Forget

Pure attraction, right?

"You are going to work with Taeyeon today" you informed Lee Jong Suk.

"Oh really?!" he asked smiling like a fool.

"Really " you smiled back.

"yeeee i'm so happy!!" he was jumping around you.

After a while he stopped facing you. "Wait a second. " his smile was gone "This is your last day. Right?"

You were quite surprised " how did you remembered that?"

" i remember watching my schedule the last time i thought that when i had to meet Taeyeon it was going to be the saddest day of my life." a mischievous smile formed on his face.

You could not help but laugh.

" We should have a farewell party tonight!" he immediatly called Woobin to let him know.

____:::::::::::::______________________________________

 

You were carefully watching Jong Suk when someone whispered in your ear "isn't your friend next to her too thrilled. Did he forgot you?" you didn't need to turn. You already knew who it was. " it's good to see you too." you answer sarcastically. When you looked at him, he was still looking to Taeyeon and Jong Suk. He had a strange expression. He was particulaly looking at Taeyeon with honey on his eyes.

You chuckled. Only then he turned to you. "What?" he asked annoyed.

You smirked and went closer to him to whisper " i now your secret". You moved away to look at his expression. A smirked welcomed you "i think i know more secrets of you".

That was true but now you had something too. " Did you knew that you have to work with Taeyeon today?" his month opened to say something but then stopped with wide eyes. "Don't tell anyone. "

" what should i not tell?" it was so satisfactory to .

"you know!" he said between his teeths strongly closed.

"ah! About you liking…" you said that knowing that the other members of Exo were approching you.

Sehuns face turned pale and his eyes were shouting cold rays.

You ignored him and with still a smile of satisfaction you turned to the guys.

"Hi" you said waving to Kai. He was the one you knew the best because he had done a lots of modeling shootings but you never really officially presented before yestarday.He smiled brightly back as only he can do.You knew on your own skin how that smile could convince you that who you were loooking at was nothing less than a God.How could a smile be so powerfull?

After a while you realized that you were staring far too long to him. You lowered your hand and put your usual mask on. Was it not illegal to enchant a person like that?!

"Sehun-ah did you see who is there?" said Baekhyun with a playfull smile on. You were smiling on your mind too. Sehun didn't answer but he rolled his eyes in defeat. It was easy for you to know that he was really annoyed in that moment but that just gave you happiness.Your feeling of happiness was expressed by the loud laughter of Chanyeol.

"Poor Sehun" said the leader while D.O did not say anything but you could see that him too was amused.Maybe it would not be so hard to work with them you were thinking to yourself.

 

You felt a sudden weight on my shoulders and saw a suprising expression on idols faces. You checked what it was. An arm. Then you checked whom arm was. Jong Suk smile welcomed you.

"Darling, i finished my work "you hated the nicknames with which he called you but you knew that he was doing it to bring out your true character. Even if it meant to upset you.Unfortunately, this tactic did not work even once but he had no intention of surrendering like that.

"Since i don't have nothing else to do for today. I'll wait until you finish." you were not worried about the "party" because it would have been just a simple dinner with him and Woobin.You had become good friends with them even if you didn't talk much during your meetings.

You nodded without thinking about what could Exo think in that moment.

"Hello everyone" greeted a sweet voice. It was Taeyeons voice.

"Hello" all the men answer together. Jong Suk and you said nothing but smiled. You were sensing well the feelings of anxiety were coming from Sehun even if you were that close to each other. You smirked.

" Whats that funny?" an intense voice wispered in your hear making you shiver.Instinctively you threw an elbow in his ribs making in gasp.

"Jinmin!!" he cried touching the part in pain. You smirked seeing his face of pain and disbelief.

"Yes?" the audiences were still so you thought you were save he would have killed you in front of so many people. His disbelief grew higher.

" Don't you have to work?" you knew it. He would let our relation be exposed too much.

"Yeah" you said still amused. " Sehun and Taeyeon-sshi first, ok?" it wasn't a question.

 

________:::::::::::::::________________________________________________________________

 

You were out with Woobin and Jong Suk. You couldn't stop of thinking at the sweet stares, touches and smiles that you saw going between Sehun and Taeyeon. You were sure that she too had feelings for him maybe even strongers than those of Sehun. You couldn't stand that Sehun were enjoying himself like that. You were enjoying just touching him. You were attracted only to him. But he wasn't! That was unfair! You threw down your throat another shot of soju.  What a jerk!

"Jinmin-ah" a deep wonderful voice called you from your thoughts.You looked at Woobin that now was up supporting Jong Suk from falling. " Do you want a lift home? Because i have to bring him home now before he falls asleep."

You smiled tiredly " It's okay. I will still a little bit more and then go home. It's just five minutes away from here so. Don't worry."

" Okay. I will call you tomorrow ok?"you nodded and waved goodbye.

 

You sighed taking another shot. Your mind was travelling on her own. Images of Sehun and Taeyeon always apperd on your view like they where in front of you again like that afternoon. 

"Oh please. Stop." you shaked your head hoping that those images to disapper forever.

"what a pain" you stood up and headed home. You tried to walk straight but it wasn't working. "It's all Sehuns fault…..I drunk so much just because of him…..stupid…." another image of them passed your mind. The way they searched each others eyes made you so uneasy. " She is pretty….beautifull…..a goddess….. Okay. She can have his eyes, attention and… love….but i have his body at the moment."

You said the last words slowly because something caught your attention. A shout piercedthe cold night air in two. But did not last long because it choked and was followed by a lament.You looked around and saw that not far away from you there were a group of men. Among them there was a boy on his knees. The man in front of him raised his right knee and hit the boy directly in the face.

After that nothing could stop you. You ran to them pushing some of them apart and putted in front of the boy to protect him from any other possible attack " yah! What are you doing?! In a public area, among other things. " Frankly the man was really scary seen fo closly but you could not back out.

A frown apperd on his face. " And you are?"

"a civilian" of course you couldn't introduce yourself, give him your phone number, address and so on.

" you better go home before i get angry" he said in a deep voice. He moved you with one finger.

"Then" you couldn't go like that " then i'm taking him with me" you said taking the boy arm and helping him to stand up.  "Aish! Go away !" said another man stopping you and pushing strongly so that you fell to the grownd a meter away from the guy.

" Oppa" a shrill voice called the man you were talking before with. You thought to yourself that he was probably was the boss. A girl came near. She had short messy hair but her outfit was all branded. "haven't you finished with him yet? "

" I was about to finish but this decided to be an hero." pointed towards you. The girl shrugged " than fix her too"  you looked between them.

 

Oh ho this is bad…  the man was coming to you.

You stood up. Should i run?

You took a step back. Took a breath then stopped.

 

A familiar feeling was taking control over you. Your life wasn't like you wanted it to be. Maybe if something happened to you your father would have treated you better. Maybe….maybe if just he could hit you hard at the head. Die? It would have been okay but the idea of letting your brother alone was making you feeling sad.Forget? Yes that was the answer.

There aren't memories that i'm holding on now.

I don't have the will to protect them.

I desire to forget everything. I want to forget, to lose m memory, to start again.

Yeah, to start again thats what I want now.

To start again, maybe I would make the right decisions.

To start again, maybe I wouldn't be so lonely….

Maybe I wouldn't feel so lonely, sad  and pitiful….

Maybe I wouldn't hate myself so much….. Maybe    maybe  maybe

 

I even hate these words.

I don't want to say them again.

 

You closed your eyes. Not even a minute was passed but that was seemed an eternity.

 

"From now on i'll symphathize with you"

 

Sehun

 

Finally i found the way to remove those images from my mind

 

You smiled at the stupid thought.