Chapter 16 (2/END)

That Person | 그사람
kissHAPPY DAY
It’s been 2 weeks after you've been released from the hospital. You are getting a lot better through the days in 2 weeks. Well, it’s almost a month though. You start your life just like usual but this time; it’s more protective than ever. Just like a prisoner. All faults goes to your boyfriend. He keeps on checking on you every 30 minutes ever since you come out from the hospital.
 
Hana so called part time “job” has become harder than she thought. From bestfriend, to a bodyguard, now it turns out to be a soldier that have to protect the beloved country and that “country” is you. Sounds funny and irritating but you accept it with an open heart and a bit annoyance. Thanks to Baekhyun and the others though. Actually, the ideas was from the magnae(s) Kai and Sehun. Yeah, the stupidities were always come from those two youngsters.
 
That good day has become another one weird day where everyone seems to be out of their senses. First, Chanyeol called without any reason and said that he might come with Kyungsoo to pick you up. The other information was prohibited by his law, he said. Surely, stupid reasons you ever heard but whatever, you thought.
 
Then, another dumb and dumber come. It’s Kim Jongdae a.k.a Chen with his partner in crime, Baekhyun. Those two come out of nowhere right in the kitchen of your house, the moment you were about to make your own breakfast.
 
“Whatta--- hell?!” you questioned both of them.
 
“Sorry!” the only one word that come out from Baekhyun, with that super innocent face he could ever form on his face.
 
“H-h-his fault.” Laughs Chen, sounds stuttering a bit.
 
“Like, what are you two doing in my house in this early morning?” you walk to Baekhyun while Chen takes his seat at the nearer dining table.
 
“Just—do I really need a reason to come to my girlfriend’s house? No, right? I just want to be here, so I dragged Chen along with me.” Baekhyun continue doing his thing at the kitchen. Probably, he looks like he’s preparing for a fancy breakfast.
 
“Yah~ do you know how to cook? Should we call Kyungsoo?” assures Chen to the busy Baekhyun before he could kill the foods.
 
“NO! SHUT UP! I CAN DO THIS!” nags Baekhyun while you are smiling at them.
 
“Just continue doing all your works. Chen, wanna come with me? Let’s play some games while waiting for Baekhyun prepares for our foods.” You said. Baekhyun quickly ogling his eyes to Chen that make that one brother sit down again.
 
“What is wrong with this guy, seriously?!” your tone turn to be pissed.
 
“He needs to help me in here. He promised me about this before! Chen-ah, come here. Babe, you can go waits at the outside. I will call for ya once the foods are ready.” Baekhyun continue cutting everything without even looking at
you.
 
“Ugh~ whatever!” you shouts.
 
When you are far from the kitchen area, Chen starts to looks around and Baekhyun let go of the knife right away. He just gives the pointy signs towards Chen.
 
“What?” ask Chen.
 
“You can do those things. My poor hand, it hurts now! Aigoo~” he sighs. “Woah! So much questions from her. I almost get caught red-handed if those words slip from my mouth. My stomach, it almost burst. I really want to laugh so hard just now.” Continue Baekhyun.
 
“Ugh! This annoying Byun Baekhyun! Help me~” begs Chen with his cute expression.
 
“Yah! Okay, let’s get this done quickly.” Baekhyun get up and move ahead to his main agenda for the day.
 
On the other side, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are busy roaming on the streets, looking for something. Both of them are so busy looking and stopping around when something caught their eyes. Unknowingly, the clock has strikes lunch hour times.
 
“No wonder I’m hungry, it’s lunch time already yet we don’t get a thing by now.” Claim Chanyeol, exhausted.
 
“Let’s just buy something big as a whole present. I mean, we buy that one present that represents us like a bag?” express Kyungsoo because that is the simplest idea that he can come out with for that emergency time.
 
“That’s quite a good idea. But…” Chanyeol stop and grins at Kyungsoo. “Give me Suho hyung’s card! We need to re-charges our remaining energy. Let’s go get some food.”
 
“But he only told us to buy the present…” answer the good boy Kyungsooo.
 
“Ahh~ I’m hungry.” Whimper Chanyeol like a kid.
 
“Okay-okay~ let’s go!” Kyungsoo said as he doesn’t want to start the “war” with the happy virus kid.
 
The two stick to their plan to get the bag and when they are done, both of them get back to their dorm before processing to the next plan, the main one.
 
On the contrary, the remaining members are somewhere that nobody knows. They are very secretive on the one day. So hard to believe but they acts to it very well and none pick up their phone. Only some people know their real plan and some only get the lies.
 
There, everyone is busy preparing everything that need to be done. They even jokes with each other while doing the works together. Later, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol arrive.
 
“Eh? Only this you guys can do?” says Chanyeol, widen his eyes.
 
“Wae hyung? This is good, not suffocating like you.” Laugh Sehun.
 
“This kid!” he put his hand in the air, ready to punish the magnae.
 
“I think simple is good enough, so what did you get for freaking hours until now?” Suho eyes are checking around the two that just arrived.
 
“Just a bag. The price will be enough to represent each of us, as the total of it.” Smile Chanyeol sheepishly.
 
“Mwoya!” Kai sounds frustrated as he wants get his own present.
 
“Yah! It’s hard to look for 11 things that are meaningful. Let’s just give this as one family. I need to put my value in this bag like half of this is my value.” Laughs Chanyeol.
 
“No! My value is higher than you because I’m handsome and cool.” Kris asserts.
 
“Ayyy hyung! It’s me~” argues Chanyeol, again.
 
“Yah! My card, it’s mine!” Suho said that makes two of them hugging each other, acts like a crying kids while the other laugh their off.
 
“We just need to wait for Baekhyun and Chen to come soon. After that, the two of you can pick her up.” Xiumin said, pointing at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. The two nods as they acknowledge the plan.
 
“Let’s make this happen!” says Luhan, looking happy.
 
-
 
From the early morning until noon, Chen and Baekhyun really act like the kids. They are playing here and there on their own while ignoring you. Annoyed with their ignorance, you get yourself to your bedroom and get on the laptop to surf the net. Few minutes later, the two of them run into your room.
 
“Oh? What do you guys want now?” you look onto Baekhyun.
 
“Are you mad?” he asks.
 
“Nope! Just having a major insanity when you being that way. Any problem? I think I’m fine though.” You throw out the sarcasm but that didn’t make him change.
 
“Oh, then I’m going back now.” He said, placing a quick peck on you. The sudden peck makes you even madder and you automatically throw the pillow towards Baekhyun.
 
“What’s wrong? You don’t want me to go back?” he teases but on the other side, Chen is laughing like a crazy man.
 
“Ohmygod! That was strike. The pillow landed nicely on his back head.” Laugh Chen.
 
“You guys can go back now!” you let out a deep sigh.
 
“See you in hours.” Baekhyun waves his hand with his back facing on you while Chen is weirdly gesturing “sorry” towards you and run after Baekhyun.
 
“In your hours! I’m not going to see you until you make-up your mind on what you have done today, Byun Baekhyun!” you hissed, continue surfing the net until you fall asleep.
 
It passed 3 hours ever since Baekhyun and Chen went back. You wake up exactly when your phone is ringing at 8:30PM and it was Chanyeol.
 
“Hello?” you answer the phone, at the same time rubbing your half-opened eyes.
 
“Are you sleeping?” he asks on the line.
 
“Eung. Waeyo?”
 
“Get yourself ready. I give you 30minutes because Kyungsoo and I are on our way to fetch you. Dress nicely.” state Chanyeol. “Oh! Before you could ask me anything, just store it inside. I don’t want to answer it. Just get ready, okay?”
 
“Uwahhh~ B-but…” not even a few seconds, Chanyeol already cut off the line. “Seriously those guys really want to see me cry that badly? Worst treatment that I ever felt on this earth, i-g-n-o-r-a-n-c-e!” you anger up once again.
 
Doesn’t matter how mad you are, you really listen to them. You get yourself ready and suit yourself with a white-pinkish long dress on yourself. It looks pure and innocent for a lady to wear such dress. Consequently, there are Kyungsoo and Chanyeol waiting in front of the house garden.
 
“Wait for a second, I need to find my shoes.” You inform them from the main door.
 
“Take your time.” Shouts Chanyeol and Kyungsoo only form a lovely smile.
 
“Here we go!” you fastening your footstep to them. “W-where are we---“
 
“Nahaa~ no questions allowed.” Chanyeol manage to cut off your words again. Kyungsoo let you in first. Inside the car, you are surprise with the existence of Hana, your bestfriend.
 
“OH! What are you doing here?” you ask.
 
“No answers are allowed as well.” Again, another strike from the tall guy that is ready to take off the car to the destination.
 
“Oh-god! Save me from these sudden weird people!” you said sarcastically. “I want the good boy Kyungsoo only!”
 
“Thank you.” That is the only word that comes from Kyungsoo. The bait is not hooked even with Kyungsoo on that day, you thought.
 
Only the songs are roaming in the silence of surrounding inside of the car. No one wants to open up their mouth. The annoyed you keep on staring outside of the window. Suddenly, your favorite song comes out.
 
“Can you turn up the volume a bit for me, Kyungsoo?” you told him. He did as you say. “Back to silence~” you continue with the sarcasm while enjoying the song.
 
After a few minutes, finally, you guys arrive at that place. A luxury villa that surrounded with quite a lot of trees. You scratch your head with a questionable looks.
 
“Hmm~ can I ask by now? Like I’m dead serious now!” you stares on them.
 
“Let’s just go inside first. The others have been waiting for you already.” Kyungsoo lead you to the villa and straight away to the spacious yard of the villa. Something caught your eyes is the word of “Congratulations” hanging up in the air. The place has been set up nicely and simple.
 
“What is this?” you look around but Baekhyun is not there.
 
“Congratulation!” Hana hug you but you want the exact answer for the moment.
 
“It’s not even my birthday or anyone anniversaries or…” you pause when someone hugging you from behind. “Byun Baekhyun---“
 
“I’m sorry about today.” He whisper next to your eyes that makes you giggles a bit. “I just want to declare that my heart really like you so much by now. I’m not proposing you yet because I know that you don’t want to ruin my dreams or you might kill me for that. I just want this event that we made as the symbol that you and I will be heading to the happy ending. Even if the fates want us to be apart later, let’s stay connected because I really don’t want to lose someone like you. _(your name)_, will you stay together with me until you and I get married on the right time?”
 
“She’s gonna say yes!” Shouts Sehun.
 
“Aniyo!” you reply.
 
“Oh?!” Everyone jaws dropped when you say that especially Baekhyun.
 
“Because even the members know that wasn’t my real answer, stupid! Of course I’m gonna say yes!” you laugh with the tears of happiness rolling on your blushing cheeks.
 
“You got me there at the moment, babe!” Baekhyun hugs you even tighter and slide in the couple ring to your finger.
 
“Congrats!” shouts everyone. Some of them are already playing with the fireworks.
 
“Surprise!” laugh Chanyeol. “I will gonna pray that both of you will get the happy ending. Always! Congratulation.”
 
“Well, thanks! I’m gonna get on my knees and pray for you too, Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said as he gives the best hugs to his buddy.
 
“Thank you!” you said to him and let him get the hug from you as well.
 
“Okay! Guys, lets gather up once again before we finish up the foods.” Announce the leader. Everyone circle up with
you and Baekhyun in the middle.
 
“This is for you, from us!” Lay handed the bag to Baekhyun and he pass it up to you.
 
“Oh! This is such a troublesome.” You said, touched with their effort.
 
“No, it’s not! You like it, don’t you?!” teases the magnae Sehun, again.
 
“Heh! What kind of a girl that doesn’t like a bag? With this kind of luxury brand? Oh Sehun!” you stares on him.
 
“With only this kind of unofficial event of us, I wonder what kind present I will receive when I get married later. I’m anticipating from the magnae(s) being exactly!” you laughs but Kai and Sehun swallowing hard to that statement.
 
“Guys! Let’s enjoy the day today!” declare Tao.
 
That day actually turned out to be a good day. The wish that Baekhyun make has turn to be reality with the patience of everyone. “Good things will come to those who waits.” they said but it also can be “Dreams do come true.” because they also said “If it meant to be, it will be.” Now, all of you heading to the path of two worlds where everyone happily living the great moments together with their loves one.
 
 
-the end-

 


Wehoo!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Here comes the happy ending, I think so! I didn't do some checking on this.
If you guys found any mistakes on this, my apologize.
Heheheheh! Enjoy reading on this new day. Continue to subscribes, comments and upvote if you like it :)