Chapter 13

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author's pov:

Since Yoonyul broke up, the two started to change their behavior. Yoona didn't really talk. She change her seat to sit at another seat with Sulli and left Yuri sit there alone, but Gyuri and Sunny saw that and change to sit with Yuri.

Yoona tried to ignore them, but deep down she was hurt seeing them together. Since then Donghae started to approach Yoona more and more.

Sulli also try to get closer to Yoona to help matching Donghae and Yoona together, but Yoona just ignore him and said that they can just be friend or bestfriend. Not more than that.

About Yuri, since her first love experience failed, she start to become a player since she's not believe in first love anymore. She play around with every girls or boys that approached her. She become close with Gyuri and Sunny.

Gyuri always be with Yuri and taking care of the girl, but for Yuri she thought of Gyuri as a friend. Yuri always goes crazy with Sunny joke during the class and it made her ignore Yoona.

They always hang out together with Hyo and Soo as well.
 

It's been a month already that they broke up, but they never talk or look at each other. Yoona always steal a
glance at Yuri, but Yuri always laugh and play with Gyuri and Sunny.


One day after school, there was a big rain. Gyuri and Sunny didn't come to school that day. They were busy with their parents.
 

After class Yuri walked along the hall way then stop at one open window. She look out of the window and put her hand out of the window playing with the rain.

Then someone caught her eyes. She saw Yoona stood a front building alone and hug herself because of the coldness. She run as fast as possible to that building. When she almost reach where Yoona was she began to take off her jacket and approach the girl.

 

*******************************

 

Yuri's pov:

Yoona might have leave her jacket in her car. I grew worry that she will caught a cold. She might waiting for her driver. Even we broke up, but I still care and love her. That feeling never change, but I know we might not meant to be. So I will just let her go.
 

I took off my jacket and approached her. I put my jacket on her.
 

"Eh???" She shock when I put my jacket on her.
 

"Just wear this. You might a cold." I said with my straight face.
 

"T-thanks..." she muttered.
 

"Never mind. Your car coming soon right?" I asked.
 

"Y-yeah... Ummm Yuri!"
 

"Hmm??"
 

"Would you mind waiting here with-" she didn't finish her sentence when someone called out her name.
 

"Yoona!!"

 

********************************

Yoona's pov:


I heard someone called my name when I was about Yuri to stay with me. I turn to look it was Sulli walking with Donghae.
 

"I think you got someone accompany now. So I will get going now. Bye!" Yuri said with her face straight.
 

"Yuri! You want me to send you home? It rain so hard. You will caught a cold." I offered.
 

"No thanks. I used to it already. And the jacket, just keep it. No need to give me back. And don't forget to bring your jacket again." She said then run out through the rain.
 

Sulli and Donghae come and gave me a hot coffee.
 

"Yoona drink this. It make you warm." Donghae said and smile sofly at me.
 

"Awww Donghae is so careful." Sulli squealed.
 

I just smile at him then my car arrived.
 

"I gotta go now. Bye guys." I wave good bye and leave
with my car.
 

Actually I feel so happy today. I always feel so lonely since we broke up also because Jessica unnie left for study in America too. I thought she never care about me, but today she gave me her jacket. That mean she still care right? But usually she didn't even look at me and she so close to Gyuri now.

I also don't know about their relationship. Sigh... Am I crazy thinking about her alone again?
 

I sat in the car and hug her jacket. Awww I miss her scent so much.
 

When I reach home a maid came to me and bow.
 

"Hello miss! You can leave your jacket here, I will wash it for you." A maid said.
 

"Oh no no.... I mean, you don't need to. Just go and do your work." I said.
 

I walked up to my room and turn on my laptop. I promised to skype with unnie after I reached home. I click the video call and just a second unnie pick up.
 

"Oh hi Yoong... I miss you so much." she pouted.
 

"Unnie I miss you too..." I smile widely at her.
 

"Ehh....?? You seems so happy today not like usual... What happen? Are you in love again? Oh and what is it in your hand? You just bought new jacket?" She gave me a curious look.
 

"I always happy Unnie. Why you said like that?? Aigoo.... And I'm not in love or whatever. Emmm this jacket err...."
 

"That jacket what??"
 

"Ummm someone gave it to me since she scared that I might catching a cold because it was raining."
 

"Ohhhh.... Whooo is ittttt???" she smirk at me.
 

"Emmm.... It was Y-yu er..."
 

"YURI?? Hahahahahahahaha" I saw her eyes widden then she laugh out loud.
 

"Unnie... Why you laugh?" I asked while blushing madly.
 

"I thought you two never talked since you broke up?"
 

"Yeah... But today she came and gave me that out of sudden."
 

" Ummm I see. So are you going to be together again?" she asked.
 

"Unnie!!! How come it so fast like that. She just gave me her jacket doesn't mean she still love me and want to be with me."
 

"So you want to be with her or not?"
 

"Of course I----...."
 

"Of course you want!!!! Aigoo.... Yoong! Stop wasting your time. If you don't want to lose her then find a way to take her back."
 

"But Unnie, I still not brave enough to tell our parents about this. I don't want her to suffer because of that again. We will end up the same."
 

"Yoong! If you truly love her, you will have to be brave. They're our parents, they won't kill us. And they love you so much Yoong. If you are happy with it they will definitely do too. Anyway I gotta go now. Will talk to you later. Now think ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter