Chapter 22

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the drama started, I don't want you guys to feel frustrated as well, so here another update.....

                                                                   

 

Since what happen that night, Yoona stop coming back to the dorm anymore, and Yuri felt like her life is nothing when Yoona is no longer in her arms. She also move back to her house.
 

Yuri refused to eat and just stay in the room except time to go to school. She didn't as cheerful as before. Her mother stated to get worry and she can't stand not knowing what happen anymore.

She walked in to Yuri's room and asked Yuri.
 

"What happen dear? Why you keeps hiding yourself in the room?"
 

"Nothing Umma. I am just a useless person anyway."
 

"Wae? Who said that to you?"
 

"No one. But I know clearly who I am Umma."
 

"Did you get dump?"
 

"......" No more answer as tears rolling down her eyes forcefully.
 

"Look Yuri dear! Tell me who dare to dump my daughter?"
 

"No one dump me Umma. It was me who make that someone walked away because of my selfishness."
 

Mrs Kwon stopped asking when she saw the photo on the table. Now she knew who it was.
 

"So you in love with her?" she became serious.
 

"Umma! You will get mad at me right?" Yuri asked her mother in a very sad tone.
 

"Look Yuri! I have been a bad mother to you since you were young. I couldn't spend enough time with you since we were living without your dad and I have to work and to support us. And now that you are grown up, I always wanted to see you with someone who love you and you also love back. I don't mind wether it is boy or girl. I thought you were single, that's why I introduce Siwon to you. If you tell me earlier about Yoona, I might already talked to her parents about you two! You know, your dad and her dad are bestfriend, so we will be so glad to become the in-law in the future."


"Really Umma? You didn't blame me about that?"
 

"No Yuri! Me and your dad only have you and we love you so much. So what the reason that make her walked away?"
 

"I haven't tell her about our family got back together and she thought I'm a liar and she also found out that I didn't dare to tell you about us while her parents already accept our relationship. That's why she walked away." Yuri couldn't help but cry again.
 

"So what are you doing here?"
 

"What you mean Umma?"
 

"Go now. Go fight for her. Prove her that you really love her."


Yuri feel like she just woke up from her nightmare she ran out of her room and rush to her car and drive to the Im Residence immediately.
 

*********************************


At the Im Residence:
 

Yuri's pov:

I drove inside and get out of my car.
 

"Anneyeong Yuri-shi." Yoona's driver greet me.
 

"Oh anneyeong uncle. May I talk to Yoona please?" The uncle didn't answer yet when another voice speak to me.
 

"Hi Yuri-ah!" Mrs Im called me.
 

"Oh Anneyeong auntie." I bow at her.
 

"Come in here. I want to talk to you too."
 

"D-dae!" I follow her inside to the living room.
 

"Have a seat Yuri-ah!"
 

"Dae"
 

"So It seems like you and Yoona got problem?"
 

"Umm we kinda got into a fight."
 

"I don't know what the reason is, but I just want to make sure. Do you really love my daughter?"
 

"Yeah Auntie. I really love her. I make her mad and I really don't know what to do to ask for her forgiveness. But now i don't care anymore. I will do anything to ask her for forgiveness." Yoona's mom smile sweetly and walk toward me.

She patted my shoulder and say.
 

"Go! She sat at the swimming pool alone. Go and fight for her."
 

"Dae? Oh thank you so much auntie." I bow then ran out to find her.
 

She sat there dreamily and her hand is playing with the water inside the pool. I approach her and slowly sat down beside her. When she turn and saw me, she immediately stand up.
 

"Yoona!"
 

"Why are you here?"
 

"I'm here to appologize."
 

"For what Yuri?"
 

"I'm sorry. I was so stupid to hide it from you."
 

"That was not the onlu reason Yuri." hearing her called me Yuri hurts me more and more.
 

"Please baby I'm sorry. I already told my mom about us. And she agree already."
 

"Too late Yuri. I got enough lie. You're already in my liar list. and don't call me 'Baby' we are nothing."
 

"What you mean Yoona? Nothing?"
 

"Want me to make it clear? We are nothing. Let's break up. Oh no I don't care if you will break up or not. This time, I will be the one who walk away. I can't stay with liar."


"Yoona wait." I grabbed her hand then realize that she still wear the bracelet. "Yoong! Give me a chance please.

I know you still love me Yoong. You still wear it." I said then she look at her bracelet.
 

"Oh is that why you thought so?" she said then take it off and throw it into the swimming pool. "Does that prove now?" then she walked back inside.
 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter