Chapter 9

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yoona's pov:


I woke up in the morning and smile widely as I remember about what happen last night. I was a bit high but I still know what I was doing.

It was the first time of my life that I kissed someone on their lips. I still can feel her soft lips on mine. It's really addicted.
I shook my head and wake up from the bed and notice that no one in the room. I walked to the living room and saw the tv turn on but no one's there.

I walked to the kitchen as I smell foods. I smile and walked toward the kitchen, when I was about to called out Yuri's name but I saw Tiff walked toward her and wrapped her arm on Yuri waist. I feel so pissed and hurt, but I remember that I have no right to angry.

We are bestfriend and I love her, but I didn't confess to her yet.
 

"Yuri-ah.... I'm hungry." Tiff pouted.
 

"Alright. It's done soon. Anyway can you go and wake Yoona up so we could have breakfast together."
 

"Ok bb!" She answered while showing her eyesmile and then peek on Yuri's cheek.

Yuri just turn and hit her arm lightly. Tiff turned around and see me.


"Ohh Yoong! You're here? Why didn't you called us." Tiff asked me.
 

"Nah! I don't want to break your sweet moment." I said, trying to control my emotion.

I saw Yuri looked at me in surprise but I just look away and avoid her eyes.
 

"Ahh.... Yoong! Errr.. That.... That's not.-" Yuri tried to explain.
 

"Ahh never mind. I understand." I cut her off and walked into the bathroon to wash up and change.


When I finish wash up, I walked out and saw Yuri Tiff walked in.
 

"Oh Yoong, you're finish?? Good, let's go and have breakfast. Yuri just done cooking."


"Umnm you guys just eat. I'm not hungry. I want to go out and have some fresh air. Enjoy your breakfast. And called me if you guys want to do something later." I said then walked out from the villa and walk to the beach.

I sat on a bench and close my eyes.
 

"Yoona!!!!" I heard someone calling my name.

 

********************************

 

Yuri's pov:


I feel something went wrong when Yoona suddenly act cold to me again. What is wrong with her? Last night we just.... Umm we just kissed.

Or is she drunk and didn't remember what happen? I feel so frustrated, after she leave. When Tiff were busy talking on the phone with her dad, I run out and tried to find Yoona.


I saw her sat on the bench near the beach I walked toward her and called her name.
 

"Yoona!!!"
 

She gave me a question look.
 

"Aren't you supposed to eat breakfast with your girlfriend?"
 

"Yah... Stop teasing me. We are not. And you already know it. Why you are here? I made breakfast for us. Why won't you eat with us?" I pouted.
 

"I just don't feel hungry." she replied didn't look at me.
 

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.
 

"WHY I HAVE TO BE ANGRY AT YOU? I DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT AND NOT EVEN DARE TO." She shouted.
 

I was froze and didn't know what to reply. I was still shock. We sat in silent for awhile until she stood up and was about to walked away. I grabbed her wrist and stood up.
 

"Yoong!"
 

"What?? What you want?" she asked and look down avoid my eyes.

I lifted her chin up to face me.
 

"Emmm I want to asked you something. Emmm... About last.... I... Er... We...-" I was cut off.
 

"Yul! Yoong!" Tiff called us and walked toward us and cling onto my arm. "What are you doing here? Why you leave without telling me? I search for you everywhere. You make me worried you know?" she
scold me.
 

"Yoona!" we all turned to look at an unfamilar voice calling Yoona's name.
 

"Taecyeon oppa??" Yoona mumbled.
 

"Hey! Surprise seeing me here? " he said.
 

What?? Who is that guy? What he want??

 

*****************************

 

Author's pov:

 

"Oh! Oppa why are you here? You also have a vacation?" Yoona asked him.
 

"Let's talk about that later. Are they your friend Yoona?" he asked.
 

"Oh I forgot. Oppa here is Tiffany and here is Yuri, my bestfriends. Tiff, Yul here is Taecyeon oppa, my sister's friend." Yoona introduced Taecyeon to her bestfriends.
 

Taecyeon smile and give out his hand to do handshake.
 

Tiff took his hand " Nice to know you Oppa." she give him an eyes smile.

"Me too Tiffany." Taecyeon replied politely and turned to Yuri "Emm Yul right?" he said while reached his hand out toward Yuri.
 

"It's Y.U.R.I..... Sorry I don't like a stranger called me Yul." she said didn't shook hand with him.
 

"Yah... Can you be more polite?" Yoona shouted.
 

"It's okay Yoona. I'm the one who is impolite here. Sorry Yuri." he said then turned to say sorry to Yuri. "Anyway Yoona, would you like to go for a coffee?? " he asked Yoona.
 

"Ummm but...-" Yoona stuttered.
 

"It's okay oppa. Just take her with you." Tiff said and turn to face Yoona. "Just go Yoong. Me and Yul will be fine."
 

Yoona nodded then just walked to the coffee shop nearby.
 

As soon as they disappear, Tiff drag Yuri to sit on a bench.

 

*******************************

Tiffany's pov:


I can see that Yul is not in a good mood since she saw Taecyeon oppa. I was wondering why she suddenly lost and I am sure she was going to find Yoona. I tried to hold back my tears when I saw her with Yoong.

Actually I saw everything they did from last night.

 

*Flashback*


I woke up in the middle of the night and didn't see anyone in the room. I drank too much until I passed out, but then I was so thirsty.

After I drank water, I decide to walked out and find them. I was worried that something might happen.

I walked to the beach and saw them sat side by side. I was about to approached them, but what I saw make my heart stopped me from walking to them.

They were kissing, and I can't hold back my tear anymore. I also can't just showed up and let them know that I saw everything.

My heart hurt so much. I feel like my heart broke into pieces.

My bestest friend and the one that I love are kissing in front of me.

I decided to go back inside the room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter