Chapter 20

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author's pov:

Day passed and Yuri can't get enough of loving Yoona with all her heart. Yoona also feel the same. They always show their love to each other in every way.
 

Since Yuri's family back together, her dad wants her to be the best. He let Yuri learn a lot of things like piano, tennis, golf, Judo, also learn more language. Since Yuri will become the only daughter that will become the CEO of the company, she need to have ability to do anything.
 

Yuri became pressured and frustrated because her pack schedule and she hardly met with Yoona these days, but she have no choice since she need to obey her parents set up.

 

"Ahhhh finally I got to see my bed." She said to herself.

It was a tired day for her. She drop herself onto the bed to enjoy the fluffy of her soft bed.

 

****************************

Yuri's pov:


I feel so good thatbI could came back to the dorm early today. Ummm for now I will sleep for a while and call Yoona out later.
 

I was planning in my mind while suddenly I felt arms on my back and massaging my shoulder. I turned to look who was that and met a person I've been long for.
 

"Feel better?" she asked.
 

I nodded and flipped myself over and pull her down for a kiss. We kiss softly until it become heated and passionated. We pulled out once we really need air.
 

"I miss you so much Yul!"
 

"I miss you too Yoongie."
 

Yeah we always meet in class but after class I always have extra course to attend.
 

"You! You always leave me alone after class."
 

"Aww babe.... You know I also don't want right?"
 

"But why out of sudden your mother want you to attend this much crap?"
 

"Yoong baby! You know she just want me to have a better future, so she want me to learn more thing."
 

"But you barely have time for me now." she said pouting.
 

"I'm sorry babe. I will try to make more time for you ok? I promise."
 

She just nodded and still pouting. I lean closer and kiss her pouted lips.
 

We keep on chatting until 7pm and it's time for her to go back because if the dorm leader found out that a student who not living in the dorm stay over than 7pm they will have to get purnished.
 

"Yoong baby! You should go back now. It's late now."
 

"Awww I don't wanna go yet. I still wanna stay with you. Sooyoung unnie also not yet come back. You will be alone."
 

"Awww babe! I'm fine being alone. Tonight Soo gonna stay over at her house, so I will be alone tonight anyway."
 

"Oh why don't you just go back home too? I don't want you to sleep alone here."
 

"Awww so cute. I know you worry about me, but really I'm fine."
 

"Fine, I'm going then."
 

"Wait. Good bye kiss." I said puckered my mouth.
 

"She lean down and peck on my lips but I grabbed the back of her head and pull her down to deepen the kiss again. It was about to get heated again when someone came in and interupt us.
 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?"
 

"Amber?"
 

"Umm Yoona shi... You are not suppose to be here after 7pm you know that? So ready for your purnishment?" Amber said.
 

"Nope. It's not her fault. It's me who asking her to accompany me." I said protecting Yoona from getting purnishment.
 

"Yul!-"
 

"It's okay Yoong."
 

"Fine. Then Kwon Yuri, go out and run 10 round in the football field." Amber smirk at me and walked away.
 

I swear that smirk is disgusting. I really wanna punch her in the face.
 

"Yul! I'm sorry. It was because of me."
 

"No it's ok Yoong. Just go back home now. I gotta go and run now."
 

I sent her to her car and she left.

 

I got back to the footbalk field and started to run. I knew it that Amber purposely want to purnish me since she knew I won't let my girl run instead. Aishh that kind of people need some lesson.

 

After run 10 rounds I collapped on the ground. I just don't have any streght to walk back. I close my eyes for a while then someone approach me and laid down beside me. I try to open my eyes to see who it was. Yeah it was Yoona.
Wait Yoona?
 

"I must be dreaming right now. Sigh!" I said then Yoona didn't reply but sit up and lean down then lay her lips on mine. It was so sweet until.
 

"Ouch!!!!!" She bite my lower lips.
 

"So now you know you are not dreaming. HAHAHAHAHA....."
 

"YOONGIE!!!" I chase her around like a kids.
 

I didn't know where all these streght came from. I caught her then we share a sweet kiss once again before back to the dorm.

 

**************************

At the dorm:


"Now tell me why you can came back in here?" I asked.
 

"You knew who am I right... Hehehe just a wink then she let me stay over for a night. Kekeke..."
 

"Yah! Are you flirting with her?" I said out of jealously.
 

"Nah! No babe. I just want to be with you."
 

"But you don't need to do that. I don't like the way she flirting around you."
 

"Ahh okay okay! I won't do that again."
 

"Promise?"
 

"Promise."
 

"Keke~"
 

"Come on let have dinner. I brought you food. I know you gonna be starving."
 

"Hehe thank you honey. Have you eaten?"
 

"No I wait for you to eat together. See how good am I?"
 

"Alright alright let's eat."
 

We chit chat while having our dinner. After dinner we go shower. Not together hehehe...
 

Now we are on the bed cuddling. Aww I miss having her by my side for so long.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter