Chapter FIVE - 5

That Person | 그사람

--------

On the other hand, Baekhyun is still inside the van with some other members. They are as well heading back to their dorm, completely exhausted from practicing.

 

When he is about to close his eyes, suddenly his phone received a text notification.

 

From: -numbers-

 

Actually, this is me. I'm sorry for disturbing you at this time. I'm just sorry.

 

Baekhyun face immediately formed a smile. He has been waiting for that moment like forever. Finally, her numbers is showing up on his phone. His sleepy eyes are all wide awake now.

 

"Oh my goodness!" He said but manages to control it before the members caught him being strange all of a sudden and tries to reply quickly.

 

To: -numbers-

 

Seriously! I feel like want to cry now but you know that I’m a real man right? So, I won’t cry. I’m so happy that finally you’re contacting me. You know how to play around huh? How are you? Can I say that I missed you? J

 

The text is delivered to you. The tired Baekhyun is now all recharges because of one simple text. Now, he is anticipating for another reply from you.

 

The night keep on going as the two of you keep on texting each other till each of you are asleep. The thing is Baekhyun always trying so hard to give a hint to you during the text messages.

 

But you turn everything around changing the topic. You end the night texting with a sudden goodnight that makes Baekhyun sad because he wants to talks to you more and more. He understands that it’s already midnight so he let you sleep and he is as well hit the sack.

 

---

 

On the next day, just like usual, Baekhyun will send the text first before you even wake up. Of course the reason for his early text was he is awake early than you to do his schedule. Not even your fault to reply late.

 

From: Baek-ie

 

Good morning! Don’t forget to reply me. I need some energy from you. Have a nice day ahead while thinking of me. Before that, let me know your answer that I have been waiting for.

 

Love, your Baek-ie. 

 

A smile formed on your face when you’re reading his text. For the answer that he’s talking about, it’s something that has been bothering you ever since he’s asking one question that you didn’t know what the answer is.

 

“Okay! I won’t let you wait again. I will give you my answers.” You whisper to yourself as well as sending a reply to Baekhyun.

 

 

At the same time, on the other side, Baekhyun is relaxing with Chanyeol at the café in the company building. Both of them are bluffing around and joking over nonsense things.

 

Chanyeol then try asking him about the girl that he meant before, that is you. At first, Baekhyun hesitate to tell him about you but Chanyeol is someone that he trusts, so he is being so open about you.

 

Not long before he is about to tell the whole story, right at that moment, his phone buzzing as he is receiving a text notification. He put on a hold at Chanyeol and makes him wait while he’s reading the text.

 

From: ㅅㄹ

 

Alright! I will say yes. I’m all yours now, Byun Baekhyun. Lead me well. Protect me as you have promised.

 

Short but meaningful to him. He can’t stop the happiness that popping like a fireworks in his heart. He is jumping here and there while trying to hugging the clueless Chanyeol at the moment.

 

“Yah! What happen? Are you winning something or what?” Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who’s completely overjoyed at that time.

 

“Okay! Because I trust you enough- I will let you know that… I’m dating her!” he said but whispering the last words to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol looking so lost with his friend sudden confession. “B-but…”

 

“Shut up! What a lovely day today. I’m leaving…” Baekhyun left Chanyeol at the café with a very good feeling.

 

“He is not yet telling me the whole story but telling the damn confession instead. Gosh!” Chanyeol then follow behind to the practice room.

 

The day goes by and the night finally approaches. Chanyeol find a free time to ask Baekhyun who’s the person that he is dating. Chanyeol want to avoid it but he is deadly curious and need to know as soon as possible so that he won’t ask again for the sake of god.

 

Baekhyun sit down and let Chanyeol know every inch of his stories when they’re both in their room. Chanyeol is listening quietly to the overwhelming Baekhyun that is too happy telling his story.

 

About an hour, finally Baekhyun finished his story-telling to Chanyeol and he continue looking at his phone, clearly to text his special someone.

 

Chanyeol lie on his bed and turn his back to Baekhyun. His mind, all of a sudden flooding like it is a worse tsunami ever. He has been thought of this someone special as well but nobody ever knows that.

 

That someone. Someone who is already owned because of his stupidity.

 

“I have always wanted her to be mine b-but… Baekhyun is already win her heart first rather than me. My own bestfriend.”

 

He closed his eyes with a heavy heart he ever felt. His happy eyes unexpectedly turn to be so sad and forming a glassy white pure tears. It hurts so much to love someone who is your bestfriend’s girlfriend now.

 

---

 

The first half of the year has passed. Baekhyun and you are completely happy with each other. Till now, nobody is suspecting anything from both of you, especially Baekhyun. He really knows how to hide it even deep down in the ground.

 

As for Chanyeol’s case, he is trying so hard to forget your face but your face keep on popping right before his eyes during the fansigning before. He is even mad at himself for being so dumb.

 

“She stole two hearts at the same time b-but it’s like a fate to me when I see her…” Chanyeol thought. Baekhyun who saw Chanyeol that is deep in his world then decide to awake his bestfriend from drowning.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong? Want to share anything with me?” Baekhyun asks, nicely.

 

“Nahh~ just daydreaming.” Chanyeol try to give his happy virus smile to Baekhyun. He is trying to hard with that broken heart of him.

 

“Really? Then, shall we start practicing? You can tell me anything when you feel depressed or just anything, okay?” Baekhyun smile while giving the ok sign.

 

“Before that, I want to buy drinks first. You want anything?” he continues but Chanyeol just shake his head as he doesn’t want anything.

 

When Baekhyun is about to disappear from behind the door, Chanyeol suddenly calling for him “Baekhyun-ah, I-I want…” he stops and looks away from his friend.

 

“What? You want drink? Or is there something that is really bothering you?” Baekhyun asks again, biting his lips.

 

“N-no. Never mind! Just go. I will call for the others to practice with us.” He said. Baekhyun then run off to buy the drinks.

 

Later, each of the members starts to gather around and about to start practicing. Baekhyun did well as he give the best of all but Chanyeol on the other side keep on glaring him friend, silently.

 

“Damn! I really want to tell him because I can’t bear this feeling anymore.” Chanyeol thought. He sits at the corner of the room and breathes in and out exhaustedly.

 

Everyone is becoming wearier after few hours straight of practicing whilst correcting each other mistakes. The clock strikes exactly at 12 midnight. The members are ready to go back to their dorm.

 

At the meantime, Baekhyun choose to stay for a moment without any kind of reason that he doesn’t want to tell. Seems like, he is planning to go somewhere, alone, even though he know the risk of being out all alone without anyone especially his manager.

 

 

 

>> To Be Continue <<

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Hye! Hahahahhaa.

Okay, sorry for a late update. Being so buzy lately with physically and emotionally. 

Ngee~ sorry.

Enjoy reading. Dont forget to subscribes, friends and upvote :)