Fish

Pure attraction, right?

"Once, even if it's just for once. Can you please hug me warmly?" Sehun stood still for a while as if he was hypnotized by your pleading eyes and frozen by your words. The sound of the siren of an ambulance that was passing near brought him down to earth.

"No." he answerd dryly and averting his gaze immediatly.

You sighed deeply. You were a little disapponted but you already knew that he wouldn't have liked your "proposal".At least you had tried but he was an idol, you couldn't wait another reaction from him.

"Okay" you simply said.

"Okay?" he turned again to you.

"Yeah, it's okay. I can't control the world to operate the way i want.I can't even control fully myself. How can i expect others to do as i want?"

"You're really strange"

"Maybe. But you too are not  normal!" you stood up and pointed at your body " you must be gay for not wanting to hug a girl like me" you smirked seductively.

"ahahah" his laughter was really wonderful and contacious "you're really confident eh?"

"and you are really gay " you said and turned around to go back in. Sehun didn't like the idea of you thinking of him that he was gay. He stopped you gotting you be your wrist and turning you around again to face him. "I'm not gay." he turned his attention to the street " but i'm an idol i can't just hug who i want everywhere." he gazed again at you " and you're not so tempting." He let your wrist and walked in first.

What a jerk!

That night you promised yourself to not drink with him ever again.

 

____________::::::::::::________________________________

 

"Sonha, lets go home" you shaken her to wake her up. She was way much more drunken than you. " mhmm." she answered but didn't move. " Sonha please stand up" it seemed more an order.

She immediatly stood up but she was wobbleing so you helped her stay up. But she was heavier than you thought and you were about to fall both of you. A pair of hand sent by God helped you. Your eyes met those of Sehun " i'll take her.." he whispered. "I'LL SENT HER HOME"shouted one of your men staff.

"We live in the same building, so.." he said shyly.

"Okay, then can you Jimin home Sehun-shi?Your dorm is near her apartment." said the photographer.

"Yes" he said Sehun with a fake smile.

___________:::::::::::::::________________________________

 

"i want to walk home" you said. Sehun looked at you annoyed. " What?!" you asked with an rised eyebrow. "i'll call a taxi" he said taping a number on his phone. You took the phone from his hand.

"I said i want to walk home!"

"No you're not going to!"

" it's near so we don't need a taxi"

" we need it!"

"Ah, whatever…" you said to yourself and thrown the phone back to him. He caught it cooly and he saw you turn around and leave on the direction to your home and his dorm.

"Jinmin!" he shouted and run after you.  You continued your path. What a long story for a walk

Sehun averted stares on him and that made him really nervous. Oh really this girl! I'm gonna kill her

He let some distance between you.

Luckly it was too late and his fans weren't around so you arrived in front of his dorm safely.

"Go in" you said stopping.

"What?" that surprised him. He thought you forgot about him.

You turn and watched him " i said go in"

" i'm the one who have to took you home not the opposite!"

"i don't care. I don't need you to do so." you said and turned to continue your way.

"Oh God! Why does it have to be so difficult?!

He looked as you were walking away. A need that he never heard before was borning inside him. The way your body moved and your hair swinged  Ah i must be going crazy

 

______________:::::::::::::::_________________________________

 

"I'm sorry about yesterday " said Sonha.

"You have nothing to apologize about" you said rubbing your temples. You were really tired and it pissed you that you had to to work with EXO again. This will be a long day  You sighed.

"Annyonghaseyo (Hello)!!!!!! " the greetings came from EXO who were a little late. You saw Sehun apologizing to the photographer (Mr. Lim). I just have to ignore him Like he had heard you he looked at you. What?! You thought surprised seriously could he read your mind?

"i have to bring the accessories, right?" asked Sonha

"No it's okay. i'll go." you said still looking in Sehuns eyes. Then you left the room to get onto the corridor.

"Jinmin?" you heard a female voice call. You turned to see your ex boss. Oho !  The last time you saw each other was when you shouted to her.

"oh! It's really you!" she smiled maliciously.

"Yeah" you said with low voice.

"You're something now." She was still a " only few months have passed and you now are so famous. You've done fast. Ahahaha" she laughed like a witch " You must have caught a nice fish that helped you, right?" you just smirked.

" You should introduce to me that fish of yours. It seems like the world goes on only like this now, right? Or should i perserve my pride?" she passed you and said " you changed a lot, Jinmin. Was it because you sold yourself for fame?" You closed your hand into a fist and your nails were hurting the palm of your hand.

You heard her go off.You slammed your foot on the floor but that caused the break of the heel. "!" you said taking off your shoe. I almost forgot! I have to get the accessories!

You took off the other shoe too before running off.

 

"Fish eh?" said Sehun as he saw you run. A smile appeard on his face.The way you were running was y too. Fish. I'm quite curious who the like fish is.

 

__________:::::::::::::::__________________________

 

Sehun was going to the dorm when he saw you entering a building a little before EXOs one.

"Isn't that Jinmin?" asked Suho

" Yeah" he answerd.

" why is she doing here?" this time was Baekhyun asking

" She's living here" answerd the manager

"WHAT???" Sehun asked a little too high. How could that be possible the last night you were passed that building and went ahead.

"Yah! Sehun what's wrong with you?!" said D.O irritated. "Nothing. Sorry" Can it be? Maybe, maybe….she was going to the fish. He messed his hair with both his hands.

Then it's true. At first he doubted but he thought how you simply begged him to hug you. He didn't know what to expect from you. He wasn't shocked but quite interested.

 

Maybe i should visit here tonight.

 

 

 

_______::::::::__________________________

 

Sorry if i couldn't add an new chapter earlier. I just began University so it was a loooooong week. i hope you liked this chapter even if i wrote it fast. I'll add another soon ( in 1 or 2 days from now)

 

Pleaseeeeee comment,

 

HeLen05