Chapter THIRTEEN - 13

That Person | 그사람

---

Meanwhile, you are already awake and take a bath. When you are going downstairs, none of them are there. You just get straight to the kitchen and grab some foods for yourself.

 

“They must be in their deep sleep right now.” You said as you set some simple foods for yourself at the kitchen.

 

After done filling your stomach, you then entertain yourself in front of the TV. You rest your body on the couch because, still, there’s none of them are awake at the moment as well as a good TV shows.

 

“I should just search for Hana, at her home.” You get up and turn off the TV.

 

As you are about to go upstairs to your room, you heard a door opened. You turn around and saw a tall figure closing the door slowly. It’s obviously Chanyeol. He’s up so early than the others. You run to him immediately.

 

“Hey!” you jump off in front of him that makes him a little shocking.

 

“Wohoo!” that’s the only word that come out from his mouth.

 

“Sorry. Where do you want to go?”

 

“Nowhere. I just wanna watch TV, maybe?” the clueless face of him is showing up, but it’s cute somehow.

 

“Really? But I just watch some shows, boring.” You sighed. “Anyway, do you want to follow me?” you hug his arms like nothing you can ever imagine.

 

“O-oh?” he stutters. “To w-where? I-I-I…” he stutters and it sounds so terrible all of a sudden.


“Please?!” you pouts. Hoping it to work out to please him, you thought.

 

“F-fine.” He sparks a smile on his face. “Where do you want to go? I will drive?”

 

“By any chance, can we make it to amusement park? I really want to be there. I mean, it’s been awhile. I guess, it’s a no, right?” you put a little of your hope for the enjoyment but you know that it will be a huge mess for sure.

 

“No~ it’s okay. Remember, you are my relative. People will be fine with it!” Chanyeol claims.

 

“Are you sure? I don’t want---“

 

“Shh~ I know you will say some kind of bad words. You can safely shut your mouth.” says Chanyeol as he is now ready to take you out.

 

“Fine. I’m going to take my bag now.” You runs to your room and few second after that, you are out with your bag.

 

“Nice~ very simple.” Compliment Chanyeol. Instead, he gets a slight hit on the arms from you.

 

Both of you left to the destination. The others are still resting themselves. It’s a matter of time for them to wake up. Luckily, Chanyeol has woken up early to accompany your day.

 

---

 

At the amusement park, because it’s a weekdays, quite a few people spending their times at that place. You feel a bit of relief but annoyed as some fans started to bugs around him.

 

“I shouldn’t have accept this in the first place! Serve me right.” You rant on the inside but smiling on the outside.

 

Chanyeol is trying so hard to be nice but he’s as well trying to spend his time for you. He is nicely asking for them to not getting near you or hurt you. A protective side of him suddenly appears slowly. It’s kinda new to your eyes.

 

You don’t even have a chance to ride some of the fun rides. You want to breathe comfortably. You want to go back and be with Baekhyun. You would rather be at home with him than seeing all the fans gathered and pushing around you.

 

“Do you want to ride Ferris wheel?” Chanyeol asks and you nods right away to him. The only places where you can catch you breathe for awhile.

 

Inside the Ferris wheel ride, you let out a deep sigh once you sit down next to him. Chanyeol can only laugh and smile to you. He tries to give some space for you to get yourself back first. Then he starts some conversation.

 

“Are you tired? I know you are not having fun like this. It must be tiring for you.” Chanyeol said.

 

“That’s right. But I feel bad for you. The fans keep on pushing around and all. I can spot some sasaeng…” you stop and decide to shut your mouth for a moment.

 

“I know about that. Baekhyun already told us about sasaeng fans case with you. But they are still our fans… I don’t know. I just hate them for being overboard but they're also the people that show the loves towards us, but in a different way. You know what I mean? I don't adore that kind of people.” Chanyeol head suddenly is lowering down.

 

“I understand. I never hold any grudges on them. I just don’t understand their mindset sometimes. Ah~ I shouldn’t be bothered about this. Chanyeol-sshi, let’s protect each others.” You show your pinky finger up as a sign of promises.

 

“I will always protect you and my brothers. I promise!” Chanyeol declare sheepishly and take your pinky finger with his. “You need to be careful with them. They might hurt you like they can hurt us.” Hint Chanyeol.

 

“Okay! Sorry. And here I am, always ready! There’s one time we almost got into an accident because of them though. There might be worse than that. Opss~” you cover your mouth with both of your hands.

 

“Really?! When?!” Chanyeol turn around with a shock face. “Thanks Lord, you guys are safe! What happened? Like seriously?!” his face is now turns to be redish. He looks mad in silence.

 

“C-calm down. We are okay!” you stumble all the words.

 

“If Baekhyun…”

 

“No! Don’t tell him about this. Like never! We can handle this on our own. Aish~ why my mouth become very light today?!” you slap your mouth, softly.

 

“Our family experienced this sasaengs crazy doing but yours are worst. They might grab your life in a blink of eyes.” States Chanyeol, madly.

 

“Can we put away this kind of thing for awhile? Just not today.” You beg, like a little sister of his.

 

“We knew a lot of things that our sasaeng fans do. All sasaengs are crazy in this industry. We really need to be careful or else, we will be hurt.”

 

“Chanyeol Chan-Chan-Chanyeolie~” you smile. “Please! I don’t want to talk about this. I can take care of myself. I am strong!” you pout.

 

“Fine! Let’s just enjoy today like it’s our last.” Chanyeol take your arm and place you next to him closely. You heart suddenly skip a beat.

 

“This is not right!” you feel an uneasy feeling inside, out of blue.

 

From the amusement park, Chanyeol then took you for lunch at the restaurant and spend another half of the day at the park. It’s because he just remembered the deal that he have with Baekhyun early in the morning. He needs to keep the secret safely until Baekhyun give him a hint.

 

While walking at the park, you breathing the air like there’s no tomorrow. Chanyeol also can’t take his eyes off from you. He’s like got bewitched from your heart that is glowing brightly.

 

“We almost spend a day outside. Don’t they looking for us?” you break the silence. “I love the weather. Less people too! We should make it quick.”

 

“I know right! That’s why I love to hang out here especially during the midnight. I don’t think they will look for us. We will get going until they call for us or once we feel tired.” Chanyeol wrap it all in the conversation.

 

“The sun is gonna set soon. Things that I want to see the most!”

 

“Ahh~ me too.” Chanyeol get his grip tighter on your shoulder. He just wants you to feel safe around him. Maybe that’s the one and last chance for him to do so.

 

“I’m sorry if I ever hurt you…”

 

“Why talking like this all of a sudden?” Chanyeol asks.

 

“I don’t know. I just feel like I should say sorry to you.”

 

“It’s okay. You never hurt me! Let’s enjoy this moment.” Chanyeol said as he caressing your hair.

 

“Chanyeol-ah,” again, being informal. “Sorry for being likes this. I just want to be informal with you for a while. Can I, for today only?” Chanyeol nods and let you continue your wish. “I’m going to buy the drinks for us. Please wait for me.”

 

“W-wait! I think, I’m the one who should go instead of you.” Offers Chanyeol.

 


“No-no! I will go. You should enjoy your off day here. Let me be the one who will go buy it. I will not be taking too long since the shop is near though.” You smile and get your feet moves quickly.

 

Chanyeol eyes keep on following you until you disappear from his sight. The minutes hastily become longer that he ever thought. Chanyeol heart is stomping so hard out of nowhere. It’s weird.

 

“It’s almost an hour. You said the shop is near but why you took so long to come back? Please be safe.” Chanyeol try to calm his heart by holding his chest.

 

 

>> TO BE CONTINUED <<

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed! I'm sorry @mauge92 for spoiling the romance moment with Chanyeol.
Huhuhuhu~ I dont think I can make it fluffy enough with this guy.
Lol. Maybe someday, if I have the chance to do romance story ft. Chanyeol?
I think so, not my promise.
Hahahahah! Anyway, enjoy reading :)
Dont forget to subsribes, friend, and upvote if you like it :)
 
P/s: sad news! spoiler alert. The story is almost to reach to an end. ㅠㅠ