Chapter 15 (2/Diff End)

That Person | 그사람
 
"I am sorry. I think I'm the reason behind all of the fights. I think it’s better for me leave for goods. B-baekhyun... I'm s-so sorry! And I love you." You caress his face smoothly without him realized about it.
 
The last kiss that’s landed on your lips from Baekhyun just felt so real on your numb dead body. Everyone has turned their back and continue with their cries, especially Baekhyun. He sounds like a baby.
 
Just a meter away, suddenly, the machine shows the positive feedback of your heartbeat. You cough so hard that makes all the nurses rushing to you.
 
Chanyeol who want to look on you for the last time, realize that sudden situation. It left him clueless for a moment while he is wiping away the tears. Without he even realizing it, he is stopping Baekhyun from walking out from that bound.
 
"B--baek--baekhyun-ah,,," he stutters and try to take his time to find a good words to put in his sentence but he just swallowed it deep down in his throat.
 
Baekhyun who didn't bothered to listened to Chanyeol, turn his way round to the direction that Chanyeol looking at. His heart almost stops in exchange.
 
"Is this e-even real?" says Baekhyun in between of sobbing. It’s the mixture of real sadness and a sudden instant happiness. He runs as fast as he can towards you but the nurses blocked his way to be near you. The unconscious you is still finding a way to breathe normally but it just so hard.
 
“You will be alright. Stay for me!” says Baekhyun, holding your hands but unfortunately the nurses asked Chanyeol, Hana and as well as Baekhyun to leave and wait at the outside.
 
With a heavy heart, everyone leave and wait patiently at the waiting room. At any moment, everyone are praying so hard and waiting together for you.
 
“She’s going to be alright…” Hana said towards Baekhyun, who is shutting his eyes in worries.
 
“Y-yeah! I know, she will!” Baekhyun reply but continue doing the same thing until the doctor come out after 5 minutes.
 
Chanyeol fasten his paces to the doctor then followed by Baekhyun and the others. At first, the doctor wears a shady expression but he can’t hide his relief as the doctor. They just knew it and quickly send him the gratitude as the doctor.
 
“This is miracle. She must be lost somewhere for a moment. Thank god! She find her way back. She is one strong lady, I think.” The doctor said.
 
“Yes, she is!” Baekhyun cries in happiness. “Can I see her now?”
 
“Sure, you can but at the moment, only 2 persons can go inside. So, I have to go now.” The doctor leaves after exchanging goodbyes.
 
“You two go first! We will wait here…” Chanyeol assert.
 
“Okay, we will go in now.” Baekhyun and Hana walks in with a mixed happiness.
 
-In the room-
 
From that one bed view next to you, Baekhyun can see that you are laying there with open eyes. His face unknowingly forms the curves. He is smiling but the tears rolling down. You turn around and found him staring at you.
Still feeling weak, you try so hard to smile at him and Hana. You wave at them and ask Baekhyun to come nearer. His paces are fastening and he right away took and holds your hand.
 
“How do you feel by now?” he asks slowly.
 
“Why are you crying?” you asks in reply, ignoring his question.
 
“I’m not crying. I’m just so happy for you to comeback.” He laughs but broke down in tears.
 
“Ahh~ waeee?” you laughs. You wipe his tears away. His eyes look too sad at the moment when you look into it.
 
“N-noo~ I’m just so happy about your good condition. Right, Hana?” Baekhyun turn around and Hana just nods.
 
“Are you crying as well, Hana-yah?” now, you smile towards Hana.
 
“Y-yeah! Because I can’t control how happy I was when I heard that stupid machine comeback to its life.” says Hana, who is next on your left side.
 
“C-chanyeol? Where is he?” you ask.
 
“He will come in later. Only 2 persons are allowed to be in here for a moment. Do you want to see him?” Hana said.
 
“Can I?” you turn around to Baekhyun, in case he took it to his heart. He just nods as the sign.
 
“I will call for him now. See you later.” Reply Hana, ready to call out for Chanyeol but she stops when you grab her wrist. “Wae?”
 
“I-m sorry for asking him instead of you to stay here longer.” You claim but your bestfriend just smile without any bad feeling. She just mouths “its okay” to you. “Thank you.” You reply.
 
Now, only Baekhyun and you are left for the time being. He caressing your hand and then playing with your hair, softly. Even though there’s no words come out from both of you but only that can make both of you happy by just being side by side.
 
After a few minutes, a familiar figure can be seen entering your bed area. He is obviously Chanyeol. His smile looks weirdly bright but you know everything by now. Your eyes are eyeing on him who walks next to you.
 
“Are you okay?” the first same question you heard but this time, it’s from Chanyeol.
 
“A bit tired? Y-yeah.” You come out with his flow.
 
“A-ah… Baekhyun cried so much because of this incident. I really can’t stand it!” He tries to jokes.
 
“I knew it! How about you? Don’t you feel sad?” you laugh before continue your words. “Just kidding! So, what happened? I think I’ve been dreaming all day. My soul was so active when I’m not moving on this bed.”
 
“Do you dream of me?” Baekhyun asks; try to put a joke as well.
 
“Eung~ of course! I saw you kissed me! In front of those people… ouh! How embarrassing?! You even cried. What the hell was that Byun Baekhyun?” you laugh, not so hard but it’s enough makes you cough. “Ah~ my stomach is hurt.”
 
“Are you alright? I will call the n-nurs..ee?” Chanyeol seems panicking more than the sudden clueless Baekhyun. He seems to be drowning in his world.
 
“B-baekhyun? Are you thinking of another girl while being with me? I just left for a few days.” You tease but he insists your words.
 
“A-are you really dreamt of that?” He asks in for further curiosity.
 
“Oh.” You nod.
 
“Urm… but that’s really what had happened!” He replies, trying to looks like Sherlock who get into his case.
 
“Really? I guess I have a super power now!” you laugh but then Chanyeol told you to not laugh so hard, out of concern.
 
“Chanyeol…ie” you call out his name. He looks right into you without any question.
 
“Em? Do you want anything? Just tell me.” Chanyeol wait for your reply at the moment.
 
“Thank you so much, seriously.” You said, holding in the tears.
 
“For what? There’s nothing to be thankful for. It’s us that need to be thankful to you.” He said while Baekhyun only nods as he is agree with his bestfriend.
 
“Just thanks for everything. You too, Byun Baekhyun.” You smiles.
 
“Nah~ it’s okay! You need to rest by now. It’s been quite a time already. We will be here again soon! The others might come in here, so rest to the fullest and come out from this scary place as soon as possible, okay?” Baekhyun conclude his words before standing up and mark his lips on your forehead.
 
“Okay! You need to take care of yourself too, sweetheart. See you soon!” you said and give him a kiss on his cheek in return.
 
“I will. Take care! I’m going now… let’s go Chanyeol-ah!” Baekhyun calls for his friend.
 
“Can you go first? I need to talk to him. Just for a quick 5 minutes, maybe?” you tell Baekhyun. Without any protest, Baekhyun let you have some private talks with Chanyeol while he walks out.
 
“Do you want to say anything to me?” you take the first quick step.
 
“N-no… why?” stutters Chanyeol.
 
“I’m not gonna mention the hidden matter but I’m just thankful for your existence in my life. As much as I need Baekhyun and love him, I think I need you guys to be by my side as well. I love you guys just like my own blood-
related. You know that, right?” you said. “I love you too but not the same on how I felt towards Baekhyun. I’m gonna pray that you will find the great love of yours.”
 
“H-how did you know about that? D-d-did Baekh…” he stops, losing his words.
 
“No! Nobody tell me about this, even Baekhyun. I told you, I have the super power in my dreams.” You joke again.
 
“Wah~ such a relief then!” Chanyeol sigh but then he laughs it out. “This feeling will fade away though… just let me protect you, my little sister!”
 
“Um! That’s a must! I love you!” you try as hard as you can to get up from your bed and give him the warm hug ever.
 
“Thank you.” You whisper in his eyes.
 
“You too. I love you.” He replies but the last word really sounds different when he says it. “O-okay! I need to go now! Don’t forget about Baekhyun words just now. Let’s play around like before again! Get well soon!” Chanyeol release the hugs. You wave your hands to Chanyeol as he walks away.
 
 
 
 

here you go guys! I hope its good. enjoy and comment below.
I'm working for the last part now. Will try to post it on tomorrow! New year! Ahahaha.
Okay :) Continue subscribing and upvoting my story. Love ya <3