Chapter 2

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey guys! here I am back with chapter 2. So i hope you guys enjoy it. :)

                                                                                                  

Yuri's pov:

Since the day I talked to her in class, I realised that she is not friendly at all, so I decide to not talk to that girl anymore.

Anyway exam is coming, I hate that feeling. Last year I tried my best for the exam and get number one in class, then everyone in class just give me a dead glare exclude my bestfriends. Oh my god! Am I not worth being an outstanding student? Resist classmate. This year there is a new transfer student, actually it was Im Yoona ( the best student in school also my class president). I think I can't beat her anyway. I sit and think alone for a while until I heard people talking.

" Hey! You guys think who will get number one this year?" I heard Hara asked her friends.

" Of course it must be Im Yoona. Who else could it be? That loser Kwon Yul? LoL." Nicole laugh out loud in teasing tone after saying my name, when I'm about to scold them, suddenly I heard someone shouted from the door.

"YAH!!!!!! Shut up b***, or you want to die before exam coming??" Tiffany scolded them, then they just went out of the class quickly.

Sooyoung told me that Tiff had a crush on me since the first day in class, but I can't believe that a pretty girl like her is a gay so I just ignored it. But whenever people talked bad about me, that girl always popped out of nowhere and shut them up. Still, I didn't care and just ignored her action because she actually is a bestfriend of the rude queen Im Yoona that I don't like.

After Tiff shouted at them, she approached me.

"Hi Yuri-ah!! Just ignore thoes girls words. Anyway what have you been doing here?" She talked while clinging on my arms, and I just smile awkwardly.

"Err err I just listen to some songs in my phone." I replied.

"Really???? What so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter