Fish?

Pure attraction, right?

You were still sleeping when you felt something vibrate and than a movement next to you.Then a whispered voice. You slowly opened your eyes and searched for the voice whimpering. I wanna sleep…

You linked your eyes with does of Sehun.

"….." you said nothing. Everything was now back to mind. Anger rose in you.You quickly stood up leaving the cold touch the part where you had slept so comfortably.The abrupt separation annoyed yours and his body that wanted to stay like that more.

You said nothing but let him speak on the phone and you looked at the clock and realized that you were late for work. You rashed to your room to change and get ready to go out. In 3 minutes you were back in the living room but there was no longer anyone.You snorted He could have said something!

"ah, whatever!..."

 

_____________:::::::::::::::___________________________________

 

"Jinmin-ah!" called you a familiar voice.Lee Jong Suk took your hands in his " i missed you so much! You didn't call me even once to know how it was going the drama! I'm really hurt!" his face was that of  a sad child but you knew that he was joking. " Sorry" you freed a hand from his grasp and patted on his shoulder as sign of comprehension. " Thanks to you i am busy now" In fact he was the one that helped you to arrive where you where now. He didn't want anything in return, but you knew that sooner or later you would had to pay back your debt.

He ruffled your hair affectionately "Then I am happy" a smile formed on his face.You were really different from before and that made him sad and delighted too by your strong will. Your face didn't suggest any emotion.

"Let's go to work" you said, pointing with your eyes to the camera ready for his model. " Yes madam!" his arm on your shoulders and dragged you to his dressing room. He then closed the door after him.

He turned you around to face him and asked worried " How is Maru?" he know everything about your brother and he had become friend with him now but his fame stopped him from visiting the hospital.

"Still the same " you whisperd but still looking on his eyes. He sighed and let his arm fall alongside his body. He seemed tired.

 

"Are you still visiting him late at night?" he took the clothes for the shooting and went after some hangers full of dresses. You looked away from him and sat down on a chair.  "Yes"

He only sighed and came out. " Help with the necktie" again his playfull look.

You stood up and walked to him. " I know that you can do it yourself" you took the tie on your hand from him and put it around his neck " I like it when you put it form me. You make the knot better than me." his eyes on you but they didn' t make you waver even a bit. That captivated him a lot.

 

Just then someone opened the door. An handsome guy with brown soft hair was looking at you how you  were still finishing your work on the tie. " Sorry i didn't know that there was someone in"

"Kai, what are you doing? Go in." that voice you knew that voice like you listened to it hours after hours. That annoyed you.

And there appeared Sehun  that patted his friend shoulder but then stopped his track on the door too. You looked at them with passionless face and then back to the tie. You let your fingers run along it before turning your gaze to Jong Suk.

"Done"

" Thanks, honey " he winked and emphasised the last word.

 

You turned to the door to leave but Kai and Sehun was still there. You couldn't read nothing on Sehun face and you didn't really care. Sehun too didn't care about the situation but something annoyed him. The thing that he was somehow confused. How could you make him believe in the existence of a Fish and then cry like the previous night. Those made him think that there wasn't a so called Fish but now what could he think.

You ignored Sehun and only looked at Kai smiling slightly . " Hi! You must be Kai. I am Jinmin EXOs stylist from now on." This surprised both of them. Kai swallowed nervously. " Sorry if i didn't introduce myself earlier." You smiled again but this time for real. Your smile reached your eyes.The only thing that Kai could think was beatiful.

A person was more surprised than him and had now his mouth wide open Is that a smile? He felt a gaze on him so he took control of himself again. He searched for the gaze and met Jong Suks eyes.

But you called his attention coughing lightly. Your eyes were on him again and he strangely liked that.

"Sehun-sshi your clothes and those of Kai are still on the car so you have to wait a bit."

Jong Suk was now at your side and patted you head " I don't think thats a problem since i still have to do my shooting" he wasn't saying to you but to Sehun and Kai "Right?"

Sehun just nodded in return uninterested.

Jong Suk  turned you and trapped your face in his hands " Did you eat, already?"

"No"

"Perfect! After work we eat together ok?" he wouldn't have accepted a no and you knew that.

You nodded your haed approving.

He smiled " Aigo! You're so cute!" piching your cheeks.

"Ah, st..oo..op…" but he had too fun.

You could feel the stares of the two members of EXO. You threw an angry gaze to Jong Suk. You better stop now

"Ah, okay… i'll stop " he raised his hands up and left the room.

That was so embarrassing. You didn't know what to say so decided to leave when you heard a es call you " Jinmin!" how come you had to meet her again in so short time. Evil ex boss

" Oh Lian. " you pried for her to just greet and go away. Of course that didn't happend.

"So you work for with EXO." you didn't know that she was jealous but you didn't know what else could be. " How did you made it this time? Always the some or another? " you cleary knew what she was alluding.

" I really have to ask you." your voice low and dangerous "What did i do wrong? Tell me. What did i do that wronged you so much?" she frowned " Answer, answer me. If you want to turn me this way, you should at least give me a reason."

She giggled " I'm not a bad person Jinmin. I just tell what others talks about on your back."

From the corner of your eye you saw Kai petrify.

" you should be much carefull about the people that revolves around you"

"I don't need your concern" you already knew about the bad voices about you. You learned to ignore them. You pretended well and then once a while you cried all out like it happend with Sehun the night before.

You left them there and went to see Jong Suk work.He was the only one that understood you. They only one that even tried to understand you.

 

__________::::::::::::::::___________________________

"Sehun, who was the girl with which talked Jinmin?" Kai was still shocked.

"Don't know" he knew but didn't want to talk about it. He hated you. He hated how you seemd to play with him. Where you a or no?! When he tought that he understood something always happend that confused him again. This shilly-shallying really annoyed him.

He stood up from the couch of their dorm and when get ready to go out.

"Where are you going?" asked Kai.

" To visit my parents" Lie. A big lie. His parents were living 30 minutes away from their dorm but he had no intention to go home.

 

________::::::::::::::::::::_________________________________

" what are you doing here?" Sehun was standing out of your door " again?" you said annoyed.

" Sorry but i'm not here to sleep with you" he smirked.

"Shut up." you took his hand and dragged him " And come in"

The result of your action was that Sehun was dangerously close to you. You felt shocks pass all your body. Your breath heavy. The desire of touching him was growing.

To your suprise you where the fist to move and touch him but Sehun. You seen him tremble moving his hand on your body slowly encicling your waist.

You were looking at his face that was full of desire but he didn't look at you afraid of the consequences. 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::__________________________________________________:::::::::::::::::::__________________

 

Here is the new chapter!!!! GO SEHUN GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

 

This is Lee Jong Suk for those you doesn't know him. He played in "School 2013" and "I hear your voice"