Final

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I am sorry for the lame final of the story.

To be honest, I just want to finish it as soon as possible, since it is my first fic and I kinda lacking about my writing, so hope you guys don't mind about it. and sorry again if I disappointed you guys and thank you so much for always support, read and subscribe my story... Please support my next story also. love you all my readers.

                                           

 

Final:

Yuri walking back and forth trying to spot Yoona inside the hotel.


"Miss Kwon, your schedule today end after this opening. You can enjoy staying here for 2 night before going back to work." Seohyun follow Yuri and tell her about the schedule.
 

"Okay! Where is Hyuna? Did she tell you to buy what I need?"
 

"Oh dae I got it already."
 

"Ok! I will call you later to bring it for me. And for now just go and do your work." Yuri is talking to Seohyun while Yoona walking toward her with a determined look on her face.
 

"Yul?" Yoona called out.
 

"Oh hey Yoong." Yuri push Seohyun aside and smile widely at Yoona. Seohyun just frown.
 

"Miss Kwon!" Seohyun called but Yuri seems to lost into the doe eyes girl world and ignore her. "Oh my gosh! She seems fierce, but actually she is so whipe when it come to love. I can see her eyes popping out a heart shape." Seohyun mur mur but someone heard her.
 

"What are you talking about Seohyun? Whose eyes popping a heart shape?" Hyuna said from behind.
 

"Oh Hyuna-shi. It was our boss. She seems so in love with Miss Im."
 

"Sometime love change people. Our boss never once falling in love with someone else beside her first love." Hyuna said.
 

"I thought she was loyal to her first love, but now it seems like she got someone new now and she become totally different."
 

"Hahaha.... She still is Seohyun-ah. Miss Im, is our boss first love. They are really meant to be.

They have been broken up for years, but now that they met again and they seems to fall in love all over again." Hyuna said dreamily and Seohyun join her to talk about their boss love story.

 

*

 

"Who is the girl just now Yul?"
 

"Eh? Are you jealous baby?"
 

"Yah. Answer me! Are you cheating on me now?"
 

"Hey I can't believe you. How come you think of me that way?"
 

"Because I love you and I never want to share you with anyone."
 

"Baby! She is my secretary. And I only love you. Go and ask people around. I have never dating since we break up."
 

"Really?"
 

"Yeah. What about you? Did you ever date someone?"
 

"I don't know!" Yoona said and ran away. Yuri tried to chase her, but then Yoona was called to go up on stage.
 

Yuri gave up and find her seat. There was soosica couple sitting the same table as hers.
 

"Hey SooSica."
 

"Oh hey Yuri! How was your plan?" Sica asked.
 

"It's in the process. Your parents already say Yes. So now I only need to propose."
 

"Okay! So what can we help you?" Sooyoung asked.
 

"Hehehe easy. Sica! Please help me to close the area of the swimming pool around 10 pm tonight. I will make let my staff prepare everything. And how to distract Yoona..." Yuri tapped her finger on her chin.
 

"Hi Yuwree... Sooyoung Jessica." Tiffany and Taeyeon join the table.
 

"Oh yeah. Fany you are my survivor. Come! I need you to distract from me tonight."
 

"Wae? What are you planning?"
 

"Propose."
 

"What? Really?? Oh my god! I'm so happy. Fine I will help you." Tiffany said excitedly.
 

*
 

11 pm

"Yul what are you doing? Why have to cover my eyes?" Yoona asked.
 

"Shhh.... Just wait a little bit baby."
 

"Yah! I don't like walking with my eyes close." Yoona whine.
 

"No please be patient baby."
 

"Aishh... Where have you been the whole evening? I've been trying to find you. Did you cheated on me Kwon Yuri?"
 

"Aigoo... Yoona. How can you say that? What should I do to make you trust me baby?"
 

"Ummm Let me think about it."
 

"Ok take your time thinking." Yuri said then chuckle.
 

She lead Yoona to the swimming pool then stopped when they reach the place.
 

Yuri took off the eyes mask for Yoona and smile sweetly at the girl.
 

Yoona jaw drop after seeing everything before her.
 

There was a big screen next to the swimming pool showing Yuri and Yoona's picture since they were dating in high school. Even the screen shot of their sweet text message, the photo of Yoona which took by Yuri, Yoona sleeping photo, every expression of
 

Yoona back then was in the screen. Yoona turn to face Yuri and show Yuri a question look. Yuri took a deep breath and staring straight into Yoona's doe eyes.
 

"I know we have been through love, and break up. But I believe that we are meant to be together. It's been 4 years that we have been apart, but this little heart of mind is still own by the certain woman who already took it in the first place. She is my first love, but people said that being the first person is not important, the important thing is, will you be able to be their last person. So right now, I want you Im Yoona to know that for me, you are the first person, and you also will be the last and only person on earth that me Kwon Yuri wanted to be with forever in this life, and the next next life also." Yoona eyes were getting watery by Yuri's word. Yuri pause abit to wipe Yoona's tear away. She then kneel down on her knee while taking out a red valvet box with a couple ring. "So will you Im Yoona agree to marry me, and let me be the last person who will be with you forever?"
 

Yoona tears keep rolling down her cheek and Yuri become panicked because Yoona didn't answer her.
 

Yuri's eyes started to get watery too then Yoona help Yuri to get up and wipe the tear away.
 

"Thank for everything Yul! For me, you are also the first and the last person that I wanted to spend my entire life with. These freaking 4 years without you, I felt like I was living in north pole. It feel so cold and lonely without you. I admitted that I was wrong to leave you. But now that we met again, I promise that I will never let go off your hand again." Yoona smile sweetly at Yuri.
 

"So does that mean that you will marry me?" Yuri asking like a kid.
 

Yoona chuckle and nodded shyly while blushing madly.
 

Yuri pulled Yoona into a tight hug while having a thumb up sigh while winking at her friend. Then there the firework blowing up in the night sky.
 

They two of them smiling with tears in their eyes. It was the tear of joys. They believe that this time their love is strong enough to fight with every obstacle and they will never ever be apart from each other again. Yuri backhugging Yoona and wishper into her ears with her husky voice.
 

"Shall we go to my room?" Yuri said making Yoona shiver.
 

"Let's go?" Yoona hold Yuri hand as they walk back to their room.

 

*
 

Inside the room:
 

After get inside the room Yuri pinned Yoona on the wall and kick the door close. Yuri smirk ertly at Yoona and lean closer to capture Yoona lips, but only to touch Yoona index finger.
 

"Yah! You byun!" Yoona scold Yuri.
 

"Eh? Can't I just kiss my wifey?"
 

"Are you sure it was just a kiss?"
 

"If you want to know, Why don't we try it out?"
 

"I won't fall for your trick Kwon."
 

Yoona sticked her tongue out and push Yuri out of her sight she then open the door.
 

*thud*


"Hehehe...." Sooyoung Jessica Taeyeon and Tiffany laugh nervously while Yoona raise her brow and gave them a question look.
 

"Yah! What are you guys doing here?" Yuri asked.
 

"Ahh... We were just... Just... Walk by?" Sooyoung lied.
 

"What the heck Soo?" Yuri gave her and unbelievable look.
 

"Come on guys let's go to sleep." Jessica pretend like nothing happen and drag Sooyoung to their room with Taeny couple running behind.
 

Yoona chuckle at the sight. Yuri notice that Yoona was busy chuckle, she took the chance to drag Yoona back inside and lock the door.
 

"Oww... What are you doing Yul?"
 

"I'm bringing my wifey back to sleep."
 

"But I'm not sleepy yet."
 

"Then I will stay awake to accompany you baby."
 

"But I need to shower."
 

"Then let me shower for you." Yuri blurted out.
 

"Yah Kwon Yuri! Stop your ert thought."
 

"No. I'm not ert. I just don't want to apart from my wifey." Yuri whine cutely.
 

"Oh Really? But you were just now."
 

"When I almost did this?" Yuri asked then gave Yoona a quick peck on the lips.
 

"See? You always take advantages of me."
 

"Nah! Ok! I will let you take advantage of me then." Yuri said then started acting y infront of Yoona.
 

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Yoona asked playfully.
 

"No. I'm not. Aishhh... I feel so hot." Yuri pretend to be hot and lifted her shirt up, but Yoona caught her hand to stopped her.
 

"Yul! Let's not do it tonight." Yoona trying to stop Yuri.
 

"Wae? You don't want me anymore?" Yuri pouted.
 

"Aneyo... It was just that I want do it on our special day. Stop pouting. I will let you kiss me all night, just do n't do it." Yoona said.
 

"Really? But I can only kiss? Can I hug you also?"
 

"Of course." 'Gosh she acted like a baby so cute.' Yoona mentally squeal.
 

Yuri lifted Yoona's body up and carry her to bed.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter