News

Pure attraction, right?

"Jinmin!Where are the clothes I asked for?!" cried the stylist looking at you with hateful eyes.

You didn't answer but just sighed and you started to look for them.

You were a sub-stylist now you were close to your dream of becoming a stylist, you just had to endure a little more. Your phone was ringing but you didn't had time for that.

 

You were surranded by idol and you saw wonderful bodies everyday, that made you feel better. At least the world is fair. The fair balance.I can do it!

You found the clothes and brought them to the evil stylist. Your phone didn't stopped ringing so irritated  you answed.

 

"WHAT?!"

"I'm going to kill you!" said your father in low tone.

"No stop!!!" this time was your mothers voice.

"It's all because of her!!" your father said but he seemd far away.

"What… happend..?"  you stuttered with your eyes full opend.

 

"Jinmin, what are you doing? Go to work!" said the evil stylist.

 

"Jinmin.." called your mother softly.

"Jinmin, your brother…"

 

"JINMIN GO TO WORK NOW!" Evil

"SHOUT UP YOU !" everyone stopped what they were doing and watched you open-mouthed. You had never lost your patience even if she treated you like trush. You always smiled like a fool. In fact at one point they began to think that you really were one.

 

"Mom?"

"Jinmin, your brother had an accident" you frozed " we are at hospital right now"

" It's all your fault!" again your fathers voice.

" Honey , stop it!" said your mother angryly.

 

You were still anable to move. My brother….all my fault….all my fault

One tear escaped your eyes and then another.

Everything was blurred, your ears were whistling heardly. Your phone fall to the ground while the hand was still in the same position trembling.

You saw a black shape in front of you. You decided to lean a bit to fight against the darkness. You had to recover. You extended your arms desperately  seeking contact with the shadow. But it was far away, you had to make two steps to finally rest your arms around his neck and your head on his chest.

" It's all my fault…" you whispered even though every word tore your throat as if they were knives.No, i need to calm.

 

Your throat seemd to harm more. You tried to picture the whole confusing situation from every angle to persuade yourself that things would somehow be all right, but your dads voice was still in your head …I'm going to kill you!..... It's all your fault…. It's all because of her!

Nothing. You closed your eyes. All you could thing of was your confusion.

"I must… go to….the hospital"

To your surprise someone grapped your shoulders and pulled you away from your soft , warm and fragant refuge.  You opend your eyes to see what was happening and you met two cold eyes looking with a frown at you. You frown too taking a step back Wtf?! This guy….  "Sehun… EXO…."

He now was looking at you curiosly.

Your phone that was still on the ground rang and you imidiatly ran to take the call.

"Yes.Mom?.... Sorry, what hospital i have to came to?"you let the room still talking on the phone.

 

___________   ::::::::::: _____________

 

When you arrived to the hospital your brother was still in the operation room.  Mr. Mun (your father) hadn't still said a word to you and you avoided to look at him. Two hour passed like they were two years and finaly the doctor came out to give you news .

" The operation went well, but still his conditions are very bad and we have to see how he reacts to the operation. This will be a very delicate and decisive moment. We still don't know if he will be able to walk again but we will try with therpy when it's time. Now he needs only to rest and don't move."Mrs Mun thanked the doctor that said that the best for now was to go home and return the day after.

 

___________::::::::::::::::::______________

 

At home Mr. Mun decided to talk to you "I'll say to you how the accident happend. He was working" he stopped and watched me in the eyes "He was running to deliver a pizza to a customer when a car….a car" he sighed and look away from you " The scooter is destroyed." He sighed again and watched again at you with angry stare "Why don't you ever listen to me? ! Why?! WHY?!"he slammed his fists on the table.

" How will you be able to look at your brother and don't feel ashamed of yourself? You selfish girl! "

You weren't able to look at him anymore and even breathing caused you pain.

" When i told you to work with me at uncles compagny you selfishly answerd me that you had a dream and you hadn't even thought about your brother education. Right?  I told you that your brother had to work because of your selfish dream! RIGHT?" his voice became higher.  You couldn't stop your tears.

"WORK! HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE WHO DO IT BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT?THEY DO IT TO FEED THEMESELVES, TO LIVE AND NOT TO DIE!LIVING IT'S JUST LIKE THAT!WHO ARE YOU TO DO THE THINGS YOU LIKE??!!!"

 

That night you cried saying continuosly that he was right. Your father was right, you had been  selfish like a child not like a older sister that you had to be. 

That night you promised yourself that you would have changed and make money, lots of money so that your family will be proud of you and maybe forgive you.