Chapter 8

You are the first and the last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's pov:

 

Finally the morning come. Yuri prepared herself already and wait for Yoona to go and pick her up. Since Yoona sleep too late last night, she woke up late, so she asked Tiff to go and pick Yuri up first. Tiff arrived at Yuri house and pick her up.


"Hey Yul! Come in." Yuri wondering why it is Tiff who pick her up not Yoona. But she just get in and asked Tiff later.

After she get on the car she began to asked.
 

"Where is Yoona?"
 

"Oh i forgot to tell you. Yoong woke up late so she want me to pick you up and heading to her house. Did you eat breakfast yet?" Tiffany asked Yuri.


"Uh not yet."
 

"Ok that's good because Yoona already prepare breakfast for us. We will leave after having breakfast." Tiff told Yuri. She just nodded and sat quietly beside Tiff.
 

After they reached Yoona house, Tiff asked her driver to transfer her stuff into Yoona's car and Tiff and Yuri walk into the house.

****************************

Yuri's pov:


It is my first time coming into Yoona house. Her house is damn big and perfect. It look like my dream house. The first thing I saw was a beautiful garden. I feel like I was dreaming. It's damn perfect. After that I saw a pool next to a tennis court. Her house is really big. At the back of her house is river. I wish I could live here, one day is enough.
 

I keep quiet as I was busy admire how big the house is until Yoona called our name.

 

"Yul, Tiff... Come here. The breakfast is ready. Let's eat, so that we can leave soon." Yoona informed us.
 

We just nodded then follow her to the dinning room.

 

"Yul! Sorry about this morning. I told you that I would pick you up, but last night I sleep to late, that's why." Yoona said.
 

"Oh that's fine Yoona. Don't worry about that."
 

"Okay then let's enjoy the breakfast."
 

It seems like her family members are not home. I only see some people came out and bring us breakfast.
 

"Yoong, where is your parents." Tiff asked what I was wondering.
 

"Oh! My parents went on a business trips this morning. My sister is here, but you knew her right. She sleep all days when there is no school." Yoona said boringly when it come to her sister.


Even the house is big and got everything, but Yoona still seems so bored.
 

After we finished our breakfast, Yoona went to Jessica room for awhile to say good bye. Then we leave her house and heading to where we had planned.

Yoona sit on the passenger seat next to her driver while me and Tiff sat at the back. We were quiet because we want to relax before spending our time all day at the beach.

Tiff was already asleep as her hand holding mind and her head on my shoulder. I took a peek at the rear mirror and saw Yoona with her sunglasses. Maybe she also sleeping. I keep looking at her. I found her pink lips was so attractive.
 

'Come to your sense Kwon Yuri. Are you out of your mind?? She is your bestfriend. How can you think of something dirty like that on her?? ' I cursed myself and shook my head.

Oh my god! Please.... Out of all people, why I have to fall for her?? I knew It will be become heartbroken if I told her that I fall for her. She is angel. How can I manage to get her. 'Stop the daydreaming Kwon Yuri.' I tried to stop think about it then close my eyes and relax.

 

**************************

 

Yoona's pov:


She finally close her eyes and sleep. Oh my god! The way she look at me is taking my breath away. Lol. She might thought I was sleeping.


'Kwon Yuri! The way you look at me is enough to make me feel warm from your eyes. I really want you to look at me like that forever. Yuri, I can't control my heart anymore. I really want to be with you. :( ' I thought in my mind until i fell asleep.
 

*********************

 

Author's pov:


They finally reached at the hotel. Yoona walk into the hotel and talked to the hotel manager.
 

"Hello! Young miss." he bowed in respect. Yoona nodded in respond
 

"Did mr Kang told you to prepare room for me?" she asked.
 

"Yeah young miss. The room is already prepare and the room will be located on the new side of our hotel. It is a small villa which is near the beach so you don't have to walk that far." he replied.
 

"Okay. Thank you John."
 

"You're welcome young miss. If you need anything, you can called me anytime."
 

"Okay. You can go back to your work now. Just pass me the room key. " Yoona said and the manager pass
her the key.

She get back on her car and told her driver the room direction.
 

After they reach the room, they start to prepare all their stuff inside the room.
 

"Whoa...." Yuri surprise when she see the room.
 

The room was perfect. There are two king side beds in the bedroom, a kitchen, a living room with a big comfortable sofa, a mini bar and a big bathroom that have a big bath tub.
 

"What happen Yul?" Tiff asked while chuckled at Yuri action.
 

"A-ah n-no... I'm just a bit surprise at how big this room is." Yuri said made Tiff laugh out loud.

Yoona heard Yuri word and smile but pretend to be busy preparing her stuff because she didn't want them to notice her action.
 

************************
After preparing their stuff, they ordered food to their room and enjoyes their lunch. After finish lunch, they discuss about what to do first.
 

"Guys you want to sleep separately or move the bed to sleep together?" Yoona asked.

 

*****************************

Yuri's pov:


'sleep together? Really?? Oh no.... What if I drolled while I'm sleeping? Ahh nooo.... ' i thought in my mind.
 

" Umm hey I think you guys can sleep on each bed. I will just sleep on the sofa. It's big enough." Yuri suggested.
 

"Ahhh no way... Just move the bed together. The bed is big enough for us three if we put it together. And I want to sleep next to you Yuri-ah...." Tiff pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter