Chapter THREE - 3

That Person | 그사람

---

 

“J-just sing.” You stutter. Baekhyun just nod as the agree sign. Then he begins to sing seductively. You feel like your cheeks are burning and blushing so hard. He’s a good singer.

 

 

“I know well that I’m so much like a fool

The me that became to know only you is so unfamiliar

Right now the first footstep that I am taking

Follow girl, please come closer

My heaven so that I can only look at you”

- BABY

 

 

He stops when he can’t stare any longer to your eyes. He laughs out of embarrassment and hide behind Chanyeol. A line of lyrics that he sang just now is quite impressive and good.

 

The members caught him blushing as well. They as he looks like he is flirting with you. He then bravely gives out the present to you and even gives a hug to you. You receive it without knowing what to feel for a moment.

 

Again, he gets near to you and whispers “Open it when we’re done. I have something for you later. During the album signing...” you nod but doomed inside.

 

“I don’t have any album! HANA! SAVE ME! I’M IN TROUBLE!”

 

You conceive. You try to look out for Hana. Luckily, the game is done. It’s time for fansigning. You run down and grab on Hana’s wrist. Hana almost scream at you.

 

“I don’t have any album!” you panic.

 

“Don’t worry, take mine. I will have my sign album later. Hyeon oppa must have reserve for me though.” Hana then hand out the album to you.

 

“Magic bag! Do you bring this along? Since when?” You ask out of curiosity.

 

“Shut up! None of your businesses, my lady.” Hana said while anticipating for the fansigning.

 

The members start to sit down on their own seat while waiting for the queue to move. Hana once again drag you to the front line. And then, you meet eyes with Baekhyun that is smiling at you.

 

“Okay! You guys can move now. Don’t push each other.” said the MC.

 

“Come!” Hana begin to drag you here and there again. You greet and meet each of them but you don’t really talk with them. Just a simple ‘Hello’ and they will ask your name and sign the album with some words left. Hana talks to them the most. You can see the new crazy side of a fangirl named Hana.

 

“Ahh~ ____-sshi. It’s nice to meet you.” Chanyeol said without even asking your name as he’s already peeking on other pages to see what your name is.

 

“Me too.” You reply shortly and it’s enough to make you shy.

 

“Don’t be shy. Looks those people around you! They are not shy and they have this opportunity to talks with us more. You can talk to me. You can ask me anything.” Chanyeol said when he’s done signing your album. He looks up to your face and smile as nice as he can.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Baekhyun nudge Chanyeol elbow and take away your album.

 

“Hope to meet you again next time.” The last words Chanyeol give to you before you move next to Baekhyun.

 

As you wished! I’m not going. This is tiring.

 

You said in your heart and just give a smile to him. Baekhyun start to sign and write so many words on your album. Then, he flips the pages quickly. So that nobody can read what’s inside.

 

“You can read that later.” He grins. “You can move now. We can talk later though… opss!” he jokes around but somehow serious at the same time. No words can be sending to him. You left to another member and lastly out from the stage. It’s such a relief situation for you.

 

You don’t even bother to look at the album for a while. You just put it away inside your bag.

 

“Hana, let’s go back home now! I can’t stand this.” You claim but Hana seems want to stay until the end. She just let you sit together with her.

You rest your head on Hana’s shoulder, blankly, throughout the time of fansigning.

 

About an hour long, the fansign is finally over. They say goodbye and left the venue. At that very last step, Baekhyun, as well as Chanyeol suddenly turn around and wave their hands at you.

 

Too much fan service, guys!

 

You said and then just left with Hana straight away to your home. Despite of being drain and battling with some other fans that pushing in the venue just now, both of you are now in the red mood already.

 

Too much energy has been used. It’s time for a nap. Hana and you then sleep inside your room once you hit the bed.

 

---

 

You start rubbing your eyes and try to look at your watch. It shows that it’s already midnight ever since you reached home at noon.

 

You turn around and saw Hana is still sleeping next to you. Both of you haven’t changes into pajamas. Too tired to changes clothes, you just get back to sleep again, together with Hana.

 

On the next day, when you are awake and turn on the other side of your bed, you’re clearly can only see an empty space next to you. For sure, Hana must be awake early than you.

 

You take your time on the bed and sigh deeply. Then you realize that you have to check on your signed album yesterday. You rushed out to look out for your bag and only to find out that Hana is holding your signed album.

 

"I read something inside that..." Hana said, looking so serious.

 

 

 

>> To Be Continue <<

What did your friend read? Stay tune for more.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! I dont know if I'm way too fast for the update.

Lol, I'm curious about this story as well.

Fail to make you guys suspense right? OTL

Anyway,

Enjoy reading! Don't forget to subscribes and leave some comments.

 

Love, me <3