Chapter 19

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


In the morning:
 

Yuri's pov:


I feel something on my hand then I decide to open my eyes and saw an angel who is playing with my fingers.
 

"Oh you wake up so early huh?" I asked.
 

"Yah!! It's 10 am already. You call that early?"
 

"Hehehehe.... I didn't notice the time. Anyway good morning my baby." I said and lean in to peck on her lips.
 

"Good morning seobang~" She said her lips.
 

Oh my gosh! So cute... I pinch her cheek and pulled her into a hug.
 

"Yul!"
 

"hmmm?"
 

"Ummm last night about Sooyoung unnie, Jessica unnie said that she heard Sooyoung unnie said while she was still concious that her girlfriend cheated on her."
 

"Mwo? You mean Hyoyeon? Cheating on Soo? Unbelievable!!!"
 

I can't believe that how can it happen? Why Hyo did that. I have to ask them.
 

"I don't know too. You can ask her later I think."
 

"Ummm what about your sister? She is fine with what Sooyoung did last night right?"
 

"Yeah maybe. I'm not sure. But luckily HELLSICA is not come out. Hehehe....."


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Someone is shouting outside the room.
 

"What sound is that? Sound like a dolphin..."
 

"Ohmygosh!!! It must be Jessica unnie voice." Yoona said and face palm herself.

 

**************************

Sooyoung's pov:


I woke up and realize that I'm not in my room. I bet I drank too much last night.
 

I walked out of the room and look around.
 

"Oh it must be Yuri's house." I talked to myself.
 

Then I saw a girl with blond hair walking to my direction then I walk toward her. When she saw me, she suddenly turn back and run. I was wondering what happen then I chase her. Since my leg is long, she won't be able to escape from me.
 

"YAH STOP THERE!" I shouted.
 

She turn back while still running but then my feet step on some water and I slipped and fall hard on the floor.
 

I should be in pain right now, but then I feel something under me and my lips was touching something soft soft.
 

I open my eyes and see a pair of eyes looking shock and my eyes also become shock when I realize that my lips is crushing on hers.
 

We broke the kiss and my ears was about to exploaded.
 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" She shouted like a dolphin.
 

"Unnie??" I heard someone called.
 

"Oh Yul Yoona!" I said and trying to get up from the unappropriate position.
 

"Unnie are you okay?" Yoona said while helping the blonde girl.
 

Wait! Unnie? She must be that Ice Princess Jessica?
 

"Jessica?" I muttered and recieve an icy glare from her.
 

"Yah! Soo! What happen?" Yuri asked.
 

"What happen? I don't know. But why are they in your house?" I asked and Yuri frown with my statement.
 

Omo! I forgot that no one know about it. Omg! I'm gonna be a dead meat.
 

"What you mean unnie? This is my house and last night you were drunk. Are you still drunk?" Yoona asked and put her hand on my forehead.
 

"Yah!!" Yuri shouted and pull Yoona hand out.
 

"What?? Are you jealous?" Yoona tease Yuri.
 

"Ah-nee... I just don't like you touch other."
 

"Aww come on. Don't act like a baby Yul." I commented and she slap my arm.
 

"Yah stop being lovey dovey here. I WANT THAT LONG LEG GIRL OUT NOW!!!!!" Jessica said pointed at me.
 

"What? YAH!! YOU THINK I WANNA BE IN YOUR HOUSE? PSHHH.... EVEN IF YOU BEG ME TO STAY I WON'T STAY. BLEH!!!!" I sticked my tongue out and make her more angry. Then she just stomp away to her room.
 

I turned back and face Yoonyul couple.
 

"Yul! What really happen last night?"
 

"What? You didn't remember? Last night you were kissing her sweetly and now you ask me what happen? Aishh Soo you are such a player." Yuri said.
 

"Unnie you know that you steal first kiss from my sister?" Yoona added.
 

"Mwo??? I did??"
 

"Aigoo...." they sigh and then walk out of my sight.
 

"Oh Soo! Go chang your clothes. We will back after I change." Yuri turn back and said.
 

I just nodded and walked back to the room I slept last night.
 

Guilty hit me hard. I feel regret shouted at her just now. I should say sorry before I leave.
 

"Yeah Choi Sooyoung go and say sorry! Fighting!" I told myself then rush to the bathroom wash up.
 

After got ready, I walked out of that room and head to Jessica's room.

 

***********************

Jessica's pov:


*knock knock*
 

"Who?" I asked.
 

"It's me. Ummm Sooyoung."
 

What??? What she want again... Omg!!
 

"Come in!" I said coldly.
 

"Hi!" she said popping her head at the door.
 

"What you want?"
 

"Hey! Chill okay? I heard what I did to you last night. Umm I'm... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to steal..."
 

"Enough enough... I don't want to hear it. If you done then just go."
 

"YAH!! I already say sorry. At least let me know that you accept my apology."
 

"Whatever! Just get out." I said while pushing her out of my room.
 

"YAH! YAH!" I heard she knock on my door again but I didn't open.
 

Oh my god! Why I need to be scared? Why my heart beat so fast? That kiss doesn't count. It's not my first kiss. No no no!!!!
But why did I let her kiss me? It feel weird touching her lips. It feels like butterfies in my stomach when I touch her soft lips. Hehehe....
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter