EPILOGUE

That Person | 그사람

{Listen to this song >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdh3WGcMSU } (LOVE TAENGOO XD)

---

Ever since that one day, everyone life shows some changes and some stay the same. Everyone have their own story. But for Baekhyun, you are the best thing that ever happened in his life. He is always thankful that he and the others had the chance to have and met you in their life.

 

When he is still drowning in his little world of memories, Chanyeol then appear in front of him and snapping it out of nowhere that makes Baekhyun awakes from his world. He hissed at Chanyeol.

 

“What do you want? Have you done your schedule?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Yeap!” Chanyeol take a seat next to Baekhyun and sigh.

 

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun looking straight on tired Chanyeol.


“Nothing. Just tired.”

 

“Ahh~~ I will buy a drink for you. Wait here!” Baekhyun stand up and walks away to the café level to buy some energy drink for his beloved friend.

 

On his way to the café, suddenly he feels somebody is pulling him on the other side. That man is pushing him on the wall. Baekhyun was so shocked the minute he was pulled by that stranger.

 

"Who the hell are you?" said Baekhyun in anger.

 

"Don't you dare to land your hand on him!" shouts Chanyeol from afar.

 

It is just a lucky day maybe, Baekhyun thought. Chanyeol is following him from behind secretly just now. But his mind is focusing on how that stranger can get into the building without getting caught. Chanyeol is getting nearer. The man is still holding onto Baekhyun.

 

“Tsk!” the stranger smirks.

 

“How do you get into here?” Chanyeol can sense something is not right at the moment. He just knew it when he saw that person started to push Baekhyun so hard.

 

“Well… I get two instead of one. I guess I’m being so lucky today.” That stranger smiles, evilly. “Don’t you guys remember me?”

 

“Y-you? Who are you?” Baekhyun try so hard to remember him but he really can’t turn his memories.

 

“Who are you? I’m gonna get the security now!” Chanyeol turn around and about to walks away but he stops the moment when that mystery man spoke up.

 

“I’m the one that got jailed few years ago. For hit and run! I killed her.” Laugh the man.

 

Just then, all the memories start to strike back in their head. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun fall into the silence. That man. Baekhyun tried to escapes but that man grips are too strong onto his body.

 

“If you want him to be safe, don’t you dare to make noise around here! Follow me!” said the man.

 

He lead them both out from the building through the back door but grab onto Baekhyun near to him. Chanyeol just watch Baekhyun but he keeps his eyes onto him for every second to keep him safe.

 

Because Baekhyun trust Chanyeol more than anything, he knows that he will be safe. So he just follows the man to his place, together with Chanyeol. At his place, it feels very gloomy all around. He is sure a psycho type of human but at the same time he looks like a very studious person. The photos on the wall show it all.

 

“Listen to me, then I won’t hurt both of you.” He said while tied the rope on Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

“What do you want from us now? I just don’t get it!” said Chanyeol, furiously.

 

“I’m not mad when you guys put me in the jail before. I just want to reveal something that I have been kept in secret for years before.” He grins.

 

He left the two of them on the living room. He gets himself into this one room and get back to the living room with a box. He places the box in front of them. His stares are burning especially when his eyes landed on Baekhyun.

 

“Let me start it off!” he smiles but those smiles never bring a good feeling towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “I knew her way before you know her existence in your life…” he opened the box and took out the photos.

 

“What is this?” Baekhyun asks, madly. “Do you think I care?”

 

“Shut up!” he slaps Baekhyun so hard on the face. His nail scratches the face of Baekhyun. It bleeds a little.

 

“!” swear Chanyeol but he can’t move either. That man laughs it off, again.

 

“She is someone who likes to push men away. I just don’t get it why she is being such way when people like her. She kept on rejecting people! I like her being like that but somehow I hate it until he rejects me!” his face evilly stared on your graduation photos.

 

“I love her so much! But then, I heard from our fellow friends that she is dating someone in music industry… so I get myself into this! Every information that I get, finally, I found you guys! Especially her special someone…” his eyes, again, sticking onto Baekhyun.

 

“Psychopath!” says Baekhyun.

 

“I am!” he laughs like mad. “I don’t know why she’s being that way! She doesn’t want us, who get a better job than you guys. Instead, she get herself involves with people like you! Is she crazy?!”

 

“Don’t you dare to talk like that about her! YOU CRAZY MORON!” angered Chanyeol.

 

“We studied together and become bestfriend. But I started to like her. Her personality is very down-to-earth, shy and well mannered… but she changed me to be this way! I think I’m being so easy on her… you think?” he smirks.

 

“So all of this ridiculous thing… you dare to be a murderer?! You killed her!” shouts Baekhyun. His veins start to working up.

 

“YES! Anything… for myself! At least, I know that nobody can have her instead of me…”

 

“SICK! YOU ARE SO SICK MAD MAN! LET US GO!” Chanyeol is struggling to get loose.

 

“I’m sorry~ I want you guys to feel how I really feel when she’s acting such way towards me!” he shouts in the face of Chanyeol.

 

“I’m not afraid of you and even death…” said Baekhyun. “If this is the end of my life, I will put it away! Just for her.”

 

“Yah! You can’t give it up just like that. Fight for her!” claims Chanyeol.

