Chapter TWELVE - 12

That Person | 그사람

---

You have been released from the hospital for a week already. As usual, Hana, from a bestie, she turned out to be a guardian to you lately. She needs to keep her eyes on you in case something might happen on you. Baekhyun already put his trust on her, so there are no excuses to that.

 

At your home,

 

“Babe, I missed being around in the shopping mall.” You make a puppy eyes.

 

“In your dream! No more. It’s already turned 360 degrees already. You are no longer the person that you used to be.” Hana whines.

 

“It’s not like I want it though…” you lower down your head.

 

“Aish~ I am not blaming you on this. Okay! Forget it! Where do you want to go?” This time, your face turns to be bright again.

 

“Like usual,,, I wanna buy something new such as bags, clothes and more.”

 

“This sick princess! Okay, let’s get done first.” Hana let you change first, and then she took you out to your favorite places.

 

On the way to the shopping mall, Hana gazes catch a car following around. She started to panic when the car fasten next to her car.

 

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH THIS CAR?!” Hana sounds so mad yet scared.

 

“Hana… are they…?” you don’t dare to say that name but Hana know what you mean.

 

“These people seriously are crazy! Don’t they have a life to look after?! Why bother our life?! If killing people is legal, this people already living in the hell like totally owned by me!” Hana tighten her grips on the car steering and drive as fast as she could.

 

“Damn! Slow down! I don’t want to die yet.”

“There is no time to jokes around! If I didn’t do this, they will crash on us which is I am not sure either we will survive or not. Oh GOD! Please save our life.” Pray Hana.

 

“Watch out!!” you screams.

 

A loud crash can be heard. Some cars are stop to look over. You open your eyes slowly and look over throughout the window. Then, you check on Hana.

 

“Are you okay?” you check on her all over again.

 

“I’m fine. What happen? Are we crashing with that car?!” Hana minds seem to be blurring after a sudden bump on her head just now.

 

“N-no. The sasaeng car… they hit somebody else…” your stutters.

 

“Oh God!” Hana sighed and look around. “RIP sasaeng people!” Hana drive off and let the other people settle their own things on the accident that caused by those crazy people.

 

“Their life is sad! They should know that they can’t cross some lines. Stupid!” Hana said. Her face is all red now.

 

“Calm down already. That’s frightening okay! Very traumatize.”

 

Eventually, you get to escape from those people as well as you and Hana enjoyed the day being at the shopping mall. It’s not like that they are haunting you around for 24/7 but they are surely done that on Baekhyun and others. Maybe they think that they would rather see their beloved person instead of you.

 

Their life anyhow saddens you. They should seek for a help. They should not do that on other people. But, at the same time, they are the sasaengs though.

 

---

 

Each day is passing by. Baekhyun and others are doing well lately. You feel so happy about that but at the same time, you are sad because you really longing for his touch. Because of that, you make a phone call to Baekhyun on this one night.

 

“Hello?” you answer.

 

“Baby!” Baekhyun sounds so happy on the line.

 

“I missed you.” You said but it feels so tight inside.

 

“Me too! I really want to see you. I am always away. How’s life? Are they still haunting you around? I mean those crazy people?” Baekhyun put through the wrin of curiosity.

 

“No more. They must be tired or useless for chasing someone like me. They would rather chase over you guys.” You try to laugh it off.

 

“Really? That’s good. Hana is doing her job in protecting you, right?”

 

“She did---…” Baekhyun then cut off your words.

 

“If possible, I’m gonna meet you tomorrow. We will be back in the morning.” Tell Baekhyun happily.

“I won’t expect anything because I know that you might have some schedules.” You said, sadly.

 

“Don’t be sad. I will make sure that we gonna meet each other soon. I’ve dreaming of you lately. I must be longing for you. It’s too much until there is one time; I felt that my heart is not where it supposed to be.” Claim Baekhyun on the phone.

 

“Stop it! That’s cheesy. I missed you so much. I’m sorry because love makes me like this.”

 

“Aww~ baby! I really want to take a flight and go back right now if you want. I want to hug your sad heart.” Baekhyun thought.

 

“I know that you can’t do that.”

 

“I can!” his tone changed to be so serious.

 

“Never thought of it Byun Baekhyun!”

 

“I know it! You will stop me from doing this kind of thing. You better sleep now! I’m gonna see you tomorrow. My promise! If I break the promise, you can kill me.” Declare Baekhyun.

 

“바보!(Stupid!) Okay, I will hang up now. I love you babe.”

 

“Wait!” shouts someone on the line. You can hear that some noises around him.

 

“What’s going on?” you ask.

 

“It’s Chanyeol! Being such a busy body.” Says Baekhyun. “I love you too. To the moon and to the EXO planet.” He laughs.

 

“Whatta Hell IS THAT SAYING?!” you laugh. “Okay, it’s a good night time. I love you Byun Baekhyun. Good night, my love.”

 

“Yes! Good night to you too, my dear.” Baekhyun said and you cut off the phone call.

 

---

 

The night falls down, the morning is approaching. It’s repeated just like usual. On the next day, on the early morning, you can hear the main door bell is ringing.

 

“KIM HANA! THIS IS FREAKING EARLY IN THE MORNING!” you shout from the room, without thinking any longer. “I want to sleep some more.” You lower down the voice and place a pillow over your head.

 

The bell keeps on ringing. It pisses you off that you thought you might kill those people once you open the door. Walks like a total zombie, you get off from the bed and went straight to the door.

 

When you open the door, you can clearly see a bunch of human standing in front of you. Even your brain can’t catch up on what is happening on that early morning.

 

“Hello!” a kiss landed on the cheeks.

 

“Wh—what are you guys doing here? In this dead early morning?” you asks.

“I kept my promise deep enough!” Baekhyun lead the clueless you inside the house. The others are just following inside with some bags.

 

“What’s with all of this bags?” you stares on them. “What are you guys even thinking for now?”

 

“No! We decide to get here first.” He smiles happily.

 

“Not we, but you!” says Chanyeol.

 

“WE!” Baekhyun put hardly on his word. “We can stay here for a while right? We--- ah~ nevermind. I want to sleep first. You can go back to sleep or you might kill us for disturbing your beauty sleep.” He grins.

 

“Ugh~ go get yourself a good rest. The rooms are always ready for you guys. See yea!” you walk away and leave them at the living room, blankly.

 

“Is it only me or the guys really acting all weird today?” you wondered while on the bed. With all the thinking, your eyes fall asleep again.

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun lead the others to a room. A guest room, of course. He gets his iPad out and start to write things down. Some are just listening to him quietly with that tired face. He don’t even let them to get their sleep first because of his secret mission.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, just let me know anything. I can’t stand these eyes of mine.” says Kris. He is already hugging tightly the pillow, with his eyes closed.

 

“Hyung~” Baekhyun sighed. “Okay then.”

 

“I want to sleep too!” Sehun said as he’s also lying down on the floor.

 

“Magnae! You have to listen to me or else!” warned Baekhyun.

 

“Okay!” Sehun pull out his puppy eyes and lays his head on Luhan’s shoulder instead.

 

About half hour long, finally, Baekhyun done with his setting. A secret setting that only and others know. When they are done, everyone take their own places and get their beauty sleep.

 

 

>> TO BE CONTINUE <<