The future

Pure attraction, right?

Maru was now back on his hospital bed and he was suspiciously looking at you and Sehun.

" so Sehun is your friend?" he didn't like the idea of you having other friends aside of Jong suk. The truth was that he knew that if you brought Sehun with you that meant that he wasn't just a common friend but a special one. One that you trusted.

He liked Jong suk a lot and he wanted him to be your boyfriend. Jong suk could protect, give you whatever you liked and love you a lot. He was perfect. But now there was a enemy: Sehun.

"yes. Can you stop looking at us like that?!" that was kind of uncomfortable for you. The fact that your brother didn't really believe that you were simple friends was somehow scary. He can't know that I like him. Right?

Maru looked at you with his analyzing gaze " Since when you returned to like idols? The last time you said that you hated them because they made your work difficult."

Sehun turned his attention to you with questioning look. You just gave him an uneasy smile.

Your brother didn't let you answer but continued with stressful topics " You liked them before I know that you were obsessed with Kim Jaejoong but then when you changed. It seemed like you forgot about all of them in fact I thought you hated them. You can understand my shock on seeing you here with one of them. " he was really lecturing you. 

However you were a little angry because your brother was talking like that of Sehun. You felt the need to defend him.

Much to Sehun's surprise you took his hand and said " Maru stop it now. I know you are disappointed because I didn't came with Jong suk " at those words you felt Sehun's body stiffen.

"BUT, Sehun is more important to me than it is Jong suk. " you knew that some day you would regret what you just told but Sehun after all was the person you liked.

Maru had his mouth open in surprise.

"Jinmin-ah " Sehun called you with sweet voice urging you to stop.

 

"Nuna! You promised to me that if you liked someone you would must had my consent to date him first!" he was disappointed. He could not believe all that situation.

"And I will do that." you were sincere " in fact like I said he is a friend. An important friend. I want you to treat him with respect, please."

He let out a sigh of relief " So you don't like him in that way?? "

You smiled " Yes, I don't like him. Don't worry. "  You turned to Sehun to see his annoyed expression on. You frown and muttered an "What?" but he just snorted even more annoyed and averted his eyes. You shrugged at his actions and just asked your brother " So Jong suk haven't been here?"

He nodded " Yes, he just called me from your house to ask me if you were here because he was waiting for you."  Sehun strong gaze was on you again.

Jong suk knew your key password so he could go to your house whenever he wanted. You let him know because maybe if something happened someone could help you. Of course Jong suk was the one to insist on knowing the password.

"Jong suk knows your password!? " asked Sehun irritated " How could you give a guy your password!?"

Maru was looking at him with interest saying " he's not just a guy. He is Jong suk! "

Sehun glared at him and looked at you with the same dark eyes " You will change your password. " he ordered pointing to you " and for the record you are not going home tonight."

You were speechless " and were should I sleep, genius?"

He shrugged and smirked " At our dorm ,dear!"

You frowned and glared at him that was now calm like a man that resolved all problems in his life with a wise move.

" Don't you think that you are exaggerating?  And for the record.." you continued copying his tone " I know Jong suk from FAR more time than I know you, and he knows my password from LONG time ago. He is more trustable than you. "

 

"I don't care. I don't trust him." he simply replayed.

 

Maru cleared his voice and pointed to Sehun " Seen that?! He is in love with you!!!"

The first thing you thought was ridiculous .

"No he is not!" your voice was like a heavy stone that you had on your heart but that stone at list it was trustable. It was sure. You could see Maru's face that frowned and was asking himself how could you be so sure. The answer he wanted came immediately from you " He has a girlfriend."

The look on your face was severe and the tone of your voice was scolding like what Maru even dared to tell things that could displease  Sehun. 

 

Silence filled the room.

 

You sighed and looked at the ground. You didn't had the courage to look at neither of them right now.

"Did mom and dad come to visit you already?"  you continued to look at the ground.

 

"No" answered Maru knowing that after you knew this you would have gone away.