 

“Drama!” that man is already taking out his knife and caresses it on his face.

 

“DAMN! UGH!” Chanyeol try to think but his panic situation just block his mind and so does Baekhyun.

 

“I’m g-going to get a revenge for her!” whispers Baekhyun. He closes his eyes and you appear before his eyes. Then he opens his eyes and tries as hard as he can to lose the knot rope. But he failed.

 

He can feel his phone on his back pocket. He unlocked it quietly and pushes any random speed dial number. Baekhyun then give a sign to Chanyeol to look which number he has been dialed. It happened to be Kyungsoo numbers on the line when Chanyeol secretly take a peek on it.

 

Both of them sit there quietly, hoping to be safe and rescued as fast as possible. The man is getting nearer and places the knife on Chanyeol neck. He is ready to cut it slowly when Chanyeol close his eyes, terrified.

 

“NO! DON’T HURT HIM! HURT ME INSTEAD!” he feels hopeless when the knife suddenly gives a little cut on Chanyeol neck. His tears start to fall off when he taught of you being in pain and blood.

 

“I-I don’t want to lose… someone that I loved the most! One is enough…” cries Baekhyun, pathetically. His head is falling down.

 

“Baekhyun-ah… I’m fine… it just a little cut! We will be safe!” says Chanyeol, trying to comfort the brother.

 

“Oh I hate this! I should start it with you!” that man then turn to Baekhyun and whispers to him.

 

“I HATE YOU THE MOST! I BET YOU KNOW MY REASON! I CAN’T STAND WATCHING YOU BEING SO HAPPY. I THINK IT’S THE END FOR YOU NOW!” The man concludes his words and the dark world appear before their eyes.

 

Baekhyun falls on the ground. The police arrive just then. The man that laughs of happiness got arrested and Baekhyun is rescue to the hospital. Chanyeol once again fell into the exact situation that he once involved before.

 

It’s the same place but with different people. Now, its turn out to be Baekhyun and the members are there with Chanyeol at the outside. He is calming down. He knows that his kick on the hand of that psycho can save Baekhyun. That’s the least he could do at that time.

 

After a few minutes, the doctor comes out with a peaceful face. He walks towards Kris who is in front of the door. All the members are crowding the doctor to hear the result.

 

“He is fine and conscious. He’s just having a great shock! Luckily the knife is not deep into his stomach. But still, he needs some rest.” The doctor said.

 

“Thank you.” Utter Kris, nicely.

 

“You did well in protecting him.” Chen pats Chanyeol shoulder. Chanyeol sit on the chair and let out the deep sigh of relief.

 

“We will move him to the normal ward.” says the nurse. They are pushing the bed that have Baekhyun on it to the elevator. Everyone is following them through another elevator.

 

That night, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Chen were left at the hospital to look over Baekhyun. Since they have nothing to do on the next day, they are told to take care of Baekhyun and have it quiet about the accident.

 

On that night as well, Baekhyun awakes from his sleep.

 

“Yah! How do you feel now? Good?” asks Chen.

 

“Well, not as well as you, I think!” sneer Baekhyun.

 

“Stupid! Who do you think you are? Iron Man? Superman? Are you really going to end your life like that? Very easily?!” Mumble Kyungsoo. The mother side of Kyungsoo is rapidly coming out. He is worried about him.

 

“Chanyeol is there with me! I’m not giving up my life in front of people. Plus I trust Chanyeol…” Baekhyun smiles at Chanyeol who is sitting next to him.

 

“Okay guys! Let the bygone be bygone. I’m tired of this kind of things! I never saw this kind of things coming before my eyes. I just saw this in movies and drama. It’s insane! I don’t want to be into this kind of situation anymore. Let’s live our life happily after this, since that psycho man will surely sentence to death.” Claims Chanyeol.

 

“Thank you for saving my life, again!” utters Baekhyun.

 

“No. Don’t say that. I have my own responsibilities. I have to protect the people that I loved even it risk my life, Baekhyun. We are one, right?” he smiles.

 

“We will protect each other until the end!” affirms Chen.

 

Then everyone feels at ease once more. It’s just a feeling. It is just a good feeling to have someone to look over you. Your soul is visiting him. You smile over them. They look very happy. You are thankful as Chanyeol help to protect Baekhyun. Your trust on him is worth it. Chanyeol kept his promises to protect Baekhyun for you.

 

Baekhyun smile shines brighter after awhile and so does Chanyeol. You are just glad to get involved with them even though for awhile. To Baekhyun and Chanyeol, you are that person. That one person.

 

That person, that never thinks of impossibilities in life.

 

That person, which is you.

 

You are that person that is giving them a chance to know the meaning of true love.

 

“Guys… I love you so much! Baekhyun-ah, thank you!” You whisper. 

 

 

{THE END}

 

 

 

Its really the end guys! Its a wrap for now!
Is it too short? I need to improve my skill in writing ㅠㅠ
This story... close! Hahahahaha! Sad sad T.T
I just wanna say thank you for subscribing, upvote, comments and even friends with me.
I love you guys to the moon and back! Hahahaha. Really!
I will be back soon with new story, maybe?! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Not a promise but just a hope :) Enjoy! 
Leave some comments below.
 
Lots of love, sincerely from me!