Chapter 21

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yuri's pov:


At the dinner:


"Young miss! Your mother asking for you."


"Oh! I'll be right there. Thanks."
 

I walked down and see everything is ready. Since it is my birthday and there is a special guest of my mom, I have to dress up which is I don't really appreciate at all.

 

"Umma! You called for me?"
 

"Oh yeah Yuri-ah... Here I want to introduce you to Mr Choi's son. His name is Siwon." Uh oh... I just realize that here is Sooyoung's cousin.
 

"Anneyeong Yuri-shi."
 

"Dae anneyeong Siwon-shi." I smile at him.
 

"Let's go and have dinner together now." My mom said and lead him to the dining room.
 

Oh my god. Umma seems like she want him to be her son in law already. Sigh!! What about my Yoona? How to tell my mom. Oh I'm so stress.....
 

While eating dinner my mom keeps talking about my story in front of him. I couldn't help but pout. They keeps talking and I don't really care what they were talking about since my mind is with my princess. She must be sad since I didn't spend my birthday with her.
 

How I wish I could be with her like right now.
 

My feeling fly to the dorm while having dinner at home. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

 

From Yoong baby
Hey babe I miss you so much! :(
anyway how was the dinner?

 

I excuse myself from the table and went to rest room. I started to dial Yoona number.

 

"Hello? Yul! I miss you."
 

"Hey pretty... Where are you?"
 

"I'm at the dorm waiting for you. What time you gonna be back?"
 

"I'm sorry babe. Don't wait for me. Just have your dinner and go to sleep. I will be late."
 

"No I wanna wait for you."
 

"Ahhh fine fine... I gotta go now. See you soon baby. Muah!! I love you Yoongie."
 

"I love you too Yul. Muah...."
 

I hung up and go back to join the table.
 

"Umma! I think I need to go back after dinner. Tomorrow I got a test in the morning." I lied.
 

"Oh really? Okay! But Hyuna is not here."
 

"I'm fine Umma. Just let another driver send me there."
 

"Emm Yuri-shi would you mind if I want to send you to your school?" Siwon asked.
 

"Oh that would be good. I don't have to worry about her." my mom already answer for me.
 

Gosh! My mom seems so excited. I can't deny it anyway.

 

After a long dinner, finally I could go up and change into my usual clothes. Now I'm on my way back to the dorm with Siwon. It was awkward since we didn't really talk. I decide to break the silent.
 

"Siwon-shi ummm can I call you oppa?"
 

"Oh sure! I'd love that."

"Ummm you're Sooyoung cousin right?"
 

"Oh you mean Choi Sooyoung?"
 

"Yeah I'm her bestfriend."
 

"Oh really? Yeah she's my cousin. I never know that you're her bestfriend. We barely met nowaday."
 

"Oh I see."
 

"Anyway Yuri, do you have a boyfriend?"
 

"Ahh Nope, but I have... Emm.... A girlfriend!"
 

"Oh really? She must be pretty like you, I guess!"
 

"Lol she is a goddess. Anyway what about you Oppa?"
 

"I got a girlfriend. But I didn't introduce her to my parents yet, that's why they want me to go on a date with you. I guess you also didn't tell your parents too."


"My dad know about it, but my mom not yet. I already imagine how she gonna react when she know. But for now I wanna hide it until I finish high school."
 

"Oh okay wish you luck then."
 

"Thank Oppa!"
 

"Ok. So you want me to drop you here?"
 

"Yes. Thank you for sending me Oppa!"
 

"Oh you're welcome Yuri. Anyway good night."
 

"Good night Oppa!"
 

I head to the dorm as fast as possible. I look at my watch and see it's already 11pm. I bet Yoona is going to be mad at me.
I reach the dorm and see all the light turn off. I walked in gently because Yoona might already asleep.

I didn't turn on the light. I used my phone light, and walked inside the room, but didn't see Yoona there. I walked back to dining table and saw her sleeping on the table.
 

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad right now. She has been waiting for me the whole night and I can see the candle on the table melted. I go back inside the room and turn on the light next to the bed.
 

What I saw really surprise me. The lamp that I on had the letter run around the room. It says 'Happy birthday to you my love.' I bet Yoona specially made it for me.

There are more, I saw a lot of ballon on the wall. On each ballon there are our photos tie with it.
 

I walked back to Yoona and carry her back to bed.
 

"That was so sweet of you my Yoongie. I'm sorry that I came too late." I wishper softly after laid her on the bed.
 

I walked back to where the ballon was and check each photo. There were all photo that taken while I eat my ice cream, sleeping.

Omo that picture, she kiss me while I'm sleeping with my tongue sticking out. Hahaha... I burted out laugh and I heard her groan.
 

"Ummmm... Oh Yul you're back?"
 

"Oh yeah baby. I'm sorry I wake you up."
 

"No it's okay. I shouldn't have fall asleep. Anyway what time is it now?"
 

"11:30"
 

"Omo... It almost late. Your birthday almost passed. Wait here baby!"
 

She stood from bed and run out.
 

She came back with the mickey mouse cake in her hand.
 

"Come baby make a wish!"
 

I smile then make a wish and blow the candle.
 

"Happy birthday honey! I love you."
 

"I love you too Yoong. Thank for the surprise. It was to sweet and romantic. I love you so much."
 

"Awww I'm glad you like it."
 

"No I don't like it. I love it." I lean in and close my eyes ready to kiss her but....
 

"HAHAHAHAHA...." she put the cream on my nose and laugh.
 

"So you wanna play huh?"
 

"Ahhhhh Yul... Ahhh!!!!"
 

I started to tickling her. Our room full of laughter. Her laugh anyway. Keke~
 

"Ahhh Yul!!! You win you win..." she said raise both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter