Chapter 10

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is an updated.... Pls comment and subscribes.

                                                                                    


Author's pov:


After Yoona and Yuri return from their holiday, they never get to meet Tiffany at all. Tiff always said that she were busy with her parent, so she can't meet them.


Today Tiff gonna leave to Australia, so Yoona and Yuri promise to come and send her at the airport.
 

On the way to the airport Yoona seems so sad but she never told Yuri anything.
 

"Honey! Are you okay? " Yuri asked notice the younger girl's face.
 

"Oh... Ummm I'm okay baby." Yoona answer.


"But you seem like you're not honey. Tell me.... I won't tell anyone.. Or you can come close and wishper..." Yoona giggle because of Yuri acting like a kid. "Wae?? come on baby... I'm curious." Yuri pouted.
 

Yoona move closer to the girl and let out her feeling.
 

"Yul! I feel so wrong. I knew that Tiff try to avoid me. I really want to say sorry, but she always refused to meet us. I'm so sad when she do like that Yul."
 

"Yoong baby! You know how important you are to her. She won't hate you just because of this. She just need time okay!!! Don't be sad baby... I will always be here for you and make you happy. "


"Thank baby! I love you so much my baby Yul. " Yoona said while peeking on Yuri's cheek.
 

"I love you more, Yoong baby!" Yuri peek Yoona lips.
 

They sit with hand interwined and stay quiet until they reach the airport.

 

********************************

 

At the airport:

 

Here they are at the airport. Yuri get out of the car and hold Yoona hand and walk into the airport and find Tiff.
 

"Yul! I'm scared." Yoona said.
 

"Come on babe! I'm here. Don't worry too much okay? Let's go! We're going to be late." Yuri patted Yoona back and they walked inside.

 

After get in, they found Tiff with her parents. Yuri and Yoona bow to respect the older. Then Tiff walked approached them.
 

"Hey Tiff!" Yuri called Tiffany
 

"Hey Yul Y-yoona!" she smile awkwardly at Yoona.
 

"H-hi Tiff. How are you?" Yoona asked.
 

"I'm fine." she smile again.
 

"Hey! You two just talk. I will go and buy coffee." Yuri said and run off didn't let the two reply.
 

Yoona and Tiff stood there awkwardly, didn't know what to talk.
 

"Umm Tiff!" Yoona broke the silent.
 

"Hmm???"
 

"Tiff! I'm sorry..." Yoona said with her teary eyes.
 

"It's not your fault Yoona. No one is at fault. You don't have to be sorry." Tiff can't hold back her tear anymore as her tear flowing on her cheeks.
 

"But it all because of me... I'm really sorry Tiff."
 

"No no... Stop crying. We're bestfriend. I'm not angry or hate you just because of that. We all love her, but the one that she choose is you. That's her right to make a choice. I won't blame anyone." she said then pulled Yoona into a hug. "I'm gonna miss yoo badly Yoong."
 

"I miss you more Tiff. Take care of yourself. And come back as soon as possible. We really gonna miss you to the max." Yoona response.

 

Yuri came back and saw the two hugging, she smile and approached them. Now the two broke the hug and shyly smile at Yuri. Yuri gave one tissue to Tiff to wipe her tear and she hold another one to wipe Yoon's tear.
 

"Yah!! Stop being too cheesy here." Tiff shouted jokingly and the two just making a pouting face.
 

After bid good-bye to Tiff the two came back home.

***********************************
 

First day at school:


Author's pov:

It is a first day of their high school life. Yuri asked Yoona to come early because she wants to be with the girl.

Yoona tried her best to wake up as fast as possible, but still Yuri has to wait for her. Yuri sat on her bike waiting for Yoona.

Ten minute later, she saw Yoona car approached the school gate. Yoona came out from her car and approached Yuri.
 

"Hey baby! Sorry I'm late. Please forgive me, pwease..." Yoona said showing her cute doe eyes.
 

Yuri just blushed and smile at her girlfriend.
 

"Never mind. If it is for you, I'm gladly waiting. Come on hop up now." Yuri said and grinned at Yoona.
 

Yoona then sit on the bike behind Yuri.

 

********************************

 

Yuri's pov:


It was a great morning for me being with the love of my life. Having her arms around my waist was the warmest feeling ever.
 

"Yul! Where are we going?"
 

"Since we still have another half an hour before the school start, let's go for a ride around the river. Let's have some fresh morning air."
 

"Ahh ok..."
 

"Have you had your breakfast Yoong?"
 

"Not yet, but I'm fine. Just being with you I'm full already."
 

"Aishhh.... You're so cheesy Yoong."
 

We rode on the bike until I heard Yoong groan.
 

"Ahhh....."
 

"What happen Yoona. Are you---" I was cut off when I stopped the bike and turn to look at her and my lips was on her lips now. We were shocked. We stared into each other eyes.
 

"Ahhh..." Yoong scream again and I pull back.
 

"Are you okay babe?" I asked looking at the ground because of the embarrassment just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter