Chapter 14

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri's pov:
 

I don't know what is wrong with me today. I got the urge to kiss her. After I ran out of class I ran to where Hara was and tell her about it with my face still red.


"Hara-ah..." I called out her name.
 

"Oh hey Gyul... Uh ohh what's wrong with your face? Someone just slap you is it?" She asked.
 

"Noo... Umm... Hara! Just now I-I kiss Yuri." I said then blush madly again.
 

"What?? Hahahahahahaha.... So finally you confess to her already?"
 

"Noooo it was just accident. I ran out after I did it. So embarrassing."
 

"Hahahaha yah!! Don't be scared. If you love her, just confess. You should know that she is so popular now right?"
 

"I know. But Yul is not that type of player, so I don't really care about those fangirls anyway." I smirked.
 

"Aigoo... Stop acting like she is already yours. It look more embarrassing here Gyul." she said teasing me.
 

"Fine. I have to come up with a plan to make her fall for me."
 

"Oh okay. But for now you should deal with her first." she said pointed behind my back.
 

I turned to look it was Yuri running toward us.
 

"Hey Gyul! What's wrong? Why run of class after kiss me huh? Are you shy?" Yuri keep teasing me again and I blush.
 

"Yah!! I just remember that I uh I need to meet up with Hara. And I scared that she would kill me if I was late." I tried to reason out.
 

"Oh did we-" Hara said but I cut her off by put my hand on .
 

"Yah! You said you gotta go. Just go now.!!!!" I pushed away and she just frown and left.
 

"Gyul! I got something to tell you about our plan this afternoon." Yuri said.
 

"Oh yeah! What is it?"
 

"Umm Yoona said she want to watch movie as well, so I invite her to come with us this afternoon. You okay with it right?" she asked with her puppy eyes.
 

Why Yoona out of sudden coming in between like that?? It scared me. I feel like she is trying to approach Yuri and get her back. But even if I want to deny of her coming close to Yuri, I still can't because Yuri is not mine.
 

"Oh It's fine. More people more fun right!" I smile and her then she grinned.
 

Yul I wonder what you're thinking now. Are you still in love with her? Hmmm.... Should I confess to you soon.


Yeah I should before she take you back. I need to do something.

 

***********************************

Author's pov:


After finished class Hyo and Soo waiting at the front gate. Sunny, Yuri and Gyul walked out of the class. Suddenly Yuri remember that Yoona gonna go too then she asked Sunny and Gyuri to fo first.
 

She ran back to class and saw Yoona walking out of the door.
 

"Hey Yoona!" Yuri called her.
 

"Oh Yul! I was scared that you forgot and left me behind already." Yoona chuckle.
 

"Lol I almost forgot, but then remember and ran back here. Hehe...."
 

"So let's go now?" Yoona asked.
 

"Oh okay." Yuri and Yoona walked through the hall way quietly. Then Yuri broke the silent.
 

"Oh Yoona... Today your boyfriend and Sulli is not with you. Why?" Yuri asked.
 

"They came to me, but I said I already got plan. And one more thing, Donghae is not my boyfriend." Yoona shrugged.
 

"Ohhh!!" Yuri said then again became awkward silent, but Yuri sure happy when Yoona said Donghae is not her boyfriend.
 

When they reach the gate, Yuri called out for her friends.
 

"Hey guys. Let's go!!" Yuri said.
 

"Oh Yoona! You go also?" Sooyoung asked.
 

"Umm Yeah! Yuri asked me to join." Yoona replied.
 

"Oh so we have two car now. Yul let's go and drop our bikes at home first." Sooyoung said.
 

"Oh okay then I will go and pick Yul up okay??" Gyuri said and wink at Yuri.
 

"Okay then Yoona can you go and pick up Soo and Hyo? Their house near each other." Yuri asked Yoona.
 

Yoona was trying to hold her emotion then said.
 

"Okay!" She said shortly.
 

"Okay then let's meet at my appartement." Gyuri said then get on her car with Sunny and head to Yuri's house.

After picking up everyone, they head to the appartment. Yoona, Soo and Hyo are together. They walked in and head to elevator.

 

**********************************

Sooyoung's pov:


I can see Yoona sad expression since Yuri going with Gyuri. She might gonna sad more when we reach there, because that two are so close now.

I can feel Yoona is trying to get Yuri back. I wanna know what she's gonna do.
 

"Yoona!" I called her.
 

"Dae Unnie?" she answered politely.
 

"Can I asked you something?"
 

"Oh yeah sure."
 

"You still love Yuri right?"
 

"Ummm Yeah!" she said and nodded.
 

"So what you wanna do now? Umm you know that Yuri and Gyuri become so close now right. You should can feel that Gyuri actually like Yuri." I said.


"So that mean they are not together yet right unnie. Actually I want to get back together with Yuri, but I don't know what to do now. Unnie will you help me please?" for the first t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter