little chapter

Pure attraction, right?

Soft light from the moon was caressing your and his face. You were looking in each others eyes. The moonlight let you see each other from the different beds. Silence was filling the room. It wasn't an awkward one but a warm silence. This warm silence wasn't  the first time you had with him, conversely this silence was the one you had with only him. With Sehun.

The last suddenly stood up and walked to your way  " move " he said seriously.

"wh…what?"  you shuttered .

He didn't answer but he lyied close to you facing you. You frowned at him  " don't play with me Sehun.  What do you want from me?"

He sighed " It's difficult Jinmin. "

" I really don't understand you!" he slowly caressed your cheek and gave you a sweet kiss . You stood up immediately . 

" You must be kidding me! Sehun do you think that I want to be your hidden lover?! If that so you are wrong! I have my pride and you now are really selfish! Can you for a moment think about me and her and.." he stood up too and he looked at you with angry face. 

" I am gonna leave her! I kissed her again after kissing you and all I thought about was you! YOU!" he shouted the last word and then calmed down looking in your eyes " you…." he said desperately, but now  the only think you could think about was about him kissing her.

 Yes it was jealousy what you felt. The most horrible feeling. If you can't control it, if you are not strong enough it's going to control you. You knew that but sometimes even if you know this feeling is so strong that you can do nothing because like in that moment your mouth already opened.

" You are late. I don't care anymore. "  his face said everything, he couldn't believe it and this made you angrier.

" Sehun. How can I believe a person like you ? You kissed and I don't care whatever you have done… I don't. But you can't do this, you can't expect others to wait for you. You said yes to her, you chose her ! Now…after your decision, I don't care"

He frowned  " Why are you prideful ?! Why now??!  You think that it was simple for me?! "

You sighed " probably not but you thought selfishly "

He took your hand " okay I lost . You can have your pride.  I'm sorry, I apologize! "

You sighed " I don't know. It's just that I can't believe a person who changes his mind soo easly. Maybe you are gonna meet somebody else again in the future and change your mind again. I don't need this. I don't deserve this!"

" No, no, no it will not happen. Never I swear!"

You looked in his eyes. You were afraid of him and of his feelings, but you liked him so you made a decision in  your mind.  You were certain that you would have been well, you would have tried to live well. That was the best decision for everyone.

"ok" you said slowly.

His face brightened, he jumped " Ok!" he hugged with all his brightened.

But your heart ached. It ached alot