Chapter FIFTEEN - 15

That Person | 그사람

>> TRY TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING >>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xuYuJ4h60U <<

---

At the police station, Chanyeol looks around with his ever scary expression he could wear on his face. Baekhyun on the other hand, as well, is looking for someone who has hit and run on his girlfriend.

 

“Who are you looking for?” asks one of the police officer.

 

“Someone who has caught for hit and run.” said Chanyeol.

 

“Oh~ hit and run at the park, right? Here please~” the police officer lead them to the culprit. Once Chanyeol laid his eyes on that one person, who looks terrified in the mini cell, he right away put his anger on him.

 

“YOU IRRESPONSIBLE SON OF A ! WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!” shouts Chanyeol. Baekhyun stares on that person face for a few minutes until all the anger feeling cover up his veins.

 

“Young man…” he tightens his fist. “She is lying on the bed for 2 days already. Hopelessly.” His tears start to fall as he thought of you not moving from the bed.

 

“YOU BETTER BE LUCKY BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THERE NOW! IF THIS FREAKIN’ IRON GATE IN NOT HERE, YOU MUST BE DEAD BY NOW! I SWEAR!” Chanyeol throw his fist down in anger tone, frustrated because he can’t hit that person as he wished.

 

“What if she is the one that you love the most? I know throwing anger on you now is useless. Maybe we can’t bring her back to the way it was. She is still there, like a dead person.” Baekhyun look away, ashamed of his tears that keep on flowing. He hates that fact but his mouth says it all.

 

Chanyeol was shocked when Baekhyun asserts the words. The culprit just says he is sorry and cries on the other side. The truth is they really can’t do anything for you. When they are about to leave and let the police settle the case, suddenly a phone call from Hana is coming.

 

“Come! Come here quickly!” screams Hana on the phone. She sounds terrified.

 

“What happened?!” Baekhyun heart is pounding so hard. The negative thought starts to strike his mind. “Oh Lord! Please let her be safe.” Both of them runs to their car and Chanyeol drive as fast as he could to the hospital.

 

Baekhyun prays non-stop until they arrive at the intentsive care level. He quickly runs towards the waiting room but Hana was not in there anymore. He pushes the button of the ICU room. The nurse let them in and his body unexpectedly becomes weak. Chanyeol help him to walks towards you.

 

“What is g-going o-on…?” stutters Chanyeol. His eyes show the disbelief reaction.

 

“I don’t know. ____ suddenly turn out to be this way. The nurse informed to me that her condition become worse all of a sudden just now.” Cries Hana.

 

“This can’t be real right?” Baekhyun turn around.

 

“What in the world is happening now?” Chanyeol said. He can’t control his manly tears now. The heartbeat machine is slowing down.

 

“I can’t hear it! I CAN’T HEAR THAT THING!” shouts Baekhyun, when he heard the sounds of the heartbeat is slowing down. He body fall on the ground. He is hugging his terrified body and covering the ears.

 

“Please do something!!” Chanyeol said, begging the doctor.

 

“We are trying but we are sorry…” the doctor face becomes sad. Hana is crying non-stop next to you.

 

“You have to make it! You can’t leave me alone. I don’t have someone to pick on again later. You have to stay with me. Hyeon oppa will get mad at me if he knew you’re like this. Please! I’m begging you for my life, please stay!!” sobs Hana. She is sadder than people could ever imagine. Her bright personality starts to fade away. Her bestfriend heartbeat and body are no longer moves.

 

“I’m begging you… stay with me! _____ I love you.” Baekhyun caress your pale face. In return, he kissed you softly on the lips for a long time.

 

Chanyeol can’t stand to see the sudden situation. He turns to his back. He wipes his tears but his heart keeps on stabbing evilly.

 

“I guess… we will never be good enough for her. Never! And I will never have a chance to tell her that I loved her.  We are falling for the same girl on the same time.” Cries Chanyeol. The room is once again fall into a deep lost. It’s time. You are gone, leaving the cruel world.

 

---

 

On the contrary, you are watching over them but you can’t approach them. You feel so weird about yourself. Not knowing anything, you stare on them, who are crying over a dead body.

 

“Why are they crying? Who is dead?” you wondered. “Baekhyun,,, Chanyeol,,, Hana?” you look over, trying to get a better view in front of Baekhyun. You almost feel like you are stabbed by a sharp knife.

 

“What is going on with me? Am I dead?” you said, disbelief, when you are seeing yourself lying on the bed.

 

“____ I love you.” It’s the words that come out from Baekhyun. Only that stuck between you. You cried.

 

“I love you too.” You said in silence, near to his ears, hoping that he can hear it as well. “Why do I feel so hopeless?”

 

Somehow, you can hear what Chanyeol said in his heart. Maybe the reason is you are now not a human being anymore. But you are clueless on who is that person. Your soul then whisper “Who is that person? The one that stole two hearts at one time?”

 

“Is it me!? Chanyeol treat me nicely but in a weird way that a brother will never treat a sister in such way. I get it!” your soul is crying to get back in your body, so that you can say something to him. But the time for you to get back, is now over.

 

“I am sorry! I think I’m the reason behind all of the fights. I think it’s better for me to go now. B-baekhyun,,, I love you and I’m sorry.” You try to caress his cheek when he is kissing your dead body, but you just can’t make him feel it.

 

 

You soul then disappeared and the heartbeat machine shows that you are no longer alive. AS well, your tears of a dead body is falling. Your soul is crying and it gives an effect on your real body that is crying at the same time.

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!” screams Baekhyun. By at that time, everyone is there, showing sympathy. Hana collapsed and has been treated in another room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are comforted by the members. 

 

>> TO BE CONTINUED <<

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS SHORT! T_T
I'm so sorry! I killed the girl. Haih T_T
See, I'm cruel! gahhh~ sorry guys.
I feel so bad towards Baek and Yeol. Kill mehhh! For making 'em crying over the dead body.
Not good! not good! sorry *runs and cries at the corner*
Kim Soohyun's song lyrics... so heartbreaking! *faints*
Heh !_! Will update the final chapter soon :)
 
Please leave a comment below :)
Enjoy! Don't forget to subscribes, upvote and friends if you love my story :)