Chapter 12

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yuri's pov:
 

I was trying to sleep. Since this morning that I argue with Yoona, I didn't call or text her at all. I actually waiting for her to text or call me, but she didn't. It feel so seriously. I can't stand anymore. I might go crazy thinking alone. I take my phone and call Soo to ask some idea from her.

"Yeoboseyo!" she answered.


"Hello! Soo... I need to discuss with you."
 

"Aishhh.... Is it about your princess again?"
 

"Yes... "
 

"Okay I gave you my precious time if you agree to pay for my buffet tomorrow... Kekeke..."


"Come on Soo... I am being serious here. Stop joking around. I'm so stress you know?"
 

"Ahhh okok... Say it now."

After I explained everything about this morning I asked her again.


"Do you think I'm the one who wrong here?" i asked.
 

"Actually Yul! You two are at fault. But you might be more at fault and she could mad at you becausr you didn't seems like you trust her at all. You didn't clearly explain to her and also didn't wait for her to explain about the situation as well."
 

"But I really unconciously holding that girl hand. I mean I was too angry when I saw her giggled with that Donghae. You know I feel so jealous."
 

"But you already promise that you will trust her right? Then how she feel when your act is different from your promise? Go and explain to her Yul. Don't afraid to lose your pride or you will lose someone you treasure Yul." she explained.

I was like WOW. Soo seems so good in love advice huh... Lol
 

"Ummm Okay! I think I know what to do now. Thank you Soo. You did help me a lot."
 

"Never mind. I need to off now cause It's time to eat again. Don't disturb me again or I'll asked Hyo to kill you... Hahaha... Anyway good luck Yul." she said then hung up didn't even wait for me to reply.
 

Aishhh this girl she just love her food.

 

********************************

Yoona's pov:


I really mad. I came back home and cry all day because it's hurt me when my love one didn't trust in me and thought of me that way. I locked myself in the room all day. I'm so stress... Jessica unnie not home some more. I got no one to discuss with.

Unnie soon going to study in America. I will be all alone. Sigh.... What a lonely life. I thought I'm not going to be lonely
since Yuri will be there for me, but she still act to childish. She didn't do as what she promise me. I really hate people who can just say but never do.

I didn't wish that Yuri did that. I hurt me so much. Is it so hard just to TRUST me? Actually I also at fault that jealous of her and Gyuri, but her reason was just too ridiculous.
 

I've been waiting for her call since I left, but she didn't call or even text. Last time when she was mad, I keep called and texted her. But now what? When I'm mad she just ignore me?? I wonder if I'm the one who love her alone.
 

*Beep beep*
 

I rush to my phone and wish it was her, but I just got disappionted since it was Sulli text.

From Sulli
Hey Yoona! Tomorrow Can you come and take me from home to school too? My driver was sick and everyone busy with work tomorrow. To Sulli
Sure I can. See you tomorrow. From Sulli
Thank you so much Yoona. I will buy you breakfast
tomorrow... Hehe.

I didn't reply back. My tear fall again thinking about Yul ignoring me. I cry myself to sleep.

 

I woke up in the morning and clear my mind. Yul, you dare ignoring me. Fine.... Let's see who ignore who. My anger gain more and more. I go shower and change clothes then get off and take Sulli with me to school.

 

********************************

 

Yuri's pov:

 

I finally made up my mind. I didn't call her last night. I go to school early and stand at the gate waiting for her. I think we need to talk and solve thing out together. I saw her car stop in front of the gate. I was about to approach her, but then I was surprise because Sulli was in the car with Yoona as well.

I saw them chit chat and giggle. Yoona glance at me then look away and walk into to the school with Sulli as I never exist. Why she's with Sulli? Anyway that Sulli is not safe at all. Seems like she is trying to match making Yoona with that guy. No no no.... It's not funny... I need to take action.
 

Since she still with Sulli I didn't go and talk to her. I 'll wait for the right time that she's alone then.
 

******************************

Yoona's pov:

I went off the car and saw Yuri stood in front of the gate. I try to control myself to ignore her. I gave her a glance and walk into the school as she never exist.

Kwon Yuri! You did first so don't blame it on me. We study as usual, but today me and Yuri never talk. I knew she keeps looking at me, but I just ignore it. When breaktime, I walk out of class and plan to go to caffeteria.

Yuri stood up, maybe want to go with me, but Sulli cut her off again.
 

"Yoon-" I heard Yuri muttered.
 

"Hey Yoona, let's go and have breakfast. Donghae said he wait for us there already." Sulli said. I was abit shock and look at Yuri after hearing Donghae's name.

She looked sad when she heard his name. I was about to reject Sulli, but someone approach Yuri and said.
"Hey Yul! Want to have breakfast toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter