Chapter TWO - 2

That Person | 그사람

---

 

Hana get the pass from her cousin, Kim Hyeon. Obviously, it’s her cousin that organizes the event. By all means, you know her relatives and same goes with her. This is how close you guys are.

 

“Hana-ya! _____ doesn’t like this kind of thing.” he tries to examining the exact situation. “This must be your ideas huh?” he continues.

 

“Hyeon oppa! Don’t worry! I got this.” Hana pay no mind to her cousin eyes and just grab the tickets and leave Hyeon in surprise.

 

“That kid, seriously!! I just hope they are having fun.” Then he left to do his works. Hyeon became close to you ever since Hana introducing him to you, few years back then. He is very the brotherly type of person plus nice and down to earth.

 

Back on the other side, Hana is helping you to get through the crowds and the last thing you know is that you guys get to enter the hall first despite of holding a VVIP pass that Hana get.

 

 

Inside the hall, you can see the tables are already placed on the stage. The fans start too filled up each of the seats and the hall become more and more noisy.

 

"They will start soon! I can’t wait!" Hana tell you happily.

 

Not even a half of hour, the fans starts to shout "come out!" like there is no tomorrow. Intensely it’s very loud. Even Hana join the craze. Then, one by one come out and the crowds become insanely hyper. You examine each of them carefully.

 

"They look so fine!" You thought.

 

"There there! Luhannn!" Hana screams.

 

"Luhan? Which one?" You asked loud enough.

 

"Don’t ask loudly! You might get killed by some crazy fans if they know that you come here and doesn't know the members. I will tell you later." Hana whispers and you're very taken aback by that moment.

 

You just sit there silently after that. Hana and the crowds start to loosen up and listening to the members who are introducing themselves one by one. Firstly, they introduce themselves as EXO for a whole.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-imnida..." The guy in blonde said.

 

"So, this guy is Luhan. So young!" You thought again. It was the safest place to talk to for the time being.

 

Luhan then passed the microphone to the person who’s next to him that named Kris. Next to Kris is Tao and next to him are Kai, Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol, Baehyun, Chen, Lay, D.O and lastly Xiumin.

 

Slowly, you memorize their names secretly so that the embarrassing moment will not happen soon for god sake. Anything might happen soon because you’re in danger area. The very front seats that everyone craving for.

 

"As you can see, our arrangement of standing order is quite random today. We will start the fansign soon! Let’s talk and play first." said Suho, the leader. His eyes are roaming all over the hall. You try so hard to ignore it out of embarrassment.

 

"Dammit! That’s why I hate this kind of thing. Why Hana go get VVIP pass instead of the normal one? I want to sit far away from them.

 

"Should I call out some fans to come out here?" says the one that named Chanyeol.

 

"WTF?!" You thought over again. The fans are screaming out of excitement but not you. Only god knows what’s inside of you.

 

"Ahaaa! Do you want to come up here?" He pointed right at your place. That time, you feels like you heart has been shoot by a gun. You shake your head and let Hana go up instead.

 

"Don't be shy! Okay, we need another 11 more. I have my partner already. I should let my members to choose their own partner." Chanyeol said. Hana looks like she's whispering something to Chanyeol.

 

For that time, the members that already have their partners are Kris, Sehun, Tao, D.O, Kai, Chen, Suho, Xiumin and Chanyeol. Thereupon, it’s only left Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun to pick their partners.

 

The microphone is swiftly returned to Chanyeol for another round. He said he want to do some exchange with his partner, who is Hana.

 

"Sorry! My partner want to be with Luhan형. I want to be with my fans too. Can I choose again? Please raise your hands if you are my fans." Another round of craze is filling the hall. The noise is really never lower down for a bit since the starts of the event.

 

"Ermm~ do you want to come up this time?" Chanyeol is looking at your side, again. You stare at him blankly like he was talking to people around you.

 

"I mean you, the one that let your friend come up just now.” There’s no one else, it’s obviously you. Chanyeol ask for you again this time.

 

"Hopefully, you are my fans." He jokes and asks you to come up. No excuses can be said, Hana smile happily when she saw you heavily standing up and facing the crowds.

 

Slowly, you greets them by bowing and stand in the middle between of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. This time, everyone is already with their partners but another thing stop them from starting the random games.

 

“Wait wait! My partner said that she’s Chanyeol no.1 fans. What should I do?” Baekhyun inform.

 

“So what? Do you guys want to exchange as well?” Chen hit up.

 

“Emm… What should I do? She really wants to be with Chanyeol. Yah, do you want to exchange?” Baekhyun asks in a joking tone.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol get near to me and whisper “Do you want to exchange? If you don’t want, I can stay with you.” He said.

 

“Anything is fine for me. I think she really want to be your partner. I can be with Baekhyun.” You tell him.

 

“Okay! We will do the exchange. Aigoo! Hope we can start the games already.” Chanyeol sigh jokingly but no one know what he feel inside at that moment.

 

At that instant, the game start off with a game called ‘Present for you’. What EXO members have to do is something that their partners tell them to do and give them the present that they have prepared.

 

Luhan’s partner who is your friend, Hana, wants him to do aegyo and he gifts her a bracelet. While Kris rapped for his partner as well as giving the gifts and the turn go on one by one until it’s your turn.

 

First Chanyeol, now Baekhyun who get near your and whisper to your ears. How ticklish was that action.

 

“What do you want me to do?” he asks nicely.

 

 

 

>> To Be Continue <<

What will happen next? Stay tune~

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATED! 

I just feel like want to update. Lol.

Enjoy reading. Hope you guys like it :)

Will update again soon.