and then back on your face even more evil than before.

You weren't afraid but you let Kais hand. " In return they will give you their sign" you said clearing your throat.Both Kai and Sehun looked at you. Sehun sighed again.

Your eyes still linked with those of her. She smiled. " I don't need their sign, i already have them, i want your phone number Onni (언니) "  she cocked her head slightly to right saying the last words. That petrified you. Your number? Why? You searched the answer on her face, but nothing was there.

"No problem." you could still change your number if she wanted to call you day and night to bully you.

"JINMIN!" shouted Sehun. You turned to him. He was angry , really mad . You wanted to reassure him then you winked to him and smiled.

You returned to the girl that was now with her phone ready to type your number.You told her your number helping the boy to stand properly. You didn't pay attention to his appearance before but now that you looked at him he does seem the type that would get bitten but the opposite.

"Whats your name?" the question startled you. It was the girl again.

"Jinmin.We are going" you said dragging the boy with you. Kai and Sehun silently followed you.

You were getting distant when you heard the girl yell " I'll call you!"

You did not stop but you shivered and you get nauseous.

 

________::::::::::::::_________________________________________________________

 

" i have to go this way" said the boy interrupting your thoughts.

"Okay" you said and looked how he was going. You didn't talk much with him but you got from him the reason of the fight. All started because he insulted Exo. The girl was a BIG fan of them so she said to her gangster brother to take care of him. The guy said all this to you while Kai and Sehun were behind and they couldn't hear. He was embarassed and apologized begging you to say nothing to them.

"I called a taxi to go home" said Kai approaching.

You nooded and looked to Sehun that was, again, giving the back to you and was looking at the street.

 

________:::::::::::::::::___________________________________________________________

 

The guys decided to sleep at your home. You didn't have the force to argue about that and frankly it wasn't a big deal for you.

You were still drunk. When you entered home you went directly to the bathroom. You washed your face with cold water and looked at your reflection in the mirror. "Stupid. " you whispered saddly.

 

Suddenly the door opened revealing Sehuns angry face. You looked at his reflection in the mirror, you were to tired to face him. He closed the door behind him and approched you. With a fast movement he took you by the shoulders and turned you. You avoided his gaze.

His voice petrified you " You…what are you doing?!"  it was an angry, deep whisper you had to look at him. There was this strong feeling in you that forced you to look at him with worry on your face.  You met his angry face. His eyes locked yours in a deathly grip for your heart.

"You…want to die quickly?" you lifelessly looked at him remembering the moment when you thought that you were going to get bitten. But he couldn't know your feelings so he couldn't ask you that for real, right?

"Answer me" he raised his voice "Answer me!" he shook you. This was embrassing for you. You didn't want him to know, but you still couldn't open your mouth to lie.

 Suddenly his hands left your shoulders. His eyes let yours and watched on the ground.

"Sincerly i hoped for you to answer no. " saddness invaded you. You disappointed him. He sighed. " When i saw you smile…. Waiting….." he shook his head how to remove the scene from his head.So he knew that you wouldn't had avoided  the hit.

 He raised his head. He didn't seem angry but… disappointed. You were right.

"So you want to die? Not caring about the ways" his voice craked. He looked up to the ceiling trying to calm himself. A tear escaped your eyes. You wanted to somehow comfort him? What he wanted was someone to tell him that you would be okay? Was he worried? If that was the answer you could do that. You tried to say something but he talked before you " And… i'm so nervous and scared to death…." he cleared his voice and looked at you again. You had to explain to him that you didn't want to die letting the desire of forgetting to yourself.

 But he shot you without thinking twice " Let's delete the deal"  it was a bullet impregnated with poison. That poison was not meant to kill but to make the pain last longer.

"What? "

"Why do i have to repeat myself? I can't do this let's erase the deal." his voice was pure irritation.

Your heat sank.

"What do you mean by that? We started it yesterday!" disperation was the only feeling you could let him know about. You still had your pride but……. But…… you didn't want him to let you.2

"We shouldn't have started. " he sighed again " I must have gone crazy for a moment. "

"Sehun, don't do this." your voice was begging him. "Please.."

He messed his hair and then coverd his face with one hand " you should stop drinking"

"Okay, I can do that…" you could do that. You needed someone to embrace you, for you he was the only one that could comfort you. He moved his hand so you could see his suffering eyes.

You made a step to him but he backed.

"Don't be like this." he seemed scared and that made you feel rejected and pitiful.Why was he scared of you? You couldn't hurt someone even if you wanted. You frowned painfully

"Please don't touch me. " his eyes on the ground. Disgust. Maybe was that what he was feeling.

"Don't come near me" those words echoed on your head. You coulnd't think. Everything was so absurd. 

What you said next surprised you too " I'm sorry" you took a step back . You were gazing into space.

"Jinmin" he took a step to you. " Don't" you backed this time. You didn't need his pity. You could continue with your life as you were doing before.

You pretended to search something " You can sleep in the guest room" you dryly stated.

He stayed still for a long time looking at every movement you were doing before deciding to go back to Kai.

 

Your legs forsaked you and you fell to the ground like an heavy stone.

 

It's your fault Jinmi.

What were you thinking letting him come so near to you?

 

Tears continued flowing.

 

Why are you crying stupid?

You should cure your habit of crying. It's frustating.

 

You wiped your tears several times trying to calm yourself.

 

______:::::::::::::__________________________________________________

 

When you came out there was no one in the living room.You went to your room, trying to not fall again.

 

You hummed to yourself for a while. Even if you were tired you couldn't sleep.

Suddenly a light filled the room followed by the ringing of your phone.  You slowly answer without looking who it was.

"Yes?"

"Jinmin do you want to have a drink?" asked Sonha. She was maybe the only friend you had. You watched what time it was.

"It's 3 am" you retorted.

"I know but i have to talk with someone about what happend" you sighed. "Okay. Let's meet at the same place."

 

____::::::::::::::::___________________________________________________________

 

You went out of house rapidly forgetting your bag but you had all you needed: your phone and some money that you spent to get some American coffee before arriving to the appointment.

The only problem was how to get back home, but those were minor details that you could think of later.

 

"Onni take a drink! I feel pathetic drinking alone"  sonha tried to persuade, but you didn't want to not after what happen between you and Sehun.

"Sonha. I said no. I'll just finish my coffee" you said annoyed. " So you argued with him?" you asked her about the relationship that Sonha and another staff member had.

" Ne, I don't want to see him ever again" she was so drank that every word seem a riddle you had to decipher.

"Okay wait here I have to make a call" you couldn't stand her anymore so the best thing to do was to call him over to take her home and talk with her.

 

After 10 minutes he was there.

"Then see you tomorrow Jinmin-sshi" he hardly waved to you because of Sonha wieght, in fact she could  walk so he had to carry her to his car.

 

___::::::::::::::::__________________________________________________________________

 

"Okay and now? My house is  40 minutes away from here. Stupid like always ,eh Jinmin ?"  you hit your forehead slightly with your wrist.

You sighed " Let's begin to walk" you started your travel slowly and tiredly. When you walk by yourself in a cold night you can not help but think. The thoughts that came to you were all hateful so you decided to sing to yourself. The song was of Nell and it was named Haven. It was in english but the lyrics were easy.

 

" Don't cry…..over meee…..

Don't cry …over me…

Don't cry…over meee…

I know it's a dark cave, and

Even thought it's far from heaven,

Maybe this could be my haven…."

 

Suddenly someone blocked your way. He bend down to catch his breath. Then he looked at you worriedly.

 

" Where have you been? " his voice revealed a bit of anger "How could you leave like that?" he stood up again.  He looked in your eyes for a long time, and then he hugged you strongly.

"After all I said to you" you could feel how hard it was for him to talk " I was afraid you would try to hurt yourself" your heart was filled with light even if you knew that it was not right for him to have some much influence upon you.

 

"Don't…cry…..over mee" you continued singing.

" I'm not crying, stupid" he said seriously you couldn't help yourself but chuckle.