 

"Okay." you finally looked at Sehun. His eyes were on you from before. "Lets go." you said and then let the room knowing that Sehun was following you.

 

__________:::::::::::::::__________________________________________________________________

 

 

You continued to walk like that with Sehun following you from behind. You walked slowly looking at the different Christmas stalls that were now leaving.

 One in particular caught your attention. It had no decorations or things to sell. It was a simple table behind which sat a old woman wearing a too light jacket for that cold night.  As you got closer you saw some red cards with black lines like decorations on the table. They were arranged to form a rhombus.

Tsk, tarot cards…  you snorted and walked ahead with an annoyed faced.

 

"Jinmin-ah! Come here!" Sehun voce called for you. You turned to see him in front of the table looking at the cards like an enchanted kid. You smirked walking to him.

" Don't tell me you believe in these things ?" you made fun of him.  He looked at you and shrugged. He then pointed at the cards " Let's do this" . You sighed and asked to the old woman " ehm, sorry how much is it a reading? "

The old woman suddenly raised her head and answered with a big smile " Oh agasshi since you two are my last customers it is free." she then looked at the cards and said " all it is already done. You have only to chose two cards each of you."

Sehun was looking at them analyzing with attention the cards. You chuckled " Look at you! How serious you are right now! You really believe in these things???" the fact was that an arrogant person like him usually wouldn't believe in superstition. On the other hand you hated these stupid things. For you it was only an easy way to make money for these who didn't want to work.

Sehun looked at you angrily before looking again at the cards and finally chose two of them. 

The woman turned them " mmm, " The Empress" and "The Hanged man" . Young man you thought about the past, the present or the future when you chose them? "

Sehun messed his hair and said " I do not know. But for sure I didn't thought of the past. "

The woman nodded " Good then " she looked at him and smiled " from what I see you have a guardian angel. A really strong one. There will be a temporary situation that will be painful for you, but as it came, it will go too with all the doubts you have now. "

Sehun frowned " a guardian angel?"

At his question she nodded " yes. This says "The Empress" . You a strong person around you that can trust and he or she will made all the decisions for your own success and health. " she then turned to you and said " choose please, if you want you can choose between these two cards too. " she pointed at the cards that Sehun chose.

You didn't want to so you looked at the cards and thought about your future because it was the only hope you had. You slowly moved your hand and picked two of them.

"Let me see darling." she took the cards from your hand and looking at them she frowned. 

"What did you thought about? The past, the present or……. The future? " she said the last things with shaky voice. You didn't liked her reaction but however you were not scared. " The future " you said simply.

The woman turned sad and she desperately said " what to do? This poor kid! What have you done that was so wrong kid?" a tears escaped her eyes. You  didn't know what to do and turned to Sehun whose face was deadly serious.

The old woman took your hand and looking at you with the despair she had she said " It is too late Agasshi. You played with fire and now you are going to get burned. " she caressed you and continued " bad things are going to happen to you." she sighed " You are going to…die"

Suddenly the woman was removed from you. Sehun had your hand on his and he angrily growled to the surprised woman " you are exaggerating! Nothing like that will happen!"  you looked at him but your thoughts where still about what she said.  I am going … to…. die?

What have I done so wrong?

 

You had to know. " What have I done?" you slowly asked to the woman. Sehun stared at you angrily " Jinmin-ah!!!"

 

The woman showed you the two cards " " The Angel " and " The devil" .  You made wrong thing and that will cause you…. Destruction. You wronged to someone and that someone will bring you to death. But.." she frowned "…. But after your death there will be changes but I don't know who will face them. One thing is certain….. It too late now. I am sorry."

 

Sehun capped your face  and you met his desperate face this time " Jinmin-ah. Don't listen to her. Nothing like that will happen. You understand me ? Nothing….." he caressed your cheeks and gave you an reassuring smile. However you could see in those deep eyes that he believed that. You could tell that he was worried to death.

 

But like a fool to see him like this was making you happy.

The fact the he seemed the one that needed to reassured.

 

You smiled back at him " I will be okay." his two eyes opened fully before looking at you sweetly.