Chapter 24

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After exam:


Author's pov:


It was the last day of the final exam. After Yuri get out of school, she rush out. She need to rush to airport and Hyuna wait for her outside the school, but Sooyoung stop her.


"Where are you going? Why so rush?"
 

"It's time to go and bring my girl back."
 

"Oh really? Go go Yul! Fighting!"
 

"I know. Bye Soo and don't tell anyone about it." Yuri shout from inside the car.
 

"I know i know." Sooyoung shout back.

 

*********************************
USA

Yuri get on taxi and gave him the address. She already prepare everything. She rent the appartment next to Yoona's appartment. Yuri smile while thinking about seeing Yoona again.
 

It's still Yoona's study time, so Yuri didn't need to worry about Yoona seeing her. She stop by the flower shop and buy flowers for Yoona.
 

When she reach the appartment, she put the flower in front of Yoona's door and get into her appartment.
 

2 hours later:


Yuri heard the key sound so she rush to the door and take a peek. Yeah she saw Yoona and Yoona never fail to make Yuri's heart flutter.
 

"Who put the flower here? Ehhh so weird." Yoona hold the flower and look around.

Then Yuri quickly close her door and lock.

Yoona push her curious away and go inside.

 

Dinner time

 

Yuri bought some food and come back. She also bought for Yoona. She put it infront of the house and stick a small paper on it then rang the bell and run into her appartment.
 

Yoona open the door and see the food.
 

"What? Again. Oh!" She took the sticker and read it.

 

I'm your new neighbor here. Just want to share you some food. Enjoy it. :)

 

"Aishhh... Which one is that?" she look around. But then give up and go back inside and enjoy the food.

 

*********************************
 

In the morning

Yuri go jogging and come back with a cup of chocolate with some bread and put it infront of Yoona's door again. She knew all Yoona schedule. When Yoona was in a rush to school and thank god, there are breakfast from her kind neighbor again. She smile and took it.


Yoona asked the security, but they said that new appartment was under the name of Kim Hyuna. Yoona abit disappointed because she wish it was her Yuri. She ask the room number and went to school.
 

When she back, she knock on the door of her kind neighbor, but then no response.
 

Yuri try to make no sound like she's not inside.
 

Without response, Yoon just put a box of chocolate infront of the door with a note.

 

Thank for alway give me food. Nice to know you miss Hyuna.

Im Yoona

 

"Hahaha... So she thought I'm Hyuna eh?"
 

*****************************

 

The next day:


Yuri came back from buying dinner. She got out of the elevator and saw a guy with flower stood infront of Yoona appartment. Awhile later Yoona came to open the door after he rang the bell. Yuri ran and hide at the corner.
 

"Oh Geunsuk Oppa? Why are you here?"
 

"Yoona I'm here... Umm. To see you."
 

"Oh wae? We can always meet at school. Is something important?"

"Ummm... Here for you." he handed Yoona the flower."Yoona I... I love you."
 

"Oppa I-"
 

"Wait. Please don't reject me yet. Please give me sometime to show my love to you.

I gotta go now. See you at school." He lean in and kiss Yoona forehead and left.

 

The moment Yuri saw him kissing her Yoona, her blood boil in anger. She drop all the food and walk toward the door.

Yoona was left dumbfounded. She was still in shock. She was about to close the door but someone push in and grab her hand tight before push her which made her fall on the sofa.
 

"Yu-" Yoona was cut off while Yuri kiss her lips harshly.
 

Yoona was struggle to get out from the kiss and she success to push Yuri hard and Yuri fell on the floor.

 

"What are you doing?"
 

"......"
 

"Since when did you come here?"
 

"......"
 

"Yuri! Answer me!"
 

"I'm sorry."
 

Yoona didn't say anything then started crying. Yuri lean closer and wipe her tear.
 

"So you still not believe in me. You saw him kissed me right? And you think that I wanted it too right?"
 

"Yoon-"
 

"And you coming here to ask for my forgiveness and want me to trust you back whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter