Chapter FOUR - 4

That Person | 그사람

---

 

"What?" You ask when Hana is showing her FBI mood on you.

 

"Is there anything that I didn’t know between you and one of them yesterday?" Hana asks.

 

"Nope! Why? What did you read? I'm not yet look over this signed album though." You utter and start to flip over the pages one by one. It still looks normal to you until you read something on Baekhyun's page.

 

The last message seriously gives you such a goosebumps. Hana then make an eye contact with you.       

                                         

"This is my number! Blablabla... his numbers and don’t forget to call me. I will wait for your call." Hana try to imitate Baekhyun’s voice but it just creates laughter from you.

 

"He really gives such a useless long message to you. Only the last things that is important, right?" She continues.

 

You slammed your body and sit next to Hana. You rest your head on her shoulder like a lovely couple.

 

"What should I do? Should I call him?" You ask for an opinion from your bestie.

 

"Let’s wait until a week. Make him wait and be crazy! This will be our only chance to play around with idols though. Let’s see if he's real or not." Hana suggests.

 

"Okay! I'm in." You said in a supportive tone.

 

---

 

On the other side, Baekhyun’s days become slower and slower as he thought. He keeps on looking and holding his phone like it’s the last thing that he wants to protect in his life.

 

Still, there's no text, neither calls from the person that he expected to be. He let out a deep frustrated sigh.

 

Chanyeol, who's aware of his bestfriend behavior, decides to ask what his friend problem is.

 

"괜찮아? 왜 그래? (Are you okay? What’s wrong?)" Chanyeol ask out of concern.

 

"아-아니!(N-nope) I'm fine." He gives out another countable sigh from his lungs.

 

"I know something is not right. What is it?" Again, Chanyeol try to dig what is bothering Baekhyun's mind lately.

 

"I'm j-just... just.. Urgh! I'm waiting for a call from someone since few days ago." He is finally telling the truth.

 

"Ah~ at least don't be too obvious. Manager hyung might caught you right away! Someone special?" He teases.

 

"No!!" He shouts. Chanyeol laugh happily when he saw Baekhyun expression. "N-not yet… actually." He added.

 

"Aigoo~ just whatever Baekhyun. I'm going down first, see you later." Chanyeol said while leaving for his practices.

 

Baekhyun was left all alone again. He then chooses to give up and be normal like the way he was or he will be in trouble. On his point of thought, maybe it’s just not the right time after all. He indeed needs to be patient. Faith is all needed for the time being, he said to himself.

 

---

 

It’s been two terrible weeks straight already. Hana and you are happily enjoying your days without even realizing that you're almost forgetting about Baekhyun’s case.

 

Luckily, on that one outing day with Hana, she suddenly opens up about the numbers topic, as well as Baekhyun.

 

"Yah! Are contacting him already?" She asks while sipping her coffee. Your eyes suddenly widen up.

 

"Damn! I'm completely forgotten about it. Not yet! Hana!" You look at your phone right away.

 

"Then, let’s try it today." Hana suggest. "Just say hello first. Let’s see if he's gonna reply and ask back." Continue Hana.

 

"O-okay! But why I don’t feel good? This is so nerve wrecking!" You show her those puppy eyes of yours.

 

"Just send it! Gosh!" Hana give a strong tone to you. To cut off the arguments, you just did what Hana told you. Just a simple 'Hello' text has been sent away to him.

 

Few minutes has passed, no reply. You just leave your phone inside your bag and leave it that way. Not even bothering to check, you and Hana continue shopping around the town till midnight.

 

It’s time for you and Hana to leave the mall and heading back to your home. Totally a very tiring day for you as you and Hana keep on walking around the mall non-stop.

 

Hana send you off in front of your home and she’s straight away heading back home despite of being so tired to drop by.

 

Your room is the place that you can think of for that moment. The bed seems calling for you. Without any further ideas of anything, you fling your body on the bed and hug your pillow.

 

"Wahhh! This feeling!" You breathe in and out and turn around to look for your phone.

 

As soon as you unlocked your phone, the screen shows quite a few missed calls and one text message.

 

You quickly open the text and look up for the clock for a moment.

 

"Darn it! About 3 hours ago." You get prepared and being so anxious to read the text from him.

 

 

 

From: 그남자

 

안녕하세요...(Annyeonghaseyo)? Who are you? Maybe you're contacting a wrong numbers.

 

"Funny!" You smiles and start typing away the reply.

 

 

 

 

>> To Be Continue <<

What will be Baekhyun's reaction? Stay tune for the next update.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mweheehehehehehe!

Updated another chapter! Much love guys.

I can't, my feeling. Lol kbye.

Enjoy reading. Don't forget to subscribe, friend or maybe upvote for meh.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Love, me.