Chapter 5

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's pov:

Since the day that yoona yuri and tiffany hang out together, every yuri free time now become her time with yoona and tiffany. Even yuri's bestfriend also feel that yuri become weird, but they always tease yuri that she finally fall for tiffany. Yuri just ignored them.

Today is the examination day. They've been prepare over one year just for today. They have to passed this exam to go to high school.

 

The exam day:

Yuri's pov:

 

"Hey Yoona, Fany-ah! Im going to my exam room now. The exam will start in 20 minute so I want to go and get ready for it." I announced the two of them.


"Okay Yuri-ah. Anyway good luck and try hard ok!! Fighting!!!! " Tiffany said while showing her eyes smile. Yoona only wave good-bye while saying
 

"Good luck Yul!" she said and smile sweetly.
 

This is the first time that she smile sweetly like this to me. Ahhh her smile really encourage me. I will do my best... I walked and smile while thinking of her then i shook my head back to reality.


'what am i thinking about? Why i felt happy just because of her smile? Crazy me! ' I talked to myself while suddenly i saw two girl look at me while wispher to each other and laugh. Aishh it was so embarrassed. I just run to my exam room. 15 minutes after i reached there, the exam started.

 

*****************


The annoucement of the result day:

Author's pov:


After they took their exam, they have to wait 2 weeks for the result. And today is the day of the result, everyone gathering around and waiting for school president to announce their result.

They were happy and nervous at the same time. Yoona was so nervous, but she try not to show it while Tiffany interwined her hand with yuri and act cute to Yuri.


"Yuri-ah I'm so nervous. Aren't you feel nervous?" Tiffany asked yuri.
 

"Of course I'm nervous Fany-ah. But look at Yoona she didn't seem nervous at all. Seems like she knew that she passed the exam already." Yuri said. When yoona heard someone said her name she just stared at the person and say
 

"Of course I am confident with my study. Not like some love birds." Yoona said and look away.
 

"What we are not---" Yuri was cut off.


"Yoona-ah why you said like that. I'm so shy." Tiffany cut Yuri's word.
 

"But-" yuri was cut again.


"Yuri ah i know you feel shy now. Hehe anyway just ignore her." Tiff said while giggle and blush at the same time.

 

Yoona's pov:

 

I really wanna vomit right now. Anyway since we always hang out together, Yuri became close to us until we can say that she become our bestfriend now, but I still can't really physically close to her as Tiff because Tiff always approached and get close to Yuri while I just ignore the two of them.

Suddenly I heard the microfone of the school, and heard the sound of the president.

"Hi everyone, I know you're nervous and happy for the result. Now I'll ask the teacher to take out the result board that already stick your result paper on it. Good luck all my students." The president said.

After that everyone going to look for their result. Yuri and Tiffany hug each other while they knew that they're passed. I am so glad that we all passed, but it's too bad that I can't spend my vacation with them because my parents will let me and my sister go to visit state for a month if I passed the exam. I feel happy for vacation but feel sad because I'm gonna miss them. Even if I'm not really close to Yuri but at least we were always together so it made me miss her as well. I think I should tell them about my vacation.


"Hey Yul, Tiff! I want you guys to know that I'm gonna go to state next tomorrow with my sister for vacation."


"What? I thought we could spend our vacation together?" Yuri asked.


"Really Yoong? Ahhh too bad. Anyway i also can't stay here because my dad want me to spend time with my grandma in her home town. I'm sorry Yul. I feel bad we can't spend time together. I'm gonna miss you." Tiff said disappointed.

 

Yuri's pov:


I was so happy with my result but became so sad because I can't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter