Chapter SIX - 6

That Person | 그사람

---

The manager told the others that Baekhyun will stay a little longer. He will be fetched once he makes a phone call to his manager later. With that chance, suddenly, Chanyeol make a decision to stay with him as well.

He quickly say goodbye to other members and run out to the building again. The manager just shakes his head when he looks at that behavior of the members while smiling. The members who are very tired just doze off and ready to get back home.

Back at the practice room, Chanyeol open the door and saw Baekhyun is playing with his phone as well as his backpack on his back. He gets near to the busy Baekhyun.

“Yah! Where do you plan to go later?” he asked and sits next to him.

“Whatta--?! What are you doing here?” Baekhyun seems so shock at Chanyeol presence. He then took off one of his earpieces on his ear.

“I ask you- where do you plan to go later? Wanna me to come along? It’s dangerous out there!” Chanyeol said. One, for a damn real concern and second he really want to see ‘her’ again for the sake of his stubborn heart.

“Just somewhere. I know how to take care of myself, Yeol! Don’t bother to disturb me.” Baekhyun is still ignoring his friend offer. The next thing is he stands up and moves straight out to the door.

“Yah! I will follow you no matter what! You and I will be in trouble if some unwanted things happen.” Chanyeol spit out all for one words so that Baekhyun will let him to tag along.

“Just shut your damn mouth, Yeol! Seriously!” Baekhyun stop and look at Chanyeol with that pissed face. Chanyeol then give out a ‘What’ face in reply.

“Okay! Let’s go. It’s late already.” Baekhyun finally said the things that Chanyeol want to hear. He looks seriously happy with that.

The two of them get off from the building and take a secret route that only them knows. There’s silence between them because Baekhyun is busy with his phone. Chanyeol, who is bored, throw a word to his busy friend.

“Are you going to see her?” he asks with a little act on it.

“I know that you will ask this kind of thing Yeol. Even if I don’t say anything, you know what the answers, right? Just follow me and shut up.” Baekhyun fasten his step forwards. Chanyeol sigh and follow along.

About few minutes later, at the park, they can only spot one person who is sitting all alone. From the back view, it’s obviously a girl with neat attire.

Chanyeol can see Baekhyun's sudden smile formed on his lips.

“This friend of mine looks happy… I can’t do nothing but admiring the same person that he loves. OH GOD!” Chanyeol thought for another shot.

As they reach the person that is waiting under the dark shadow of tree, Baekhyun then surprise her with a back hugs that as well make Chanyeol jealous deep inside.

“Sorry! I’m late. How long you have been waiting for me here? It’s so dark here but it’s the safest place to meet. Sorry.” Baekhyun start to be bubbly in front of his girl.

“Anyway, I bring along some er, Chanyeol.” He introduce with a teasing tone.

“Hello. We met before! I hope you remember me.” Chanyeol offer a handshake. You take his hand and shake it shortly as you still remember him.

“Enough! Let’s walks around. I know you are scared here.” Again, Baekhyun choose the right choice to get off from that creepy dark place.

“Instead, let’s go to my family restaurant.” You said. Both of them look surprise on your statements.

“There’s no need to be that shock, okay!” you continue and drag them into your car. This time, Baekhyun drive the car with you next to him and Chanyeol sit at the back.

Baekhyun is being so lovely to you but you’re still shy around. At some time, Chanyeol will make a noise at the back so that Baekhyun will stop being cheesy with you.

“Jealous!” one word from Baekhyun that hits Chanyeol’s heart very hard.

“Whatever Baekhyun!” he choose to be silence yet he keep his eyes on you through the side mirror of your car.

Baekhyun then stop the car in front one of the restaurants when you asked told him to stop. The restaurant looks very expensive and cozy but it’s dark inside. It’s closed. You smile to them who looks so clueless.

“Follow me! It’s not locked.” You tell them while pulling the door.

You put your bag aside and let them sit with a dim light but light enough. Very cozy and comfortable. Baekhyun looks at you and make that lovely face once again. Chanyeol still look around with an amazement feeling.

“Do you guys want to eat something?” you ask.

“Who’s gonna cook for us? Chanyeol?” Baekhyun put on a joke on his friend.

“You cook for us then!” Chanyeol reply with a disagree face.

“Don’t worry. I will cook. Just say what you want, I will cook for yea.” You smile.

“OMG! Stop smile like that. You make my heartbeat going crazy.” Baekhyun hold his chest and act like he’s about to faint.

“Whatta--?!” Chanyeol glares at Baekhyun.

“This is the reason I don’t want to bring any of you with me.” A sigh escapes from Baekhyun.

“Okay guys! Enough with the arguments. I will cook anything that is good. Is that fine?” you said so that the never ending loves argument between Baekhyun and Chanyeol will stop.

“Good choice! I will help you with some work.” Baekhyun stand up from his seat and follow you to the kitchen. Not long after that, Chanyeol run over at the kitchen as well.

 

The situations somehow turn out to be better when the never ending love story between Chanyeol and Baekhyun continues at the kitchen. It’s pretty loud at that time because the two of them never want lose arguing.

“That is not how you suppose to cut the carrot Baekhyun!” Chanyeol point out. Because of your shy image, you can only laugh at them in the time of cooking the foods.

“Don’t underestimate me! Ugh!” Baekhyun let out a frustration on Chanyeol. “You are no good either!” he added.

“Guys…” you break the argument.

“Yes ma’am! I understand. This human next to me is annoying. Can you fire him right now?! I’m sorry Yeol, you’re fired! Get lost now!” Baekhyun imply that is sort of funny to you. How childish of those two friends.

“Baekhyun! You’re fired as well.” The other one continue.

Thankfully, the foods are almost done. If not, the two guys will forever arguing. The three of you have the meal together, at the same time having some talks with each other.

Without your knowledge, the time is getting late than your expectation. It’s almost 3AM. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still there with you.

“When do you guys want to go back? It’s late already.” You look on your watch again.

“Can we stay a little longer?” Baekhyun pouts. “Chanyeol is fine too. Am I right?” he looks at Chanyeol and saw his friend just nod as an answer.

“Don’t you guys feel tired at all? Better get some rest. I will send you off.” You claim.

“No! Just don’t! You will be in trouble if you do that. Trust us! We can call our manager later.” Chanyeol quickly took out his phone.

“Umm… I don’t want to go back!” the little Baekhyun is showing up again.

“You have to. We can meet again later.” You said softly to your love one.

“I wish you say that to me as well. How I wish…” Chanyeol is eyeing the two of you secretly.

“Ah hyung! Can you pick Baekhyun and me? It’s not far from the company building. At the restaurant, use the route behind the building okay. Whatever it is, you will saw us outside! Quickly!” Chanyeol claim and then next seconds, he hung it up.

“You can go back now! We will wait at the outside. Be careful on the road, honey.” Baekhyun caressing your hair and kiss your forehead.

“Err—err- what are you doing?” your face shows it all. It’s pinkish now.

“What? There is no wrong to kiss you right?” Baekhyun give another shot on your forehead.

“Oh GOD! Baekhyun please behave yourself!” said Chanyeol that keep on watching the two of you. He then caught you blushing.

“____-sshi, you can go back now. We will wait here until our manager come. It’s dangerous if you are going back late, alone.” Utter Chanyeol. Baekhyun just nods.

“How about you guys? The fans might gather around when they saw the two of you. Even at this time, there are quite tons of people that is still walking around here.” You express.

“Hey! That’s nothing compare to you. You are a girl. It’s dangerous world out here. Go home now, babe.” Baekhyun conclude as he become worried about you going back alone.

“He’s right. We are very sorry. We can’t send you off by ourselves. Be safe!” Chanyeol said lastly as the two of them send you off to your car.

Now, the two of them are left at the outside. Not long after that, the van can be seen from a far. Luckily, not much recognize the two of them. Tired but it’s worth it. Baekhyun and Chanyeol both can’t stand the sleepy eyes and right away sleep in the car.

 

 

 

>> TO BE CONTINUE <<

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mweheee~ UPDATED! I know each of the chapters are short.
Long story short, I dont want to make it boring.
Bcs to me, I'm not a good author yet.
And I dont like to read too long stories as well. lol
Unless its a good one. Kbye. XD
Ok ok, enjoy reading lovelies.
Dont forget to subscribe, friends, and maybe upvote my story :)