Chapter NINE - 9

That Person | 그사람

---

In another room, there is only you and him. Baekhyun keep his eyes onto you. He is acting all weird again. His mind is out of its bound.

 

"What wrong with you? Anyway, you have been away for a month already. You know that I missed you right? No calls neither a text from you." You said that make Baekhyun exhale. "But I understand everything that you do. I'm not taking it to my heart." You added.

 

"I am really sorry. Things don’t go well lately. So many problems occurred... and---" you cut him off with a long awaited curiosity.

 

"W-wait! I can sense and ‘SEE’ that something doesn't go well between you and Chanyeol.  Mind telling me something that I didn’t know?" You ask. He refused to tell it and try to change the topic but you urge him to tell the truth because you can't stand seeing them that way.

 

"We fought..." he said.

 

"Over?" You ask again.

 

"N-nothing at all. Just over some ridiculous matter. Can we---” you cut his talks one more time.

 

"Then you guys should make up. I hate you guys being this way towards each other. I will call him over and you need to confront him." You get up from your seat but Baekhyun stop you from going away.

 

"I need you here. Don't go!" He sounds so sad all of a sudden.

 

"Baekhyun... I know there's something serious between you and him. I can see it through the eyes of you. I never want you to be like this with him or the other members." Baekhyun face is now facing the ground when he hears your words.

 

"Trust me,,, you need him the most instead of me. He is always there for you and so does the others. How come you can say that you need me more instead of Chanyeol? He is there beside you for 24/7, while me? He is there first before I even exist in your eyes. Baekhyun..." you softly call out for his name for umpteen times.

 

"I know... I never want this to happen between us as well. I'm sorry." He claims in a sad tone.

 

"Okay! I will call out for Chanyeol now. Don't worry. I will be next to you." You smile and reach out the door knob to call out for Chanyeol.

 

Not long after that, Chanyeol and you get into the room where Baekhyun was. He stares nervously on his friend. You walk to him and hold tight on his hands then give him a 'you-can-do-this' looks on him.

 

"Chanyeol-ah... I'm sorry about before..." he embarks.

 

"아이고~~ my baby Baekhyun! Don't worry. I hold no grudges on you. You are always my best out of the best." Chanyeol said while getting near to Baekhyun. He then gives Baekhyun the warmest hugs in the eyes of you.

 

"There you go. Baekyeol moments." You tease.

 

"뭐야?!(Whatta?!) You know that kind of thing too?!" Baekhyun shockingly asks you.

 

"I learnt. I saw lots of your fans talking about this. At first, I can't even imagine about this kind of things. Weird. It makes me cringe so much. There's HunHan and more. Your fans are amazing." You state as you hold your laugh.

 

"These crazy ideas always come from them. Be careful, our fans can be quite dangerous too." Chanyeol put a remark on the truth.

 

"I know that. I know everything but I just don't say it." You smile.

 

"My girlfriend is mysterious.” Baekhyun laugh and take you into his arms. Chanyeol can only smile when he saw Baekhyun and you being so lovely in front of him.

 

"Chanyeol, their happiness is your happiness. Be happy! Your time will arrives. For a better one."

 

Chanyeol said to himself.  After that, the three of you leave to the other room just to see the members groaning about being full.

 

"Our Baekyeol is back! Today is a good day right?!" Chen teases.

 

"This guy!" Chanyeol smack Chen's head that make Chen groan.

 

"You guys are funny." You laugh.

 

You enjoy your day with them for almost for a day. After the meal and all, they decide to hang out at your place and even suggest staying there for a day.

 

Luckily, because of the lies that Chanyeol told before, everything just a one go decision from the manager as he really thought that you are really Chanyeol's relative.

 

"Can we stay here for a day?" The real Baekhyun is back. The childish one.

 

"Hey! You can't!" You reply that makes Baekhyun make a sad faces.

 

"Why not? You are Chanyeol's relative. Nobody can harm you." Says the magnae.

 

"Yah! Stop interrupting you little kiddo!" glares Baekhyun.

 

You laugh. "But it feels so wrong to sleep with 12 of you here, in my house."

 

"What are you thinking? I'm not gonna let you sleep with the 12 of us. You sleep in your room! The idea is a serious no-no!" Baekhyun madly states.

 

"You are thinking on the other way round, honey. I'm not saying it like that. Wrong point of view." You laugh when Baekhyun being such an adorable person to you.

 

"You don't? My fault. Sorry!!" He smiles, showing his teeth. "Can we stay?? Manager already gives us a green light. Can we~??" Baekhyun starts to beg again.

 

"Okay!" You raise a white flag towards your immature yet cute boyfriend. He is jumping here and there because of happiness.

 

"This is what we call home sweet home! Ahhh~ 우리 엄마 보고싶다(I miss my mom)" sighed Tao, another baby of the group.

 

"Treat my house like one. Only for one condition..." you makes everyone happiness gone for a while.

 

"What condition?" Ask Kai.

 

"Don't dare to sneak into my room or else." You point out the condition. Everyone can only let out a relief sigh.

 

"Only Baekhyun can do that, am I right?" The tease is start again when Xiumin say that.

 

"Even him! N.O!" You smile to the frustrated Baekhyun.

 

"Okay! Deal. There are only 2 guestrooms in my house. You guys can decide on your own." You lead them to the guestrooms.

 

Thenceforth, all of you get back to the upstairs living room. Everyone looks bored. So, you went to your room and bring out the board game.

 

Cluedo. The investigation board game. They get excited when they saw the board game with you.

 

"Who want to play?" Everyone is raising their hands and get up from their place to you.

 

"Excuse me dude, you're sitting next to what's mine." Baekhyun give sarcastic words to Chen. Then he is ogling him.

 

"Okay, that's enough. We need to be in a group of six. Means, only one group will contain 3 members." You explain.  Baekhyun quickly links his arms with you as he wants to be with you as a partner for the game.

 

"Nobody wants to steal her especially when there's your existence here." Chen throws sarcasm as revenge. Baekhyun just tongue out at him. All of them are laughing to the teases.

 

At the end, everyone seems to be ready with their group partners. Chanyeol will be with Kyungsoo and Kai. Lay with Luhan, Sehun and Suho, Kris and Chen, Xiumin and Tao and obviously there is you and Baekhyun.

 

"I will catch the killer and kill him right away!" says Baekhyun as he rolls the dies. First move, first clue received.

 

"You might be the murder, Baekhyun-ah." Laugh Kyungsoo when it’s his turn. Then, everyone become more serious.

 

They look completely competitive in the game. How ridiculous. It’s just a board game. But they look like they are going to give their life on it.

 

30 minutes has passed in a blink of an eye. Everyone is gathering and guessing non-stop. The game seems to be ends soon.

 

"I'm gonna guess it now! For real, I will put an end to this." Kris smirks. His eyes are moving slowly on each of you. He stops right on Lay and Luhan.

 

"Us?" Luhan asks and pointing at himself, shockingly.

 

"You think? Chen sheepishly laughs at his hyung.

 

"진짜?(Really)" Lay seems to be out as his cute korean accent come out.

 

"Hyung, sorry." Chen said. As the end of the game, Kris and Chen point out that Luhan and Lay are the murders of the victim for the games.

 

Everyone standing up and dance out of happiness as they really caught the game murder.  They laugh at the loser. Just a luck, maybe. You join the happy moment with them.

 

"So, this is how different they can be when off-camera." You smile in silence while eyes the happy boys make fun of Lay and Luhan couple.

 

"I'm done! I'm going to sleep now. Luhan hyung, let's go." Lay drag his hyung to the bedroom. Xiumin follow behind and keep his arms on Luhan's small body.

 

"I want to sleep too." You yawn.

 

"I will send you to your bedroom." says Baekhyun.

 

"No! I can walk on my own to my room. You can go to sleep already."

 

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah, let's go! Don't be so---" Chen stops.

 

"Kim Jongdae..." Baekhyun glares evilly at him.

 

"Run!" Chen grabs Chanyeol's hand and run together with him.

 

"How childish you guys were. I'm going to bed now." You place a sudden kiss on Baekhyun's cheek. Then he gives a response with a kisses on the forehead and both of your cheeks.

 

Kai who saw it then screams "Get married already! Then get a room." He cringes.

 

"Jealous kid is jealous." Baekhyun laughs. "I'm going to bed now. Goodnight. Dream of me and us..." He smile and letting go of your hands. You just nod and go to your room.

 

>> TO BE CONTINUE <<

 

-----------------------------------------

Aaaa~ why does it sounds so lame here! 
Sorry! Sorry! *faints* my brains! Grrrrr~ lost!
Will update as soon as possible.
Enjoy reading. Dont forget to subscribes, friends and upvote if you love my story.